Canadian Right

Tecumsehsbones
What is it you are hoping for out of the election? If Scheer or Bernier win, what measures do you want them to take?

Hoof Hearted
+7 / -1
#2  Top Rated Post
Conservatives are individualistic, but lack empathy.

Liberals are full of empathy, but have to hunt in packs as they lack individuality.

So my conclusion?

A Conservative government would cut funding to the lower class and demand that they pull up their collective socks.

A Liberal government would continue to support the less fortunate, at the expense of my children who will have to incur the future debt it takes to do just that.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+3 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

What is it you are hoping for out of the election? If Scheer or Bernier win, what measures do you want them to take?

I want them to rescind Habeas Corpus, tap every Progs phone, round up the Jews and make Canada great again.

Hoof Hearted
+2
Are you channeling MHz?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Are you channeling MHz?

Hey, it's the thing to do these days.

Only those filthy PROOOGS do reasonable things.

It's so day-before-yesterday.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1

Conservatives are individualistic, but lack empathy.
Liberals are full of empathy, but have to hunt in packs as they lack individuality.
So my conclusion?
A Conservative government would cut funding to the lower class and demand that they pull up their collective socks.
A Liberal government would continue to support the less fortunate, at the expense of my children who will have to incur the future debt it takes to do just that.

Such an idiot!

Punt all the social conservatives out of the party and focus on fiscal responsibility, cutting government programs taxes

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+7
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I want them to rescind Habeas Corpus, tap every Progs phone, round up the Jews and make Canada great again.

Not me. I want the cops to pound on my door and arrest me for drunk driving while I'm sitting in my living room watching the hockey game with a refreshing beverage on hand. I want the Conservatives to interfere in the judicial process AFTER it's started. I want them to engage in character assassinations of military brass for the benefit of their corporate cronies. I want them to dress up in Black face. I want to hear and see them make lame excuses for sexually assaulting someone. I want to see them take convicted terrorists on their junkets. I wanna see them sic an RCMP goon squad on someone for questioning their reckless immigration policy.

Oh wait, we already have one of those govts.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Nazism being a lefty thing, YOU are on the soros funded jew rounder upper side bub. You want everyone's guns just like Hitler did when he took them away from the German jews just before your buddy soros helped put them on the trains headed for the adult "fun" camps which were similar to what Hitlary wants for her version of gunfree America today.

It's definitely a trumphater thing.
Last edited by Danbones; Sep 26th, 2019 at 05:34 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Such an idiot!
Punt all the social conservatives out of the party and focus on fiscal responsibility, cutting government programs taxes

Geez dood, you still look like a retard form that brain dead post you made the other day which showed you don't believe in that yourself...could you kindly realize your own retarded bullshit please.

Oh sorry, silly me, I guess that realization would be well over your pay grade.
Last edited by Danbones; Sep 26th, 2019 at 05:41 AM..

Danbones
Free Thinker

Hey, it's the thing to do these days.
Only those filthy PROOOGS do reasonable things.
It's so day-before-yesterday.

Ease up on the dope doood. Leave some plumber's crack for that cannuck too!. It likely cost him half his check, and I know you can't afford to treat him on a Thursday let alone on check day.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Interesting. Eight responses, only one of which was actually from a conservative, and he can't say what he wants.

DaSleeper

Are you channeling MHz?

You sure know how to hurt a guy dontcha?

DaSleeper
+1
Poor cannut
Has a "social conservative stutter"

Keyword(s): "social conservatives" ; Posts Made By: Cannuck

Showing results 1 to 50 of 232

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/se...earchid=714017

pgs
Free Thinker

Interesting. Eight responses, only one of which was actually from a conservative, and he can't say what he wants.

Interesting .

Cliffy
Free Thinker

spilledthebeer

Well for a start...........................................

we want T-bonesforbrains MUZZLED..................................

since he is a Yankee and should not be meddling ijn our affairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With his racist anti white and anti cop CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

And then we want to see a FULL investigation into Lavalin.....................................

and if Our idiot Boy is deemed GUILTY..........................................

we want to see him HAULED OUT OF PARLIAMENT........................................

IN HAND CUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if deemed guilty......................................

we want the judge to impose a sentence that includes community service...................................

such that Our idiot Boy is forced to stand in public ....................................

and sing the old TROOPER song...............................

"just a three dressed up as a nine.....................................

you are only ...........................................

wasting my time......................................

say what you wanna say.............................

be what you wanna be...................................

you can suit yourself baby...........................................

BUT YOU DONT SUIT ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

Well for a start...........................................

we want T-bonesforbrains MUZZLED..................................

since he is a Yankee and should not be meddling ijn our affairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With his racist anti white and anti cop CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

And then we want to see a FULL investigation into Lavalin.....................................

and if Our idiot Boy is deemed GUILTY..........................................

we want to see him HAULED OUT OF PARLIAMENT........................................

