NFL dying


Walter
-1
#31
THE NATIONAL FELONS LEAGUE IS SPITTING ON AMERICA, NOT THE FANS
https://michaelsavage.com/2017/09/25...-not-the-fans/
 
TenPenny
-1
#32
Funny how NOW you're upset by the number of felons in the NFL; why didn't it bug you last year?
 
Walter
-1
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Funny how NOW you're upset by the number of felons in the NFL; why didn't it bug you last year?

Haven't watched/followerd NFL since 1986.
 
Kreskin
-1
#34
Football has many issues. One is all the immigrants want to watch soccer. If Trump truly had American interests at heart he would be promoting American football. But he is a failed USFL owner who wanted an NFL franchise. This is as much a grudgefest for him ad anything else.
 
TenPenny
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Haven't watched/followerd NFL since 1986.



Then your claim that you refuse to purchase it any longer due to this 'controversy' rings hollow. Oh, right, you just copy and paste crap like others do. How big are your thighs?
 
gopher
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Name them.


ask and ye shall receive:


Yep, Donald Trump's companies have declared bankruptcy...more than four times | PolitiFact
 
Walter
-1
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

How big are your thighs?

Not very.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#38
DirecTV Allows Some NFL Refunds After Anthem Controversy

http://www.wsj.com/articles/directv-...omments_sector
 
Danbones
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

ask and ye shall receive:


Yep, Donald Trump's companies have declared bankruptcy...more than four times | PolitiFact



So, you are OK with insulting all these Americans who had the balls to try something?

Largest retailer bankruptcies of last decade
http://fortune.com/2015/10/05/retail-bankruptcy/

Explain to us how bankruptcy according to the law is evil there Gopher.
explain how its OK for everyone else but not for TRUMP

"It’s in the best interest of America to give people a second chance, so they can move on with their lives. If we didn’t give fresh starts to people, we wouldn’t have the following great American companies that were only able to be created after their owners’ filed bankruptcy:

The Walt Disney Company, Disneyland, Walt Disney World
WalMart
Hilton Hotels
Hershey’s Chocolates
Macy’s Department Stores
Heinz Ketchup"
https://www.michiganbankruptcyfirm.c...of-bankruptcy/

Say isn't John Kerry from them bankrupt Heinz bunch?
But that's OK he was a democrat...democreeps can come from banckrupt type situations and it's all OK right?
Last edited by Danbones; Sep 26th, 2017 at 03:36 PM..
 
TenPenny
+1
#40
Did you know that you can buy pizza in EVERY NFL stadium?


That's proof, right there.
 
Kreskin
#41
Looks like people are tuning in to see all the kneeling.

Monday Night Football ratings up for the season, way up for Week 3 ProFootballTalk
 
Walter
-1
#42
The Slow Death Of The NFL?
https://townhall.com/columnists/dere...e-nfl-n2387297
 
TenPenny
+1 / -1
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Haven't watched/followerd NFL since 1986.



I still like Walter saying that he hasn't purchased the NFL product since 1986, but he will no longer purchase the product because, well, because some guys actually have an opinion.


Which is it Walter? 1986, or 2017? Which are you lying about?
 
Walter
-1
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

I still like Walter saying that he hasn't purchased the NFL product since 1986, but he will no longer purchase the product because, well, because some guys actually have an opinion.


Which is it Walter? 1986, or 2017? Which are you lying about?

Your ESL is showing.
 
gopher
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones;

So, you are OK with insulting all these Americans who had the balls to try something?

Largest retailer bankruptcies of last decade
Largest bankruptcies by retailers in the last decade | Fortune.com

Explain to us how bankruptcy according to the law is evil there Gopher.
explain how its OK for everyone else but not for TRUMP

"It’s in the best interest of America to give people a second chance, so they can move on with their lives. If we didn’t give fresh starts to people, we wouldn’t have the following great American companies that were only able to be created after their owners’ filed bankruptcy:

The Walt Disney Company, Disneyland, Walt Disney World
WalMart
Hilton Hotels
Hershey’s Chocolates
Macy’s Department Stores
Heinz Ketchup"
https://www.michiganbankruptcyfirm.c...of-bankruptcy/

Say isn't John Kerry from them bankrupt Heinz bunch?
But that's OK he was a democrat...democreeps can come from banckrupt type situations and it's all OK right?




How does Trump's repeated failures amount to "evil" for those who legally declare bankruptcy?
 
Walter
-1
#46
NFL Ticket Sales Decline By Almost 20 Percent
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...rcent-n2388235

Trump Is 100 Percent Right About the NFL
https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/201...ent-right-nfl/
 
TenPenny
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

NFL Ticket Sales Decline By Almost 20 Percent
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...rcent-n2388235

Trump Is 100 Percent Right About the NFL
https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/201...ent-right-nfl/



Yeah, but you haven't paid attention since 1986.
 
Walter
-1
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Yeah, but you haven't paid attention since 1986.

So what.
 
gopher
#49
The NFL is not dying as it is still making billions on tv and advertising deals.


Attendance declines have taken place in all major sports:

Fan Attendance: Why is it Declining? - Fantelope


MLB = Total238471,747,27030,095238571,174,50929,843-572,761

572,761 fewer: https://www.baseball-reference.com/l...all_attendance


https://www.cnbc.com/id/100886843



https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...straight-year/



Sports Teams Running Out of Fans - 24/7 Wall St.
 
gopher
#50
I'm betting that when the NFL makes its next deal with the TV networks, it will mean a big increase in revenue for the league.
 
Walter
-1
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

I'm betting that when the NFL makes its next deal with the TV networks, it will mean a big increase in revenue for the league.

Good for you.
 
gopher
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Good for you.


LOL. Not really as most of the league owners are Republican who take billions in welfare every year from all the taxpayer financed stadiums that are built for their benefit.
 
Walter
-1
#53
Actually, most are Dems.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#54
I don't watch football, but I have to ask you one question, Walter?
Do Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, and all those other talking heads, who make millions leading simple people like you around by the nose, also go to the bathroom for you?
 
Walter
-1
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

I don't watch football, but I have to ask you one question, Walter?
Do Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, and all those other talking heads, who make millions leading simple people like you around by the nose, also go to the bathroom for you?

Why would they do that? What an illogical question. Must be all the hate you've accumulated being a lefty for so long, it's affected yer thinking process.
 
TenPenny
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

So what.





You seem to have a lot to say about no longer supporting a sport that you also claim to have ignored for the last 30 years.
 
gopher
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Actually, most are Dems.



Republican: https://nesn.com/2016/02/nfl-owners-...re-democratic/


As usual, Wally is always wrong. Small wonder why he never wins any debates on this forum.
 
Jinentonix
+2
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

as did so many other corporations he owned

Six. Six out of over 500. Yeah, what an utter failure.
 
Danbones
#59
I posted the actual stats on bankruptcy somewhere around here.
Trump is considerably below the average in the US, I guess that got missed in the confusion.
 
Jinentonix
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

I posted the actual stats on bankruptcy somewhere around here.
Trump is considerably below the average in the US, I guess that got missed in the confusion.

Doing the math and using 500 as the number of companies, that works out to a failure rate of 0.012%. So, 0.012% of Trump's business ventures failed.
Yeah, the clown obviously has no clue how to run a business.
 

Similar Threads

558
CNN dying
by Walter | Sep 12th, 2020
38
Dying for Nothing
by JBeee | Sep 25th, 2017
3
As I Lay Dying
by CHUCKMAN | Nov 9th, 2006
13
I'm Dying to Know!
by Haggis McBagpipe | Jun 28th, 2004