Donald Trump Announces 2016 White House Bid


JLM
+2
#3631
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So should Sheer be PM of Canada ? He got the most votes .


Excellent point!
 
Cannuck
+1
#3632
The only people able to vote for Sheer are the people in his riding
 
pgs
+1
#3633
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

The only people able to vote for Sheer are the people in his riding

Really , thanks .
 
petros
+2
#3634
I never thought the antiestablishment types would be mad about the elite establishment candidate losing an election.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#3635
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Harmless? Yeah, the Kurds are sure amused.
So are American farmers suffering from his tariff wars.

At least he came up with a compensation package for his farmers and came through in the end with phase 1, unlike our supreme leader that left our farmers to fend for themselves after China and Saudi Arabia hit our farmers with grain bans, over a Freeland tweet.
 
Cannuck
+1
#3636
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

At least he came up with a compensation package for his farmers and ......

Heís such a good little socialist
 
Curious Cdn
#3637
Agricultural subsidies are okay for the U.S. but not for Canada, eh?
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#3638
We will get it when the US agreement with China is confirmed they will need our grain to fill their quota, Thanks Donald
 
taxslave
+1
#3639
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

At least he came up with a compensation package for his farmers and came through in the end with phase 1, unlike our supreme leader that left our farmers to fend for themselves after China and Saudi Arabia hit our farmers with grain bans, over a Freeland tweet.

Only because those farmers don't have Quebec mailing address
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#3640
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

The only people able to vote for Sheer are the people in his riding


Holy shit, you actually got something right for the first time in months. You must have been talking to someone who is a lot smarter than you!
 
Cannuck
#3641
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So should Sheer be PM of Canada ? He got the most votes .

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Excellent point!

Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

you actually got something right


...and you didnít, naturally
 
JLM
-1
#3642
One thing you can depend on with most trolls is the fact they are REALLY stoopid.
 
Curious Cdn
#3643
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

One thing you can depend on with most trolls is the fact they are REALLY stoopid.

Yup.

You're painfully so.
 
AnnaEmber
-1
#3644
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Prog shit. The EC was rigged by the founding fathers in 1789.

lol Poor Wally. The EC was developed by them to prevent despots like Trump from becoming prez.
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#3645
We need one of those pesky little EC's up here it would have prevented despots like Trudeau
 
AnnaEmber
#3646
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

At least he came up with a compensation package for his farmers and came through in the end with phase 1, unlike our supreme leader that left our farmers to fend for themselves after China and Saudi Arabia hit our farmers with grain bans, over a Freeland tweet.

geee whizz Whataboutism? Where have I encountered that before?
Businesses should stand on their own feet and not burden the public with the results of their inabilities. Trump lights fires and then expects to be called a hero because he tries to fight the fires.
 
AnnaEmber
+1
#3647
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

We need one of those pesky little EC's up here it would have prevented despots like Trudeau

Agreed.
 
petros
+1
#3648
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

At least he came up with a compensation package for his farmers and came through in the end with phase 1, unlike our supreme leader that left our farmers to fend for themselves after China and Saudi Arabia hit our farmers with grain bans, over a Freeland tweet.

You forgot the 120% pulse tarrifs India has on Cdn protein.

Loans... The best Trudeau could do was loans.
 
Cliffy
-1
#3649
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Agreed.

Pro Rep would be a better solution to Canadian dictatorships like Harper and Trudeau.
 
petros
+1
#3650
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

geee whizz Whataboutism? Where have I encountered that before?
Businesses should stand on their own feet and not burden the public with the results of their inabilities. Trump lights fires and then expects to be called a hero because he tries to fight the fires.

It sad when you have to work all winter to feed yourself when you grow food for thousands of others.
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#3651
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It sad when you have to work all winter to feed yourself when you grow food for thousands of others.


On the other hand I suppose you can take solace in the fact you are able to work.
 
JLM
-1
#3652
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Pro Rep would be a better solution to Canadian dictatorships like Harper and Trudeau.


Nope, FPTP is the only sensible solution!
 
Cannuck
#3653
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It sad when you have to work all winter to feed yourself when you grow food for thousands of others.


Should have gone and worked as a bottle sorter....so much time off...


Better yet, just get the wife's dad to pay a little better.
 
petros
+1
#3654
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

On the other hand I suppose you can take solace in the fact you are able to work.

Feeding thousands with no reward rocks.
 
petros
+2
#3655
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Should have gone and worked as a bottle sorter....so much time off...
Better yet, just get the wife's dad to pay a little better.

$100K a year eh?
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#3656
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

geee whizz Whataboutism? Where have I encountered that before?
Businesses should stand on their own feet and not burden the public with the results of their inabilities. Trump lights fires and then expects to be called a hero because he tries to fight the fires.

Not when it was the Politicians that created the problem, Trump unlike 'lil potato didn't allow the tariffs to do to much harm to the targeted industry that China retaliated against. If it wasn't for the massive crop degradation this fall that made most crops into feed grade, reduced market prices, there would be no market for our grain. There is light in the horizon because of Trump's phase 1 deal there will be a market to sell to, the same direction our Oil flows.
 
JLM
-1
#3657
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Feeding thousands with no reward rocks.


You're building muscle and possibly patience!
 
petros
+1
#3658
If Argentina doesn't get a decent crop, we're f-cked.
 
petros
+1
#3659
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You're building muscle and possibly patience!

I'm building a "f-ck you" attitude.
 
JLM
-1
#3660
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I'm building a "f-ck you" attitude.


Don't be like that, Pete! Leave that shit for Putz and CC.
 

Similar Threads

32
Donald Trump rates GWB as CEO
by Kreskin | Jul 4th, 2017
0
From the Desk of Donald Trump
by karrie | Jun 10th, 2011
42
Donald Trump A Birther????
by DaSleeper | Apr 20th, 2011