IN HAND CUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if deemed guilty......................................

we want the judge to impose a sentence that includes community service...................................

such that Our idiot Boy is forced to stand in public ....................................

and sing the old TROOPER song...............................

"just a three dressed up as a nine.....................................

you are only ...........................................

wasting my time......................................

say what you wanna say.............................

be what you wanna be...................................

you can suit yourself baby...........................................

BUT YOU DONT SUIT ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

It’s my party and I will cry if I want to .

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

It’s my party and I will cry if I want to .

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

With Wynne-bag singing the old hit............................................... ......

"Who is Sorry Now"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say what you want about Doug Ford...................................

it is my prediction that Ford WILL HAVE a second term..........................................

as Ontari-owe Premier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

His second term may be as a rather shaky minority govt.....................................

BUT HE WILL REMAIN in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Four years is SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH TIME.............................................

for LIE-berals to concoct a WHOLE NEW BOOK of Fake News.................................

to explain away how Wynne-bag ended up running....................................

the MOST HATED AND CORRUPT GOVT..................................

in Cdn history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although if we ever get a FULL ACCOUNTING of LAVALIN........................................... .

Wynne-bag might have to HAND OVER HER CORRUPTION PRIZE.....................................

to Our idiot Boy Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

JamesBondo
+5
I'd like to see any party actually show some insight beyond a trans-Canada railway and highway. We need an energy corridor for green power and fossil fuels as well.
Do you realize that Nova Scotia brings in tankers from Brazil because Quebec won't allow Canadian oil to reach the maritime provinces?
If there was ever a world oil crisis, Nova Scotians would have to suffer the same shortages as any other market that competes for tankers. Why? because no one in Ottawa has the balls to say "We are going to make Canadian Resources available to all Canadians"

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

I'd like to see any party actually show some insight beyond a trans-Canada railway and highway. We need an energy corridor for green power and fossil fuels as well.
Do you realize that Nova Scotia brings in tankers from Brazil because Quebec won't allow Canadian oil to reach the maritime provinces?
If there was ever a world oil crisis, Nova Scotians would have to suffer the same shortages as any other market that competes for tankers. Why? because no one in Ottawa has the balls to say "We are going to make Canadian Resources available to all Canadians"

Nova Scotians and Ontarians and Quebecers will continue to bring in foreign oil, even when the pipeline is running because it costs less to float it across the ocean than to pump it 2500 miles and up over an 8000 foot rise. This is not new. This is not News and this is why the East doesn't use Western oil. It is inefficient to do so.

pgs
Free Thinker
+3

Nova Scotians and Ontarians and Quebecers will continue to bring in foreign oil, even when the pipeline is running because it costs less to float it across the ocean than to pump it 2500 miles and up over an 8000 foot rise. This is not new. This is not News and this is why the East doesn't use Western oil. It is inefficient to do so.

B.S.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

B.S.

Historic truth.

You just hate the East and you're always looking for weaselly ways to affirm your hatred.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

Historic truth.

You just hate the East and you're always looking for weaselly ways to affirm your hatred.

No I just hate you .

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+7

Don't you mean a 2000 foot drop? What 8000 foot rise? Are you talking about the Rocky Mountains that are to the west of Alberta & Saskatchewan? Are you describing trying to pump this over top of Quebec's entitlement ego? I'm confused. Please expand upon this 8000 foot rise please.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+2
Assuming in Canada the definition of a city is a population of 10,000+.....what are the top three cities in Canada by elevation?

taxslave
Free Thinker
+5

I'll go for fiscal responsibility with a social conscience. They are not mutually exclusive, but reality has to enter the equation. Real balanced budgets. Control over immigration and fake refugees. A criminal justice system that puts law abiding taxpayers ahead of criminals. An end to the land claims industry.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+5

Historic truth.

Quebec is still miffed because we scuttled papa TrudOWE s NEP where they were to get western oil for free and we would pay the freight. Why hasn't TrudOWE put a tanker ban on the east coast like he did on the west? Are there no pristine shorelines to prot because of all the shit Montreal pumps into the ocean?

pgs
Free Thinker
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Quebec is still miffed because we scuttled papa TrudOWE s NEP where they were to get western oil for free and we would pay the freight. Why hasn't TrudOWE put a tanker ban on the east coast like he did on the west? Are there no pristine shorelines to prot because of all the shit Montreal pumps into the ocean?

Think of the belugas .

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+6

Seems kind'a f*cking stupid to make life more expensive for Canadians with a carbon tax and then reject an eastern-flow pipeline because importing oil on emissions- belching tankers is cheaper than supplying ourselves.
Yet another fail for the climate crisis pushers in the Libtard govt.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+5

Historic truth.

Kind'a like you do with the West. Hell, your hatred of the West is so out of control you even accused me of being a Westerner and I live in the f*cking GTA!