ABC Cancels ‘Roseanne’ Over Racist Tirade

mentalfloss
Trumptard lap dog is racist?

Huh.

ABC on Tuesday afternoon announced it has canceled its popular Roseanne reboot after its eponymous star, Roseanne Barr, went on a racist Twitter tirade. “Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show,” ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey said in a statement. “[M]uslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj,” Barr wrote, referring to Valerie Jarrett, a former Obama aide who is black and definitively not Muslim.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/abc-ca...-racist-tirade

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
They should have cancelled just based on the laugh track. Why does anyone need a laugh track nowadays?

Walter
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
Libs fighting libs, too funny.

coldstream
+1
Roseanne didn't apologize to me for disparaging remarks against Islam and George Soros. Both are intent on the death of Western Civilization and Christianity.

It's amongst increasing signs that an occult orthodoxy of 'acceptable' public speech is moving relentlessly towards a tyranny of thought control.

spaminator
cackle

Quote:

I was referring to her annoying cackle.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
Maybe, Fox will put it on the air. They're not picky.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

cackle

I was referring to her annoying cackle.

Oops.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Maybe, Fox will put it on the air. They're not picky.

They're tolerant.

mentalfloss
As long as you agree with them.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Oops.

They're tolerant.

They're an ultra-right propaganda organ.

Hoid
Trump will have something to say about this

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Roseanne didn't apologize to me for disparaging remarks against Islam and George Soros. Both are intent on the death of Western Civilization and Christianity.

It's amongst increasing signs that an occult orthodoxy of 'acceptable' public speech is moving relentlessly towards a tyranny of thought control.

By sheer tonnage of bombs, I'd say you could make a reasonable case that the West and Christianity are intent on the death of Islam.

Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
This is a travesty! The ROSEANNE REBOOT should have been cancelled because it sucked.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

By sheer tonnage of bombs, I'd say you could make a reasonable case that the West and Christianity are intent on the death of Islam.

Well, target Mecca and Medina, instead.

That ought to work.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

This is a travesty! The ROSEANNE REBOOT should have been cancelled because it sucked.

Yes, they should have gone with the Weiner show. Lefties would love that.

"Roseanne" Cancelled by ABC After Roseanne Barr Calls George Soros Out

[youtube]V8vj1XKIKks[/youtube]

She offended the giant NAZI TRUMPHATER deuschb*g himself

Mentalfloss full of FAKENEWS ( ! ) AGAIN!!!
Last edited by Danbones; May 29th, 2018 at 04:33 PM..

OpposingDigit
Drinking Pharmaceutical Tap Water must put some people right over the edge.
Maybe Rosanne spends a lot of time in California around all those forest fires and where they sprayed orange flame retardant everywhere. The water tables must be heaped full of this chemical.
https://phys.org/news/2017-08-antide...eat-lakes.html
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/hu...iver-1.4274735

Last edited by OpposingDigit; May 29th, 2018 at 04:38 PM..

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Well, target Mecca and Medina, instead.

That ought to work.

Yeah, like when the Romans destroyed the Second Temple. That sure destroyed Judaism.

Hoid
You hire Roseanne and you're surprised when she goes off on something ?

Sounds fake.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Racists gonna race.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

That Roseanne Barr is your idea of a political thinker explains a lot about you.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Trumptard lap dog is racist?

Huh.

ABC on Tuesday afternoon announced it has canceled its popular Roseanne reboot after its eponymous star, Roseanne Barr, went on a racist Twitter tirade. “Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show,” ABC Entertainment president Channing Dungey said in a statement. “[M]uslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj,” Barr wrote, referring to Valerie Jarrett, a former Obama aide who is black and definitively not Muslim.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/abc-ca...-racist-tirade

Um, actually she's Iranian. Born: Shiraz, Iran. Still don't make her a muslim though. Just an O'Bumwad twit. But Black she is not.

Great job of "journalism" by the Daily Beast. And yet you whine about fake news.

mentalfloss
All those words and you said absolutely nothing.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Um, actually she's Iranian. Born: Shiraz, Iran. Still don't make her a muslim though. Just an O'Bumwad twit. But Black she is not.

Great job of "journalism" by the Daily Beast. And yet you whine about fake news.

I don't recall Roseanne Barr ever being accused of having a brain.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Maybe she’s not black but her father is, just like BHO.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
Roseanne Barr’s TV character is a Trump supporter ... Republican Roseanne Barr said her character’s support for President Donald Trump in the revived sitcom “Roseanne” is a reflection of her own views and also true to the show’s roots.

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/09/rosea...ump-supporter/

justfred99
I wonder why politicians and people in high positions, think for a millisecond that they are required to be on Twitter? Far too often they get a tweet and they reply before they put their brain in gear, saying things that they later regret. If they were to use common sense and say that they will never start Twitter they will never get in trouble with their thoughts and tweets. I have read that there has not been any deaths because somebody DID NOT GET ON TWITTER.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, like when the Romans destroyed the Second Temple. That sure destroyed Judaism.

You see! It's easy to solve the problems of the Middle East!

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
Can't say I am too upset over the cancellation of a show I never watched.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Can't say I am too upset over the cancellation of a show I never watched.

I'm sure collections of the episodes that were made will become treasured mementos for MAGAheads, assuming they can find a factory capable of making VHS tapes.

Walter
+1
Internet lawyers tend to be condescending.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

All those words and you said absolutely nothing.

Which is a typical day for you.