Living in the Fouth Reich

mrmom2
Hmmm

Toro
That's why such writers are not taken seriously.

mrmom2
Maybe by you Toro

Reverend Blair
Only the willfully ignorant do not take such writers and their thoughts seriously.

mrmom2
Well said Rev I wish I stayed in school longer I always wanted to learn how to write

peapod
interesting is it not...first we are told what we can take seriously, now we are told who is a serious writer...next they will be telling us..ehm....we all need anal bleaching

Twila
Quote:

ary Steven Corseriís dramas have been published, and broadcast over PBS-Atlanta; his prose and poems have appeared at/in Axis of Logic, The New York Times, Village Voice, Redbook, Sky, Georgia Review, CommonDreams, CounterPunch, DissidentVoice and over 100 other periodicals and e-zines. He has published two poetry collections and two novels, has taught in public schools and prisons in the U.S., and at universities in the U.S. and Japan. He edited the Manifestations anthology in 2004

He's got a fairly impressive resume.

mrmom2
That was developed in the States Pea

Twila
Should I post a list of Estheticians performing that particular service then?

Your sides still hurting Mrmom? All you need to do is bend over and take a couple of deep breaths....the pains should stop shortly.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Well said Rev I wish I stayed in school longer I always wanted to learn how to write

Most magazines and newspapers insist on articles written somewhere between a grade 8 and grade 10 level, so it would seem that further education is not a necessity.

peapod
Hey mom take it from a good american writer.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education
Mark Twain ...

GL Schmitt
Quote:

. . . In the Fourth Reich
We have Corporate Media.
We get 24-7 lies
Interspersed with commercials . . .

Say what you will against Incurious Georgeís Administration, but you must admit it has improve the relative credibility with which we view television commercials.