Ryerson University

Rohan
My bro got llow % in his 12 xams....now mom and dad are looking at sending him to toronto.......

Sincxe he got very low marks he cannot get admission ino a degree course......

So what they decided was to apply for pre-university in ryerson

After the 6 months course he would then be able to get into a computer engineering corse........

what do u guys think......

is ryerson a goos university to do engineering if no give some options plsssssss......

its kind of urgent

thanks

rohan

Daz_Hockey
I heard it was shockingly rubbish, sort of like southampton solent university compared to southampton university over here.....Ryerson is in a bit of a dodgy area as I recall too, tell him to watch his wallet.

often over here we find that too many people are doing degree's over here who are too stupid or lazy to do one, but just wanna waste time, perhaps he should so some sort of apprentice work, plus it's god-expensive over there, why spend it all on someone who clearly isnt bothered?

Said1
My nephew goes to Ryerson, he's taking engineering - areospace or something like that. He likes it, no real complaints and he's far from lazy and stupid.

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by Daz_Hockey View Post

I heard it was shockingly rubbish, sort of like southampton solent university compared to southampton university over here.....Ryerson is in a bit of a dodgy area as I recall too, tell him to watch his wallet.

often over here we find that too many people are doing degree's over here who are too stupid or lazy to do one, but just wanna waste time, perhaps he should so some sort of apprentice work, plus it's god-expensive over there, why spend it all on someone who clearly isnt bothered?

It is a waste of space, and time. IMO the degree is worth less than used toilet paper. The young man would be better off in a trade where he would probably make more money and be more happy,

Mom and Dad, don't let your snobbery ruin a good kids life.