Trump World -USA-2019

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Pure fiction, in both cases. Most of those so-called expenses are sunk costs, that would be paid if the President never left the White House.

Just political rock-throwing. And not even a rounding error in a 4 1/2 trillion dollar budget at that.

The gvt wouldn't write-off 9 figures had it accidentally been transacted to you or me

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Who bought property on the west coast??

I think someone got his wires crossed. Isn't Martha's Vineyard on the east coast. Anyway it's only a paltry $15 million, so relax!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxop6u1RDsk

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

Who bought property on the west coast??

Obama

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think someone got his wires crossed. Isn't Martha's Vineyard on the east coast. Anyway it's only a paltry $15 million, so relax!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxop6u1RDsk

That'd be me I assumed a vineyard would be on the West coast

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Famous Island off the coast of Massachusetts, a fact I didn't know until 10 minutes ago. I had a vague idea it was somewhere in Massachusetts.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1

He just bought a $25 Million beach mansion on the West coast, how does one do that retired? Pockets have been lined for some reason me thinks

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

It has something to do with having a $40 million net worth
me thinks

You were saying

LINK

Quote:

As for the hard data, we won’t dwell on precise numbers because net worth figures are typically estimates that are at least partially based on assets with fluctuating valuations, and federal election disclosure laws have only required that candidates list their assets and liabilities in ranges rather than specific amounts. However, in general we can note that the information in the image is at least within the ballpark of reasonable.
The Clintons’ net worth was as reported as $700,000 in their 1992 statement, the Obamas’ net worth was estimated at about $1.3 million in 2007 (mostly derived from book publishing advances and royalties), while the Trumps’ net worth was pegged at $3.7 billion in 2016.

Hoid
+1
Here is a recent estimation of Obama's net worth

https://www.businessinsider.com/bara...t-worth-2018-7

Not that I would ever dispute the facts with someone who said obama buying a $14 million house on the east coast was Obama buying a $40 million house on the west coast

your fidelity to the facts is legend
Last edited by Hoid; Aug 26th, 2019 at 05:34 PM..

Tecumsehsbones

It is.

The west coast of the North Atlantic Ocean.

See, THAT's what makes me such a great lawyer!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

you're fidelity to the facts is legend

To quote the Special Advisor to the Preznut, "We have alternative facts."

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

That's not uncommon for trolls to experience that kind of treatment
Obama was well into the mid 9 figures on his taxpayer sponsored family vacations.
Funny how that works, eh?

What about Trump's "other" income ... you know, the one that he doesn't pay any taxes on?

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Nat Mahtha's ...

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

What about Trump's "other" income ... you know, the one that he doesn't pay any taxes on?

Sure, if he's evading taxes then he pays the cost, but if he's legally avoiding taxes, then blame the tax code - not Trump

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

Sure, if he's evading taxes then he pays the cost, but if he's legally avoiding taxes, then blame the tax code - not Trump

We'd all like to see his tax returns but he knows how the rest of America will react to that and he doesn't dare.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

We'd all like to see his tax returns but he knows how the rest of America will react to that and he doesn't dare.

Has the idea occurred to you, that Trump's taxes are none of your f**king business any more than Joe Blow's taxes are any of your business? Anyway the 35 page document would just confuse you more than you are already confused and you wouldn't be one whit the wiser!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1

Has the idea occurred to you, that Trump's taxes are none of your f**king business any more than Joe Blow's taxes are any of your business? Anyway the 35 page document would just confuse you more than you are already confused and you wouldn't be one whit the wiser!

He's the very first President to feel that way but then again, he's probably the very first President that wanted to nuke hurricanes, too.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

He's the very first President to feel that way but then again, he's probably the very first President that wanted to nuke hurricanes, too.

actually, he is the first humanoid that wants to NUKE Hurricanes.

.......and he still remains in the job of POTUS. Go figure.

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Crazy or senile?

Hmmmmmm.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Crazy or senile?

Hmmmmmm.

both..

JLM
No Party Affiliation

And you would object to that?

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Does the man not contribute his pay cheques to the country?

