Trump World -USA-2019


JLM
No Party Affiliation
-1
#2401
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

About 98% of my "reds" are from ONE asshole, too. More than that, even. I feel your pain

Maybe we should all chip in some reds for you to make up the deficit..


I don't really give a fcuk about reds per se. I'm bothered that a man in his 40s would spend several hours a day tracking my posts. The sick part is he think the "reds" bother me whereas it's his ignorance that bothers me. Anyway he's gone, so it's a non issue now.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2402
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I don't really give a fcuk about reds per se. I'm bothered that a man in his 40s would spend several hours a day tracking my posts. The sick part is he think the "reds" bother me whereas it's his ignorance that bothers me. Anyway he's gone, so it's a non issue now.

I'm bothered that a man in his 60s would spend several hours a day tracking my posts. The sick part is he think the "reds" bother me whereas it's his ignorance that bothers me. Wally thinks his shit don't stink.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#2403
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I don't really give a fcuk about reds per se. I'm bothered that a man in his 40s would spend several hours a day tracking my posts. The sick part is he think the "reds" bother me whereas it's his ignorance that bothers me. Anyway he's gone, so it's a non issue now.

Walter's still here,


Same old. Same old.
 
Walter
+1
#2404
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Walter's still here,
Same old. Same old.

Rent free.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2
#2405
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I'm bothered that a man in his 60s would spend several hours a day tracking my posts. The sick part is he think the "reds" bother me whereas it's his ignorance that bothers me. Wally thinks his shit don't stink.


I've never really had much problem with Walter. I can recognize that his opinions sometimes differ from mine, but that's all good, it would be a pretty boring world if we all had the same opinions. He can be a little dogmatic but that comes with age.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#2406
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Rent free.

We know. Your shit don't stink.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
-1
#2407
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I've never really had much problem with Walter. I can recognize that his opinions sometimes differ from mine, but that's all good, it would be a pretty boring world if we all had the same opinions. He can be a little dogmatic but that comes with age.

Seems to have been obcessed with Obama's Kenyan birth.

I guess that Walter doesn't care for coloured people.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2408
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Seems to have been obcessed with Obama's Kenyan birth.

I guess that Walter doesn't care for coloured people.


There's quite often risk involved with guessing!
 
MHz
#2409
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

There's quite often risk involved with guessing!

Is that a guess or do you have a link to a study.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2410
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Is that a guess or do you have a link to a study.


Observations from experience!
 
MHz
#2411
Some people don't learn from their mistakes.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2412
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Some people don't learn from their mistakes.


You can say that again! A wise man once said "to continue doing things the same way and expecting change is a sign of insanity".
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2413
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Walter's still here,


So! So are you!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
-1
#2414
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Walter is one sick puppy if the thinks that obsessively leaning on the Red bottom is going to change anything that a person believes or feels.

... another sicko with O/C Disorder..


By the way, JLM, you have 4400 Reddies from someone so it looks to me as if you're not taking advice from a lot of posters. I rarely hand them out, so I may be responsible for 3 or 4 of them at best. If I played the Walter game with you, I'd be leaning on the red button all night long.

Where do I find these reds and how many do I have ?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#2415
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Where do I find these reds and how many do I have ?


You have 138. Click on profile at the top of the page, click on Statistics, look at post ratings.
Click on settings, click on control panel, click on post ratings. that will reveal the rotten bastards who gave them to you.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paf8MPhSG08


Donald Trump's 'Horrific' Response to the Central Park Five Case

‘It was horrific then. It’s horrific to hear it now.’ — Ken Burns wants all of us to remember Donald Trump’s extreme response to the Central Park Five case.
 
Walter
+1
#2417
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I've never really had much problem with Walter. I can recognize that his opinions sometimes differ from mine, but that's all good, it would be a pretty boring world if we all had the same opinions. He can be a little dogmatic but that comes with age.

As does wisdom, usually.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#2418
death comes with age.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#2419
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Where do I find these reds and how many do I have ?

... not nearly. Enough, pigs.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#2420
What walter is doing must be working ...
Those reds really bother you!
Mission accomplished Walter!
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1 / -1
#2421
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

What walter is doing must be working ...
Those reds really bother you!
Mission accomplished Walter!

Actually, no. The reds are a sort of joke. They sure as shyte don't change anything but the "giver" feels so much better. The whole concept is quite pathetic.

What we really need are Remote Destruct buttons.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#2422
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Actually, no. The reds are a sort of joke. They sure as shyte don't change anything but the "giver" feels so much better. The whole concept is quite pathetic.

What we really need are Remote Destruct buttons.

Then why are the last thirty + posts all about Walter's reds if you guys are not bothered!
He's in your heads guys!
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2423
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+3
#2424
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Walter has stopped giving me reddies since he started pretending to ignore me

Now Waltersmack gives me 10 or 20 in a row instead


That's not uncommon for trolls to experience that kind of treatment


Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post


Obama was well into the mid 9 figures on his taxpayer sponsored family vacations.


Funny how that works, eh?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#2425
He just bought a $25 Million beach mansion on the West coast, how does one do that retired? Pockets have been lined for some reason me thinks
 
Hoid
#2426
It has something to do with having a $40 million net worth

me thinks
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#2427
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#2428
says the guyette with no balloons of his own
 
Tecumsehsbones
#2429
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

That's not uncommon for trolls to experience that kind of treatment
Obama was well into the mid 9 figures on his taxpayer sponsored family vacations.
Funny how that works, eh?

Pure fiction, in both cases. Most of those so-called expenses are sunk costs, that would be paid if the President never left the White House.

Just political rock-throwing. And not even a rounding error in a 4 1/2 trillion dollar budget at that.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#2430
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

He just bought a $25 Million beach mansion on the West coast, how does one do that retired? Pockets have been lined for some reason me thinks

Who bought property on the west coast??
 

Similar Threads

4684
Trump's AMERICA : 2018 (& world reaction )
by Ocean Breeze | Sep 26th, 2019
55
2018 - 2019 World Junior Hockey
by Mowich | Jan 6th, 2019
4
World starts to welcome 2019
by Blackleaf | Jan 1st, 2019