SPLIT TOPIC: Canadian economics

LuShes
It's sad humans had to evolve to this....

*shakes her head*

Andem
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by LuShes

*shakes her head*

Humans evolved to this, yes. It's a crazy world out there. Come to Toronto!

gnuman
I'm half gnu half man I feel bad for them humans

Anywho I predicted yesterday that the dollar would be 74cents today and I was right. After looking at DOW going down 200 points and Japan and a few other countries buying up the loonie I guess we are doing something right and the world sees it.

Last time the dollar rallied it just went to 67cents a few years ago but people are now seeing for the first time how good our economy is and the jobless rate is going down slightly but something is still better than nothing!

LuShes
Quote: Originally Posted by Andem

Quote: Originally Posted by LuShes

*shakes her head*

Humans evolved to this, yes. It's a crazy world out there. Come to Toronto!

I will pass on the SARS and crazed child axe murderers....Thanks anyways ;p

WulF-Krigan
Hey! Now why is it all Child Axe Murderers have to be crazy?!

I mean really! Can't we have a normal...or dare I say reasonable child axe murderer...oh! Let us, perhaps, try for a civilized child axe murderer.

Someone needs to go out and clean up the image of these child axe murderers.

So, as a public service, if you are a child axe murderer please....please...put a drop of vizeen in each eye, comb your hair, take a bath if needed, wear a tie, and smile. Be as polite as possible while murderering. Keep in mind, yours are not the actions of a lone child axe murderer, but rather you will leave all you touch with an idea of what any axe murderer is like.

W-K

P.S.: I know it's not a popular view, but I support child axe murderers...Children should most certainly not own axes. And if we have to kill the axe to keep it out of the hands of children then I am for it all the way!

Andem
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by WulF-Krigan

Hey! Now why is it all Child Axe Murderers have to be crazy?!

I mean really! Can't we have a normal...or dare I say reasonable child axe murderer...oh! Let us, perhaps, try for a civilized child axe murderer.

Someone needs to go out and clean up the image of these child axe murderers.

So, as a public service, if you are a child axe murderer please....please...put a drop of vizeen in each eye, comb your hair, take a bath if needed, wear a tie, and smile. Be as polite as possible while murderering. Keep in mind, yours are not the actions of a lone child axe murderer, but rather you will leave all you touch with an idea of what any axe murderer is like.

W-K

P.S.: I know it's not a popular view, but I support child axe murderers...Children should most certainly not own axes. And if we have to kill the axe to keep it out of the hands of children then I am for it all the way!

Crackhead! Get with the picture wulf-blitzer. Poor 10 year old girl was murdered in Toronto and it was a very sad day in the city both on the discovery of her body and the funeral

It's sad it had to happen like that. I'm not an emotional type person but I am when it involves innocent children

WulF-Krigan
*Nods a bit* It's not my intent to be mean or belittle the plight of those dealing with the loss of a child.
I don't mean to offend anyone.
I'm not gonna take back my joke as that is what it was, but I will appolagize to any I offended. That wasn't my purpose.