What are you listening to right now?


JLM
-1
#4111
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

How many times do posters have to be told when posting from YouTube you delete the "s" off https? Idiots!


Hey Walter- How many times did Locutus give us the message? Don't think Putz got it through his thick skull either?
 
DaSleeper
#4112
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Hey Walter- How many times did Locutus give us the message? Don't think Putz got it through his thick skull either?

JLM.....That was when the board was working properly

I'll say this slowly so you understand On This screwed up board.....
S or no S doesn't make a difference !


You Can't embed a video....The link with "s" or "No S" takes you to youtube the same friggin way!
 
DaSleeper
#4113
double post!
 
Curious Cdn
#4114
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

double post!

Okay!
 
JLM
-1
#4115
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

JLM.....That was when the board was working properly

I'll say this slowly so you understand On This screwed up board.....
S or no S doesn't make a difference !


You Can't embed a video....The link with "s" or "No S" takes you to youtube the same friggin way!

I hear you .you can talk whatever speed you like. When Locutus jumped on me I thought the world had come to an end!
 
Curious Cdn
#4116
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

double post!

Okay!
 
DaSleeper
#4117
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I hear you .you can talk whatever speed you like. When Locutus jumped on me I thought the world had come to an end!

You're missing the point again!
 
Cannuck
#4118
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Hey Walter- How many times did Locutus give us the message? Don't think Putz got it through his thick skull either?


Good Gawd, youre such a simpleton.
 
Curious Cdn
#4119
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Good Gawd, youre such a simpleton.

It's painful, innit?
 
Cannuck
#4120
Im seriously having second thoughts about how I treat JLM. Generally, I come here to make fun of racists and hypocrites. Im beginning to think that Ive over estimated JLM and I suspect hes actually mentally challenged (and no, Im not being facetious). I think I may lay off him for a while. I dont want to pick on somebody with an actual learning disability.

In any event, golf season is getting into full swing so hes gonna have a few months without me. Ill see how I feel about this in the fall.
 
DaSleeper
#4121
He's just technologically challenged.......


 
JLM
-1
#4122
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

You're missing the point again!


I was sure I got the point perfectly, but I'll run it by you one more time to make sure you get it. When the site was running properly we had to delete the "S", now that the site is fcuked up we can omit the "S" or we can include the "s". Am I missing anything?
 
JLM
-1
#4123
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Im seriously having second thoughts about how I treat JLM. Generally, I come here to make fun of racists and hypocrites. Im beginning to think that Ive over estimated JLM and I suspect hes actually mentally challenged (and no, Im not being facetious). I think I may lay off him for a while. I dont want to pick on somebody with an actual learning disability.

In any event, golf season is getting into full swing so hes gonna have a few months without me. Ill see how I feel about this in the fall.


Yeah, I'm mentally challenged....my I.Q. is only 50 points higher than yours!
 
Curious Cdn
#4124
Your I.Q. is officially 50 points higher than a bowl of orange-banana Jello.
 
JLM
-1
#4125
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Your I.Q. is officially 50 points higher than a bowl of orange-banana Jello.


Are you really trying to be as stupid as Putz? I'll try to put your mind at ease...……………….you are succeeding! Do you think Putz will be flattered to be compared to a bowl of jello? Never mind he's too stupid to grasp the comparison!
Last edited by JLM; May 14th, 2019 at 09:00 AM..
 
DaSleeper
#4126
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I was sure I got the point perfectly, but I'll run it by you one more time to make sure you get it. When the site was running properly we had to delete the "S", now that the site is fcuked up we can omit the "S" or we can include the "s". Am I missing anything?

You finally got it.......Bravo!
End of story....unless you want to argue about it all day...........by yourself!
 
JLM
-1
#4127
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's painful, innit?


I don't think you realize that it's actually YOU who is the pain!
 
Cannuck
#4128
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He's just technologically challengeD

No it's more than that. It could be a learning disability or perhaps dementia. In any event. I don't want to pick on him if that's the case either way
 
JLM
-1
#4129
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He's just technologically challenged.......


For sure! How are you at sines, cosines, quadratic equations and Pythagorus' rule?
 
Cannuck
#4130
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He's just technologically challenged

See? He knows how to use google so it's not that
 
voix
#4131
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

He's just technologically challenged.......

Bravo !!!!!!!!!
 
DaSleeper
#4132
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

For sure! How are you at sines, cosines, quadratic equations and Pythagorus' rule?

Studied that ages ago in high school......never had any use for it until two years ago to calculate the height of a tree in my back yard to make sure it didn't hit any wires at the back of my lot when I cut it. The only time I used the Pythagoras theorem.
It would have been easier if I'd had access to a surveyor's transit but no such luck
 
Curious Cdn
#4133
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Studied that ages ago in high school......never had any use for it until two years ago to calculate the height of a tree in my back yard to make sure it didn't hit any wires at the back of my lot when I cut it. The only time I used the Pythagoras theorem.
It would have been easier if I'd had access to a surveyor's transit but no such luck

I use Euclidean Geometry daily in my work ... 5 days a week.
 
Cannuck
#4134
I use all sorts of math equations to figure out how many bottles can fit in a bin
 
Curious Cdn
#4135
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

I use all sorts of math equations to figure out how many bottles can fit in a bin

Oh, I can work that out with a hammer ... multiplication!
 
DaSleeper
#4136
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I use Euclidean Geometry daily in my work ... 5 days a week.

Now I had to google that one......
 
Curious Cdn
#4137
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Now I had to google that one......

It's the stuff that you learned in High School. Non Euclidean geometry is down right spooky and will allow you to literally disappear up your own asshole.

http://youtu.be/Jvs_gTrP3wg
 
JLM
-1
#4138
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Studied that ages ago in high school......never had any use for it until two years ago to calculate the height of a tree in my back yard to make sure it didn't hit any wires at the back of my lot when I cut it. The only time I used the Pythagoras theorem.
It would have been easier if I'd had access to a surveyor's transit but no such luck


It gets to be even more fun when you need to find the height of a tree growing on the top of a mountain! You'd have a tough time doing that with Pythagorus!
 
Blackleaf
#4139


Calvin Harris ft Rag'n'Bone Man - "Giant" (2019)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ir6nk2zrMG0
 
johnnydel
#4140
All of the NCS tracks on YouTube
 

Similar Threads

291
What are you listening to.....
by Aviallani | Aug 12th, 2018
7
A Conservative Worth Listening To?
by DichotoMe | Jan 12th, 2009