What's Trump Done Now?


Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
#1201
What's long and hard on a hippie?

Grade three

Graduating grade three takes some a long time.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#1202
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post



Quotes from the sexual predator in the White House.

There is absolutely no doubt left in my mind that you have never given a women a orgasm after this last post.
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#1203
I wonder what the collage looks like for Billy Clinton?
 
DaSleeper
#1204
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post



Quotes from the sexual predator in the White House.

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

There is absolutely no doubt left in my mind that you have never given a women a orgasm after this last post.

That's because he's

 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1205
 
DaSleeper
#1206
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...37&oe=5AA6B1A4

And Cheechaco


 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#1207
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Sure does, he doesn't live by polls since they are rarely right, just ask Mrs. Clinton.


You got that right, Walter. I doubt if Mrs. Clinton will be getting asked about much in future unless she has a valid explanation for not being in jail!
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
-1
#1208
You feel the need to respond to 3 week old posts that you've already responded to? Is it Alzheimer's or are you just trying too hard?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1209
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

It's gonna be a long 7 years for you Cliffy

It will all be worth it considering the admiration and reverence he will feel for the man at that time!
 
Walter
#1210
Trump Tells Press to Leave So He Can Have Confidential Talk With Troops Overseas
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...rseas-n2413474
Smart move.
 
TenPenny
#1211
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You got that right, Walter. I doubt if Mrs. Clinton will be getting asked about much in future unless she has a valid explanation for not being in jail!



Do you have a valid explanation for you not being in jail?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1212
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Do you have a valid explanation for you not being in jail?


Haven't been convicted of any breach of the Criminal Code so far!
 
Hoid
+2 / -1
#1213
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump Tells Press to Leave So He Can Have Confidential Talk With Troops Overseas
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...rseas-n2413474
Smart move.

I'm ok with this but when him and Roy Moore want to talk to the little girls alone - no way!
 
Walter
#1214
Trump Victorious With Judicial Appointments, Thanks to Congress
https://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/do.../24/id/827982/
 
Hoid
#1215
That's some heavy reading, walter.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#1216
 
DaSleeper
#1217
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...9a&oe=5AD18DD9


 
Walter
#1218
Quote: Originally Posted by avro19 View Post

Trump tweets something negative about CNN international the same day Putin creates law restricting them.

Restricting what, tweets or CNN?
 
Hoid
+1
#1219
If you are talking Newsmaker of the year I don't think it could be anyone but Trump.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1220
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

If you are talking Newsmaker of the year I don't think it could be anyone but Trump.




I think he's as good as any unless it's Pukin!
 
Hoid
+1
#1221
Trump dominates the news cycle and the discussion here and he has since the campaign.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#1222
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Trump dominates the news cycle and the discussion here and he has since the campaign.

It's kind of like ... they elected Hitler ... sort of.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#1223
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It's kind of like ... they elected Hillary ... sort of.

(There FTFY)

no she lost the selection...remember?


As he investigates Trump's aides, Robert Mueller's record shows surprising flaws

But at 73, Mueller has a record that shows a man of fallible judgment who can be slow to alter his chosen course. At times, he has intimidated or provoked resentment among subordinates. And his tenacious yet linear approach to evaluating evidence led him to fumble the biggest U.S. terrorism investigation since 9/11.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...122-story.html

The uranium he delivered to the Russians for Obomba and Hitlary messed up his brain and turned him into yet another evil drone.
 
TenPenny
+2 / -1
#1224
Pocahontas? Really? At a ceremony to honor the code talkers?


WHAT. THE. ****?????


If he wasn't a non-drinker, I'd have to assume he was drunk.


Instead, it's more a case of, he's a ****ing moron to the nth degree.


Sarah Huckabee must be thinking, 'oh, ****, now what do I have to say with a straight face. Pocahontas as an insult to a Senator is meant as a respectful tribute to Navajo people?' It's a wonder her head doesn't explode. It plays well to the loyal followers, though.


I'm starting to think that 'President Drunkuncle' should be used by public speakers all the time, it seems to fit.
 
TenPenny
#1225
Japan's conflict is with Korean women forced to be sex slaves.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#1226
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Pocahontas? Really? At a ceremony to honor the code talkers?


WHAT. THE. ****?????


If he wasn't a non-drinker, I'd have to assume he was drunk.


Instead, it's more a case of, he's a ****ing moron to the nth degree.


Sarah Huckabee must be thinking, 'oh, ****, now what do I have to say with a straight face. Pocahontas as an insult to a Senator is meant as a respectful tribute to Navajo people?' It's a wonder her head doesn't explode. It plays well to the loyal followers, though.


I'm starting to think that 'President Drunkuncle' should be used by public speakers all the time, it seems to fit.

Heez a classy guy from Joisey, our President is.
 
tay
-1
#1227
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Pocahontas? Really? At a ceremony to honor the code talkers?

WHAT. THE. ****?????

Instead, it's more a case of, he's a ****ing moron to the nth degree

Sarah Huckabee must be thinking, 'oh, ****, now what do I have to say with a straight face. Pocahontas as an insult to a Senator is meant as a respectful tribute to Navajo people?' It's a wonder her head doesn't explode. It plays well to the loyal followers, though.

I'm starting to think that 'President Drunkuncle' should be used by public speakers all the time, it seems to fit.

I'm no fan of flip-flopper warren but he hasn't the decorum to be President. He and his crew may think that's funny but he should keep that kind of talk private, or at least not blurt it out at such an occasion...............
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#1228
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Heez a classy guy from Joisey, our President is.

lol and there you are all "glassey" in butt fork oakvile!
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#1229
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Pocahontas? Really? At a ceremony to honor the code talkers?


WHAT. THE. ****?????


If he wasn't a non-drinker, I'd have to assume he was drunk.


Instead, it's more a case of, he's a ****ing moron to the nth degree.


Sarah Huckabee must be thinking, 'oh, ****, now what do I have to say with a straight face. Pocahontas as an insult to a Senator is meant as a respectful tribute to Navajo people?' It's a wonder her head doesn't explode. It plays well to the loyal followers, though.


I'm starting to think that 'President Drunkuncle' should be used by public speakers all the time, it seems to fit.

Yup Pocahantas was a Navajo .
 
DaSleeper
+3
#1230
Elizabeth Warren is another wannabee that is a family legend native.
The New England genealogical society looked and could find no evidence of native ancestry