Trump World -USA-2019

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

His monstrous acts and attitudes reaffirm it, every day.

You're just seriously morally deficient, pigs.

He is . But he has less political power over his country then Trudeau and his liberals have over Canada .

pgs
Free Thinker

His monstrous acts and attitudes reaffirm it, every day.

You're just seriously morally deficient, pigs.

Sure if being morally deficient is not letting the media control my thoughts . If being morally deficient is having a different opinion then you , that says more about you than me .

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Sure if being morally deficient is not letting the media control my thoughts . If being morally deficient is having a different opinion then you , that says more about you than me .

Spit on any servicemen today, dog sh1t?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Checked your hat lately?

it's split right down the middle. A $ and $ hat.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Yeah, except for the 11 hours a day when I'm working or commuting there and back and the 8 hours when I'm sleeping plus meals, going out, life in general.

You are one, dumb and not very observant fukc, you are.

Did the "retire" you early because you couldn't handle the math?

Well in one two hour period you've (or an accomplice) have somehow managed to place 29 posts, so I think that speaks for itself, so don't hand me any more of your f**king bull shit!

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Checked your hat lately?

it's split right down the middle. A $ and $ hat.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Sure , when you stop telling us what a monster you think the American President is . Okay .

It's one way all the snow flakes here can validate themselves!

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Well in one two hour period you've (or an accomplice) have somehow managed to place 29 posts, so I think that speaks for itself, so don't hand me any more of your f**king bull shit!

You're just "slow of mind" and therefore you think that's a lot.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I suppose it's not impossible given the fact that no thought has been put into any of them!

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Sure , when you stop telling us what a monster you think the American President is . Okay .

Not ok. The POTUS is fair game........by virtue of his stupidly, his lies, his crazy sensationalism.............attention seeking behavior.........and other pathology. When he is out of office.........then hopefully we h will have someone with integrity to run the country. If you want to defend him..........the fine...provide some defense .........some fact based positives that make sense.

the sorry bloke cannot even articulate effectively.......and repeats his verbal garbage ad nauseum. One of the most important qualities a POTUS......or an leadrer MUST have is the ability to speak and communicate...........

let's hear it..
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Jul 22nd, 2019 at 09:20 PM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

Not ok. The POTUS is fair game........by virtue of his stupidly, his lies, his crazy sensationalism.............attention seeking behavior.........and other pathology...

You are totally missing half of the equation. All of us have faults but we all have good points too. You (and others) have managed for three years to rub in all his bad points hundreds (if not thousands) of time w/o once mentioning one good point. You and your ilk have managed to destroy all your credibility with fair minded and rational thinking people. Only the likes of Hitler, Stalin and Idi Amin and perpetrators in the death camps in W.W.2 match the evil you've 'painted' Mr. Trump with. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't recall you mentioning ONE good point about the man. Anyway your reputation has been damaged worse than his.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
'It feels like 1930 Berlin': Holocaust survivor says Trump's America reminds him of the years leading up to Nazi domination in Germany

• Stephen Jacobs, 79, has lived in the U.S. since shortly after being freed from the Buchenwald concentration camp in Germany in 1945
  • He said in an interview 'there's a real problem growing' in Trump's America
  • The NYC-based, Polish-born architect says he has personal knowledge of Trump and that he's a 'sick, very disturbed individual'
  • Jacobs also said it's crucial for Washington D.C. to fight against 'fascism'
  • Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933, after campaigning for years on the idea that Germany should be brought back to its pre-World-War-I glory
A Holocaust survivor says the rise of president Donald Trump is reminiscent of the years that led to the Nazi takeover of Germany.
Stephen Jacobs, 79, told Newsweek there's a 'real problem growing' in the U.S, where he has lived since shortly after being freed from the Buchenwald concentration camp in 1945.
The renowned architect said the current climate in the U.S. feels like '1929 or 1930 Berlin', when economic, political and social resentments were brewing, eventually leading to the brutal, right-wing rule of Adolf Hitler, who got to power by promising Germans to bring their country back to its its pre-World-War-I glory.
Jacobs said he's noticed a shift in public discourse, and worries about the fact that people now feel free to say things that 'couldn't be said five years ago.'

