Nicholas Rockefeller Predicted "Event" To Trigger War Eleven Months Before 9/11

Logic 7
Quote:

INTRODUCTION: NICHOLAS ROCKEFELLER AS 9-11 INSIDER ELEVEN MONTHS IN ADVANCE OR MORE

Nicholas Rockefeller predicted in early 2000 to a friend he found "un-recruitable to the CFR", Aaron Russo (which probably led in the past several years for Russo to rush through making America: Freedom to Fascism), that an event would soon happen to allow for a Caspian pipeline, an Afghanistan invasion, and an Iraq invasion.

Eleven months later, Russo said, Nicholas Rockefeller got his wish: the 9-11 events happened and sure enough, soon there was a Caspian pipeline, an Afghanistan invasion, and an Iraq invasion.

Hollywood director Russo recalls remarkable "forecast" of coming attack

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | October 28 2006

Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo, currently receiving a wave of plaudits for his latest release, America: From Freedom to Fascism told The Alex Jones Show that Nicholas Rockefeller had personally assured him there was going to be an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq eleven months before 9/11 took place.

Saying he had been approached many times by the Rockefellers and other members of the CFR elite in an attempt to recruit him, Russo recalled a conversation that would come home to roost on September 11, 2001.

"Here's what I do know first hand - I know that about eleven months to a year before 9/11 ever happened I was talking to my Rockefeller friend (Nicholas Rockefeller) and he said to me 'Aaron there's gonna be an event' and he never told me what the event was going to be - I'm not sure he knew what the event was going to be I don't know that he knew that," said Russo.

Russo related how Rockefeller knew precisely what the event would lead to and which countries would be militarily targeted by the elite.

"He just said there's gonna be an event and out of that event we're gonna invade Afghanistan so we can run pipelines through the Caspian sea, we can go into Iraq to take the oil and establish bases in the middle east and to make the middle east part of the new world order and we're going to go after Venezuela - that's what's going to come out of this event."

"Eleven months to a year later that's what happened....he certainly knew that something was going to happen."

"In my relationships with some of these people I can tell you that it's as evil as it really gets - this is it - this is the game," stated Russo - also relating how members of the elite were routinely obsessed by creating a world identification society where people had to carry ID cards and prove who they were at all times .

Article Link

This is why terrorism/fairy tail exist, to make us swallow those stupid ID card.
All i can say is go muslim extremist go, show them the way to hell.

Thank god, we are not all like Colpy, Toro, ITN, where they can swallow anything that goes on for the war on terror , being afraid like hell, will only serves those stupid elite.

eh1eh
Quote:

This is why terrorism/fairy tail exist, to make us swallow those stupid ID card.
All i can say is go muslim extremist go, show them the way to hell.

Thank god, we are not all like Colpy, Toro, ITN, where they can swallow anything that goes on for the war on terror , being afraid like hell, will only serves those stupid elite.

So you're saying terrorism doesn't exist?

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

So you're saying terrorism doesn't exist?

It never did,7/7 bombing was an inside job, 9-11 was an inside job, alqueada only exist in the media, talibans are stronger than the nazi-germany ever wish to be, so international terrorism doesnt exist, it was made for simple minded, who can't figure out anything by themselves.

Locutus
The TAP had been planned back in 1996 so Rockefeller is essentially predicting the past. Moore covered it in Fahrenheit 9/11. Khalilzad/Unocal and all the assorted players in the smelly deal.

A BBC story on it here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2608713.stm

Wikipedia on TAP here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Afghanistan_Pipeline

lone wolf
Free Thinker
That's why "enemies" are so important. Keeps the "great unwashed" fearful and looking up to Big Brother....

Wolf

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

That's why "enemies" are so important. Keeps the "great unwashed" fearful and looking up to Big Brother....

Wolf

Sad but true.

missile
Conservative
There ought to be a separate thread where all these insane conspiracy theories could be lumped together and far out of the sight of those people like myself.

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7 View Post

It never did,7/7 bombing was an inside job, 9-11 was an inside job, alqueada only exist in the media, talibans are stronger than the nazi-germany ever wish to be, so international terrorism doesnt exist, it was made for simple minded, who can't figure out anything by themselves.

So with you're limited Logic there is no such thing as Terrorism, what would you call the IRA then? They were a Terrorist organization before Al Qaeda's time, or what about Hezbollah or Hamas?

You'e obsession with Nazis, 9/11, conspiracy theories shows you're grasp on reality is limited at best.
Last edited by Johnny Utah; Sep 24th, 2007 at 06:45 AM..

lone wolf
Free Thinker
<self snipped>
Last edited by lone wolf; Sep 24th, 2007 at 11:04 AM..Reason: Untwisted the logic

thomaska
The eye roll smiley we have here, in no way, even comes close to doing justice to this thread.

eh1eh
George says terrorism exists.

Toro

Quote:

also relating how members of the elite were routinely obsessed by creating a world identification society where people had to carry ID cards and prove who they were at all times .

That sound is the sound of what little credibility the conspiracists had vanishing into thin air.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Just don't have your ID when the friendly constable asks for it and you'll see the truth to that....

Wolf

Toro
Haha, thanks Lone Wolf.

I forgot about drivers lisences.

I guess the evil new world order HAS taken over!

TenPenny

If terrorism doesn't exist, can you explain Air India?

