JFK Declassified: Tracking Oswald

Murphy
If you like conspiracy shows, and lord knows, there's a bunch on this site, then you will want to see this show.

A former CIA operative and a NY cop treat this assassination as a murder investigation, and are using recently released govt documents in order to piece things together. Now, with all giant conspiracies, one has to wonder, is this a legit attempt or just more "reality television"? I dunno.

I found parts interesting. Things that I never knew before, like Oswald visiting the Russian embassy in Mexico City 8 weeks before JFK was shot. They managed to chat with a couple of people about Oswald's activities, including a former KGB agent who said that the Russians wanted nothing to do with Oswald. That he was a loose screw (like selfsame).

The conspiracy theorists will be talking about this 100 years from now, but it sure beats "Dancing with the Stars".

A+E Networks
Last edited by Murphy; May 9th, 2017 at 05:44 PM..

lone wolf
They still can't get me to buy into three shots from that crappy rifle
Last edited by lone wolf; May 9th, 2017 at 05:37 PM..

B00Mer
[youtube]O4p7DBomWYA[/youtube]

JFK The Smoking Gun - best documentary

Murphy
They stated at the start that they believe Oswald acted alone, but, in order for him to do something like that, he needed a support network. Connections. You're talking about a 24 year old who manages to pull off the crime of the century. He didn't have the background or training. The closest he got was some trng as a Marine. Hardly in the league of what's required for a top level assassin.

Accepting the presentation for what it is, they have eliminated Russia as one of Oswald's helpers. Next time, they are going to check Cuba. If nothing else, it does reveal some previously unknown information.

Curious Cdn
I found parts interesting. Things that I never knew before, like Oswald visiting the Russian embassy in Mexico City 8 weeks before JFK was shot. They managed to chat with a couple of people about Oswald's activities, including a former KGB agent who said that the Russians wanted nothing to do with Oswald. That he was a loose screw (like FLYNN).