Trump would only be the third president to reject the salary: John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover, who were both extremely wealthy, also said no. President Barack Obama also agreed to return a small sliver of his salary to the Treasury in the wake of the 2013 government shutdown to show solidarity with federal workers.N

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1

Does the man not contribute his pay cheques to the country?
Trump would only be the third president to reject the salary: John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover, who were both extremely wealthy, also said no. President Barack Obama also agreed to return a small sliver of his salary to the Treasury in the wake of the 2013 government shutdown to show solidarity with federal workers.N

Chump change.

We're talking stolen billions.

Get real.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
A 63 grand a month mortgage for thirty years...

So, no sea level rise because of climate change is predicted being the real take away form all this.

frikin dimbass dumbies...the sharks don't need laser beam eye balls with you typoes around.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

So, no sea level rise is the real take away form all this.

frikin dimbass dumbies...the sharks don't need laser beam eye balls with you typoes around.

Whoo whoo!!

Submarine checkerboard petunia growers Hillary tennis!!

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1

Chump change.
We're talking stolen billions.
Get real.

You are talkin pedo bullshit. F*ck.

That real enough for you?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Serryah
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'm sure there are those who will say he deserved it somehow.

I'm sure also that those who say such have no sense of compassion or humanity. Perhaps their ancestors should have suffered deportation as well.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
I don't see that story as even being real...like the rest of cliffie's other people thoughts.

It's like a Capt Kirk meme.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

I'm sure there are those who will say he deserved it somehow.
I'm sure also that those who say such have no sense of compassion or humanity. Perhaps their ancestors should have suffered deportation as well.

Oh, and what did you do to prevent his ( maybe, maybe NOT) death? Use it as a bitch to make your kookoo political point while not even proving it's a true event? LOL, So you SJW Bitch on a small un read forum. Ha ha, Is your consciousness clean now?

Say where do they get the guns to kill these people?

El Chapo’s Capture Puts ‘Operation Fast and Furious’ Back in the Headlines

Obama-administration scandals never resolve. They just vanish — usually, under a new scandal.

...it put into the hands of criminals south of the border some 2,000 weapons, which have been used to kill hundreds of Mexicans and at least one American, U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/...first-scandal/

Oh look - they get them from a two bit, crooked, genocidal, nutbar, macdaddy, gun seller.

who just might be a gay crackhead some say. ( Actually there are books written about that )

"WE CAME, WE SAW, HE DIED! CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE! - Hitlary Clinton.
Gawd, you trumphaters are such INSANE genocidal hypocrites.
Last edited by Danbones; Aug 27th, 2019 at 03:48 AM..

Serryah
Free Thinker
+1

Oh, and what did you do to prevent his ( maybe, maybe NOT) death?

Nothing, because he's not Canadian nor am I a lawyer to be able to prevent or attempt to prevent such things. I was making a comment, which is why we're here.

Use it as a bitch to make your kookoo political point while not even proving it's a true event?

There are events that, unfortunately, happen like it a lot. Can I prove it happened, no? So I suppose I should have said "If True" to the post; my bad.

LOL, So you SJW Bitch on a small un read forum. Ha ha, Is your consciousness clean now?

And you're a... what, on this small un-read forum? Oh, that's right: a troll.

Say where do they get the guns to kill these people?

Guns aren't limited to the US, you know.

El Chapo’s Capture Puts ‘Operation Fast and Furious’ Back in the Headlines

Obama-administration scandals never resolve. They just vanish — usually, under a new scandal.

...it put into the hands of criminals south of the border some 2,000 weapons, which have been used to kill hundreds of Mexicans and at least one American, U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/...first-scandal/

Oh look - they get them from a two bit, crooked, genocidal, nutbar, macdaddy, gun seller.

who just might be a gay crackhead some say. ( Actually there are books written about that )

"WE CAME, WE SAW, HE DIED! CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE! - Hitlary Clinton.
Gawd, you trumphaters are such INSANE genocidal hypocrites.

None of that last bit makes any sense, but that's the norm for you.

I don't hate Trump, btw, nor am I a SJW.

Wow, you're all for making an ass out of yourself today, aren't you?

Cliffy
Free Thinker