Dexter Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote:

Hollywood director Russo recalls remarkable "forecast" of coming attack

Oh for crying out loud. I was told two years before 9/11 by a VP of security at a credit card company, a person who regularly attended conferences on global security and international policing efforts, not to fly American airlines and to avoid large American cities as transfer points in my business travels. The intelligence community knew something was in the wind for years before 9/11, they just lacked the specifics. Rockefeller's knowledge of it proves nothing except that he had access to some of the same information as the wife of a friend of mine did. You going to try to tell me she was part of the conspiracy too? You've still got nothing, Logic.

EagleSmack
Oh JOY of JOYS!

Another Logic 9/11 conspiracy thread!

I think not

I'm flattered you place me alongside these two posters.

hermanntrude

Article Link

this very statement tells us all a lot about exactly how you see these issues.

You accuse the members of "being afraid like hell". You feel yourself as superior, able to handle the pressure, nestled safely in a totally different part of the world, surrounded by safety.
You also state that "they swallow anything", which to me is obviously clearly not true, since i've seen some rather in depth analyses, more extensive than your own, which tend to peter out, or change direction whenever someone asks you a question you can't answer. This again shows us your sense of self-importance.

Logic, you really insult our intelligences too often for common courtesy.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrude View Post

You accuse the members of "being afraid like hell". You feel yourself as superior, able to handle the pressure, nestled safely in a totally different part of the world, surrounded by safety.
You also state that "they swallow anything", which to me is obviously clearly not true, since i've seen some rather in depth analyses, more extensive than your own, which tend to peter out, or change direction whenever someone asks you a question you can't answer. This again shows us your sense of self-importance.

Well put Herman. He is an insult to everyones intelligence on this forum. The patience that people show him is admirable. Perhaps we somehow hope that he will one day listen to reason. However I am afraid that he is so dillusional that even if he was there he would think he was seeing a hologram. 9/11 conspiracies have become Logics existence. I would love to know what he wants on his epitath.

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Oh JOY of JOYS!

Another Logic 9/11 conspiracy thread!

What can i do for you guys seriously?

Check this one out...... you prefer to believe your governement who urge the UN to spread freedom around the world, when in fact , since they are in office, they are stealing american's freedom's away, Patriot act was signed, wiretapping was passed, those senators who refused to sign the patriot act, received anthrax letters, some scholars were forced to resigned , because they were questioning 9-11.

and more importantly, do you remember, since the bush administration are in office said just for once, the truth?

besides, when someones ask them "what time is it?" or " what day are we today?".

You guys still prefer to go with their stupidity,than seeing the truth as it is.

Logic 7

Nice attempt to divert the subject of this thread, start a thread about me, and blast me if you want and have time to loose.

And let me tell you something, yes "they swallow anything", when i read their threads.posts, it is exactly what it is being said in the mass média.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
It's about the debate thing.... Compromise, meetings of the minds....
My guess is that's not about to happen.

Wolf

hermanntrude

Nice attempt to divert the subject of this thread, start a thread about me, and blast me if you want and have time to loose.

I didn't start any threads about you. ever. neither did I "blast" you. I just stated calmly that you're insulting our intelligence.

lone wolf
Free Thinker

I didn't start any threads about you. ever. neither did I "blast" you. I just stated calmly that you're insulting our intelligence.

From one "truther" to another, welcome to the "for-me-or-against-me" crossfire....

Wolf

Logic 7

The thread is about "Nicolas Rockefeller predicted 9-11" not me feeling whatever you try to give me.

EagleSmack
The thread is just another one of a string of conspiracy threads that you have watered down Canadian Content with. No basis of fact, refusal to look at real evidence beacuse you want to believe 9/11 was orchrestrated by the Bush Administration.

It is just another tiresome thread of yours.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

The thread is just another one of a string of conspiracy threads that you have watered down Canadian Content with. No basis of fact, refusal to look at real evidence beacuse you want to believe 9/11 was orchrestrated by the Bush Administration.

It is just another tiresome thread of yours.

Pot? Meet kettle....

Wolf

Tonington

What can i do for you guys seriously?

Check this one out...... you prefer to believe your governement who urge the UN to spread freedom around the world, when in fact , since they are in office, they are stealing american's freedom's away, Patriot act was signed, wiretapping was passed, those senators who refused to sign the patriot act, received anthrax letters, some scholars were forced to resigned , because they were questioning 9-11.

and more importantly, do you remember, since the bush administration are in office said just for once, the truth?

besides, when someones ask them "what time is it?" or " what day are we today?".

You guys still prefer to go with their stupidity,than seeing the truth as it is.

Just to add to the great analysis by Hermann, I have to point out the use of prefer.

I won't speak for others, but using prefer as you do implies that there are legitimate options to believe here, and that simply isn't the case. Obviously nobody would prefer stupidity over truth. Ad hominenm, irrelevant conclusions, strawmen and bandwagon mentality do not make for truth. Maybe it is that which the "stupid" people do not prefer?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Pot? Meet kettle....

Wolf

Really? I have probably started a total of two, maybe three threads since I have been a member of CC.

You have to learn how to apply correct use of language in your flaming posts Wolf. For example, if I was to have posted thread after thread after thread of mindless dribble it would be appropriate to use the "pot calling the kettle black" phrase. In this case it is used incorrectly showing that you don't really know what you are saying.