Geldof slams world leaders


Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1
Bob Geldof slams world leaders including Aung San Suu Kyi, Trump and Putin

Singer and activist Bob Geldof has used a speech at a young leadership conference to lay into a series of world figures, particularly singling out Myanmar's Aung San Suu Kyi.

[youtube]Z6ogKGeyu9w[/youtube]
 
petros
+3
#2  Top Rated Post
Who the f-ck is Bob Geldorf and why the f-ck should I care?
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Who the f-ck is Bob Geldorf and why the f-ck should I care?

Majik man from Lord of the Rings
 
Hoof Hearted
#4
Actors should stick to acting.

Dancers should stick to dancing.

Musicians should stick to making music.

[youtube]8yteMugRAc0[/youtube]
 
petros
#5
Lord of the what?
 
captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+1
#6
Lord of the Tards
 
petros
+2
#7
Faeries, elves and long eared idgit galoots?
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Faeries, elves and long eared idgit galoots?

Em R D 1s
 
petros
#9
Fill out the ID-10-T. They could be on unauthorized leave.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Who the f-ck is Bob Geldorf and why the f-ck should I care?

Looks like some old guy in need of a hair cut .
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Actors should stick to acting.

Dancers should stick to dancing.

Musicians should stick to making music.

And assholes should stick to pooping.
 
Walter
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

And assholes should stick to pooping.

Got one right.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Got one right.

I'm always right when I get a red from you. I gauge my rightness by your reds.
 
Hoof Hearted
+1 / -1
#14
If Walter were an inanimate object, he'd be fake barf. And Cliffy would be a pair of galoshes.

Walter and Durry...

Shrek and his donkey.

Last edited by Hoof Hearted; Oct 7th, 2017 at 06:25 PM..
 
DaSleeper
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Actors should stick to acting.

Dancers should stick to dancing.

Musicians should stick to making music.

[youtube]8yteMugRAc0[/youtube]

He can't even sing good..yuk
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#16
"Please send money!" sez Bob.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#17
Geez gandolf...that has a familiar ring to it

But hey it's almost Halloween, warm up the french frier, throw in some apples for ...bob
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+2
#18
Bono and Bob Geldof increase Africa's problems say charity - NME

NME Music News, Reviews, Videos, Galleries, Tickets and Blogs | NME.COM › News › Music News


Nov 23, 2007 - The head of an African AIDS charity has slammed campaigns by the likes of Bono and Bob Geldof, including Band Aid, Live Aid and Live 8, ...
 
taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Bono and Bob Geldof increase Africa's problems say charity - NME

NME Music News, Reviews, Videos, Galleries, Tickets and Blogs | NME.COM › News › Music News


Nov 23, 2007 - The head of an African AIDS charity has slammed campaigns by the likes of Bono and Bob Geldof, including Band Aid, Live Aid and Live 8, ...

No surprise.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#20
Geld off...bono...bob

Is this one of those secret codes?
I mean, as far as rock n roll goes, these guys have always been kinda rainbowish
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#21
Africans got comparatively nothing.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#22
nothin from nothin leaves nothin

especially after you eat the leaves
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Geld off...bono...bob

Is this one of those secret codes?
I mean, as far as rock n roll goes, these guys have always been kinda rainbowish

Music was weaponized decades ago, asymetrically. It can make you feel nice when your not.
 
Blackleaf
#24
****ing hate Geldof, especially since he and other well-heeled Remainers (including the Labour MP Jo Cox who was murdered a few days later) verbally abused fishermen on the Thames who were campaigning for Leave during the EU in/out referendum campaign because the EU is wrecking their livelihood.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#25
What a bastard that Bob Geldof is! Stating an opinion that runs contrary to others. He has no right, no right to have an opinion. Where does he get off having a social conscience? He should just stick to singing and acting.

But then, if that's the case then perhaps all of us should go back to our lives, be they trucker, cop, grand cyclops of the Klu Klux Klan, Isis wannabe or living in our moms basement and abstain from frequenting forums with an opinion. How dare us.
 
Blackleaf
#26


I'm happy to say they went on to lose the referendum.
 
TenPenny
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'm always right when I get a red from you. I gauge my rightness by your reds.



Does that mean that walters should stick to walting?

I'm kinda laughing at what a nasty piece of work Myanmar's Aung San Suu Kyi turned out to be.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Does that mean that walters should stick to walting?

I'm kinda laughing at what a nasty piece of work Myanmar's Aung San Suu Kyi turned out to be.

I'm laughing cuz Wally gave me a red for saying they prove me right. It is one of the great mysteries of life.
 
Blackleaf
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Does that mean that walters should stick to walting?

I'm kinda laughing at what a nasty piece of work Myanmar's Aung San Suu Kyi turned out to be.

It's funny how the Left once adored her - she was a darling of the Left - but now, for some reason, they hate her.
 
TenPenny
#30
For some reason? I guess you don't follow the news.
 

Similar Threads

83
New Leaders of the Free World
by Kreskin | Jul 3rd, 2017
2
Our dear world leaders...
by Isengard | Sep 17th, 2004