If Americans knew more about the rest of the world.....


petros
#61
Not want you wanted to be asked?
 
CDNBear
+1
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Not want you wanted to be asked?

Google is your friend. According to you.

I already know the answer, I'm just not in the mood to make you look silly and then dance around for a couple hours while you act even sillier.
 
petros
#63
And that's why we have the resident dancing bear. Don't worry. I'm not out for your job.
 
CDNBear
+1
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

And that's why we have the resident dancing bear.

Your name is Bear too?
Quote:

Don't worry. I'm not out for your job.

I never thought you were. I don't dance and you don't have little idea about what you speak of.

Have you answered your silly questions yet?
 
petros
#65
Quote:


I don't dance and you don't have little idea about what you speak
of.

WTF does that mean in English?
 
CDNBear
+1
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

WTF does that mean in English?

So we've reached that part of the discussion already? BTW; I edited out the erroneously placed word.

What happened to the part where you make up stuff I didn't say?

Or are you just trying to streamline your silliness into something more efficient?

Here's an idea. If you really want to be efficient, stop asking silly questions like you think you have someone cornered. That way we can avoid the inevitable dance as you try and cover up your mistakes.

And I'll ask again. Have you answered your silly questions yet?
 
petros
#67
Have you or is this another polka?
 
CDNBear
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Have you or is this another polka?

Have I what? And I don't know, it's your dance.

You do realize that my original post contains links to the very banks in question right?
 
petros
#69
Wouldn't it have been easier to just say "They are public owned"?
 
CDNBear
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Wouldn't it have been easier to just say "They are public owned"?

Oh so you found the links and actually read something.

Good for you.

Thanks for proving your original questions were just stupid after all.

Have fun a church.
 
petros
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Oh so you found the links and actually read something.

Good for you.

Thanks for proving your original questions were just stupid after all.

Have fun a church

I didn't have to look for anything.

WTF does have a fun church mean?

You're really having trouble with the English language today. Why is that?
 
CDNBear
+1
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I didn't have to look for anything.

That's why you asked, then said and I quote here...

Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Not want you wanted to be asked?

I'm sure even a half wit like yourself can figure out the grammatical error in that post. Which I didn't point out at the time due entirely to the fact that it's the weakest form of reply. Which is why you use it so often I guess.

You'll have to excuse me, if I call bullsh!t on the claim you already knew.

Quote:

WTF does have a fun church mean?

I don't know, what does it mean?

Quote:

You're really having trouble with the English language today. Why is that?

To many tabs open, posting in multiple forums, quickly, not giving replies to asshats any real effort or respect.

Take your pick, although the latter is most appropriate in your case.
 
petros
#73
If you are overwhelmed you can be easily replaced. Artificial anal sphincter could limit bowel incontinence - health - 11 August 2011 - New Scientist
 
CDNBear
+1
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

If you are overwhelmed you can be easily replaced.

By you? Not at all. Every time I bury you in fact, you do this awesome entertaining dance. Hell I'm still waiting to hear how GAU 8's were used to bring down Flight 111. How nano thermite brought down the WTC. How your claims about Kosovo are tied to the silly NSCC document your purported was America's negative policy toward the region.

The only one around here that's 'overwhelmed', seems to be you.

Quote:

Artificial anal sphincter could limit bowel incontinence - health - 11 August 2011 - New Scientist

Is that what you're wearing as a hat these days? Were real ones outlawed in your area?
 
petros
#75
Are the banks mentioned private or public owned? Flight 93 was the topic as a matter of FACT. No wonder you're ****ed up.
 
CDNBear
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Are the banks mentioned private or public owned?

Holy crap, are you on the sauce? You just said you knew and didn't have to look for anything?

Quote:

Flight 93 was the topic as a matter of FACT.

My bad. See my post about not giving replies to asshats that much respect or care.

Quote:

No wonder you're ****ed up.

Ya, that happens when you start spinning, people get dizzy.
 
petros
#77
I want to hear you say it.
Why are youhaving trouble keeping your so called FACTS straight?

Why are you spinning? Confusion?
 
CDNBear
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I want to hear you say it.

Say what?

Quote:

Why are youhaving trouble keeping your so called FACTS straight?

What does 'youhaving' mean in English?

Quote:

Why are you spinning?

I let you lead.

Quote:

Confusion?

Only when I try to follow your posts. Work on that will ya.
 
petros
#79
What's the matter? Don't like being PWNED?
 
CDNBear
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

What's the matter?

Nothing. Why do you ask?

Quote:

Don't like being PWNED?

Wouldn't know, I haven't been PWND yet.
 
petros
#81
Really?
 
CDNBear
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Really?

Yes, really.

What is it that makes you think you've PWND anybody, the sauce you're on, or something you think you've said on the topic?
 
petros
#83
How did you PWNED Angstrom? By him not questioning you on the ownership of those banks?
 
CDNBear
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

How did you PWNED Angstrom?

You changed up the time line in which you make stuff up, that I never said.

Here I thought you dropped that silly tactic from your portfolio for efficiencies sake.

Quote:

By him not questioning you on the ownership of those banks?

Why does that matter?
 
petros
#85
So say you never PWNED him? I didn't think so either.

Tell me why it doesn't matter.
 
CDNBear
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

So say you never PWNED him?

Oh I most certainly did.

Quote:

I didn't think so either.

I know.

Quote:

Tell me why it doesn't matter.

Back to making stuff up I never said.

I asked you why does it matter. Shall we pick a tune for the ensuing dance, while you fail to answer my question because you don't know?
 
petros
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom
AS long as they know we have a central bank and we don't control our own resource thats all they care about. I have recently noticed, don’t you find it odd that the countries “they don’t like”, Iran, Venezuela, etc do not have central banks and control their own resources… Just a thought.
Quote:


If only YOU knew more about the rest of the world....

Central
Bank of the
Islamic Republic of Iran, Home

Banco De Central
Venezuela, BANCO CENTRAL DE
VENEZUELA

What do you know that he doesn't?
 
CDNBear
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom

AS long as they know we have a central bank and we don't control our own resource thats all they care about. I have recently noticed, don’t you find it odd that the countries “they don’t like”, Iran, Venezuela, etc do not have central banks and control their own resources… Just a thought.
What do you know that he doesn't?

I love it when my predictions come true...

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Shall we pick a tune for the ensuing dance, while you fail to answer my question because you don't know ?

 
petros
#89
Why is public ownership of banking and resources a bad thing? Ownership of national debt is something a nation shouldn't leave in public hands? How does Canada benefit from private ownership of our debt rather than the people of Canada owning it through the Bank of Canada?
 
CDNBear
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Why is public ownership of banking and resources a ba thing? Ownership of debt isn't something a nation shouldn't leave in public hands? How does Canada benefit from private ownership of our debt rather than the people of Canada owning it through the Bank of Canada?

The prophecy continues to come true...

I like this tune. I'll play Bugg's, you and Angst, can play the "hillbilly's"...

Bugs Bunny's square dance in 'Hillbilly Hare' (best quality + subtitles!).mp4 - YouTube