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-takeover.html

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Not ok. The POTUS is fair game........by virtue of his stupidly, his lies, his crazy sensationalism.............attention seeking behavior.........and other pathology. When he is out of office.........then hopefully we h will have someone with integrity to run the country. If you want to defend him..........the fine...provide some defense .........some fact based positives that make sense.

the sorry bloke cannot even articulate effectively.......and repeats his verbal garbage ad nauseum. One of the most important qualities a POTUS......or an leadrer MUST have is the ability to speak and communicate...........

let's hear it..

Sounds similar to our PM who you conveniently give a pass .He is also a public figure .

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

'It feels like 1930 Berlin': Holocaust survivor says Trump's America reminds him of the years leading up to Nazi domination in Germany

• Stephen Jacobs, 79, has lived in the U.S. since shortly after being freed from the Buchenwald concentration camp in Germany in 1945
  • The NYC-based, Polish-born architect says he has personal knowledge of Trump and that he's a 'sick, very disturbed individual'
  • Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933, after campaigning for years on the idea that Germany should be brought back to its pre-World-War-I glory
A Holocaust survivor says the rise of president Donald Trump is reminiscent of the years that led to the Nazi takeover of Germany.
Stephen Jacobs, 79, told Newsweek there's a 'real problem growing' in the U.S, where he has lived since shortly after being freed from the Buchenwald concentration camp in 1945.
The renowned architect said the current climate in the U.S. feels like '1929 or 1930 Berlin', when economic, political and social resentments were brewing, eventually leading to the brutal, right-wing rule of Adolf Hitler, who got to power by promising Germans to bring their country back to its its pre-World-War-I glory.
Jacobs said he's noticed a shift in public discourse, and worries about the fact that people now feel free to say things that 'couldn't be said five years ago.'

Yes a boy of five when freed from a death camp remembers growing up in 1930’s Germany . Come now Cliffy he is only 79 .

JLM
No Party Affiliation
[QUOTE=Cliffy;2746800]'It feels like 1930 Berlin': Holocaust survivor says Trump's America reminds him of the years leading up to Nazi domination in Germany

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-takeover.html [/QUOTE]

I guess that's one man's opinion!

JLM
No Party Affiliation

I may be slow of mind in my doddering years but NOWHERE NEAR as stupid as you!

Curious Cdn
Conservative

I may be slow of mind in my doddering years but NOWHERE NEAR as stupid as you!

... and as witty as Wilde you are, too.

Walter

Godwin is right again.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

JLM
No Party Affiliation

... and as witty as Wilde you are, too.

Something you could never accomplish!

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Yes a boy of five when freed from a death camp remembers growing up in 1930’s Germany . Come now Cliffy he is only 79 .

Good that you spotted that, as I missed it. Perhaps Cliffy needs a refresher course in simple arithmetic.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1

Good article. Makes one pause.... Let's face it......the US is not the US anymore........and Trump wants to take it back to when he thinks it was great.

Germans in that age group are very sensitive to what existed in Hitler's Germany....... Only a fool would mock......

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Good that you spotted that, as I missed it. Perhaps Cliffy needs a refresher course in simple arithmetic.

He was released from prison camp in 45. I think he has a very good idea what happened in Nazi Germany.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

He was released from prison camp in 45. I think he has a very good idea what happened in Nazi Germany.

Being 4 or 5 when released I'm not sure why he would, especially if he didn't witness the atrocities.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

pgs
Free Thinker

My wife knows all about the Japanese internment yet she wasn’t born yet .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

of course he does. Only a fool would think otherwise. Hitler's Germany horrors are virtually unmatched in current history.That kind of barbarism leaves a trauma that is so profound, it defies description.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Jul 23rd, 2019 at 01:02 AM..

JLM
No Party Affiliation

of course he does. Only a fool would think otherwise. Hitler's Germany horrors are vitally unmatched in current history.That kind of barbarism leaves a trauma that is so profound, it defies description.

So you obviously don't believe the children were kept locked away in a separate part of the prison away from the monstrosities? Perhaps you can provide proof of this.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gneBUA39mnI

"INAUGURATION DAY" — A Bad Lip Reading of Donald Trump's Inauguration

Curious Cdn
Conservative

So you obviously don't believe the children were kept locked away in a separate part of the prison away from the monstrosities? Perhaps you can provide proof of this.

Does she know that you're a trolling pr1ck?