The actor taking the character of Jesus was struck with a thunderbolt


selfsame
#1
That was during his acting in the movie so as to climb the mount in Rome in order to give sermon, and he was then struck with a thunderbolt.
Therefore, if he is doing well, why should he be thunderstruck?
But because of his enthusiasm about Jesus Christ and his mother Virgin Mary, he was nearer to the idolatry and the association with God, and so he was lightning-struck to be a sign for others.
Jim Caviezel takes on wide slate of topics in fascinating new interview :: Catholic News Agency (CNA)

Therefore, they dare to ascribe son to God and that God is like a man, and God is the same Jesus or the Trinity and the Holy Ghost .. all these are serious claims which kindle the wrath of God.

Quran 19: 88-95, which mean:
{88. And they say: "[God] Most Gracious has begotten a son [or daughters.]"

89. Indeed, you have advanced a thing most hideous.

90. Because of [their serious word]; the [gaseous] heavens are about to crack, the earth split asunder [or break up to become meteorites] and the mountains fall down crushed [to be destroyed and dispersed.]

91. For that they have attributed a son [or daughters] to the Most Gracious.

92. But the Most Gracious ought not to adopt [or beget] a son [or daughters.]

93. None is there in the heavens and the earth but he [following his death] will come to the Most Gracious as a servant.

94. Surely, He has counted them, and enumerated them [one by one.]

95. And each one of them will come to Him on the Day of Judgment, desolate.}

More explanation at:
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/19.htm#a19_88
quran-ayat.com/pret/19.htm#a19_88
 
Murphy
#2
And you are going to be struck by numerous bombs, because of your lying and wickedness to other men. Saudi Arabia has already realized the mistakes it has made and will order the destruction of Syria and Iran.

And it will be a military order, not a religious writing from a book full of lies that will command it.

Seven times in seven days the heavens will open and ye shall receive the the fire and thunder from up high. The evil of Syria and Iran shall be wiped from the earth as God commanded.
 
selfsame
#3
Shut up, Wicked Zionist; your face is dirty and yet your heart is the dirtiest.
If you had truly loved God, you would have confirmed my word according to the First Commandment.
But because you are Satanist, God in fact is counting your remaining days.

The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/index.htm#ten_commandment_of_Quran
 
Murphy
#4
Woe unto you, dwellers of the stinky sands! The clothes shall be ripped and burnt from your bodies as the cleansing fire of God rolls across the land!

Millions shall perish as room is made for righteous, good hearted men to live there. The land that you have ruined with your lies, deceit and wickedlness shall be reclaimed. The name Mo-hamm-ed shall be stricken from every record,every tablet, every writing. Those that do not comply shall be smitten by God's own hand!

Woe into you, dwellers of the stinky sands!*





























*Available soon on DVD, and live on CNN.
 
B00Mer
#5
 
lone wolf
#6
Wow! That's an oldie. Mayor McCheese was outed years ago
 
Johnnny
#7
If he survived being struck by lightning then you have to one up him or else he is a living saint because clearly he was able to handle the message god sent to him.
 
lone wolf
+1
#8  Top Rated Post
He was struck by a thunderbolt ... and thunder is seldom fatal (though my dog doesn't know that)
 
Johnnny
#9
****, i messed that one up
 
Murphy
+1
#10
By Odin's beard!

 
Cliffy
#11
Let's see, Christians have bombed, shot and otherwise murdered millions of Muslims.... I wonder what that means to Selfie. Is Allah pissed off at them? One must wonder.
 
Jinentonix
+1
#12
Brings new meaning to the Newfie phrase, "Lord t'underin' Jesus."
 
Ludlow
+1
#13
Shut it Selfsap you know nothing
 
Cliffy
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Shut it Selfsap you know nothing

Not true. He knows what he knows and he knows what he thinks he knows but does not. Kinda like everybody else only he has more enthusiasm and conviction. Too bad he is out to lunch but, hey, none of us are perfect.
 
Ludlow
#15
you don't know either Cliffy
 
Cliffy
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

you don't know either Cliffy

Never claimed I did. I only know what I know and that is only relevant to me.
 
selfsame
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

He was struck by a thunderbolt ... and thunder is seldom fatal (though my dog doesn't know that)

Although my dog doesn't know it, but yes the thunderbolt is dangerous specially in the wilderness.
 
lone wolf
#18
Lightning is dangerous. Thunder is just its applause
 
selfsame
#19
It is called as such the 'thunder-bolt' not the lightning bolt; although the effect is of the lightning not of the thunder.

Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

If he survived being struck by lightning then you have to one up him or else he is a living saint because clearly he was able to handle the message god sent to him.

Not like this, but if he is doing well, why should he be thunderbolt struck? But because he is enthusiastic about Jesus and his mother (like the idolatry, which is contrary to the first commndment).. so he was thunderbolt struck.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Let's see, Christians have bombed, shot and otherwise murdered millions of Muslims.... I wonder what that means to Selfie. Is Allah pissed off at them? One must wonder.

This means the transgression of Jews and Christians on Muslims (and even Buddis on Mulsims) .. it means according to God's justice .. Muslims will defeat all these.
 
Murphy
#20
Maybe we'll get lucky and a lightning bolt will strike you, Nassir. Time for God to do some clean up, starting with you. Barring that the US will drop their own lightning.

And God will destroy the Muslims for beine evil, murderous trolls. But with ourhelp, of course. He doesn't want to be as mean as he was in the OT.
Last edited by Murphy; May 8th, 2017 at 02:58 PM..
 
selfsame
#21
You, Wicked Zionist, only speak falsehood and bubbling; I pray and supplicate God alone, and you invite Satan and your Zionist party, so who will overcome: God or Satan?

God is the Eternal and Everlasting, while Satan is only a created being like you, so how can he withstand God's will and decree?

To God belong the heavens and the earth and the entire universe, while Satan has nothing other than a short respite, and he is set only on his followers to subject and lead them to a complete loss; so why do you follow Satan and don't follow God?

http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#Satan
quran-ayat.com/man/1.htm#Satan
 
Murphy
#22
You and your Muslim friends are hated by god. That is why he will destroy you. He will start by using other Muslims. The Saudis. Then the rest of the world will join them and conpletely eliminate your foulness from the earth.
 
spaminator
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

By Odin's beard!

thora
 
Murphy
#24
You and your evil Satan worshiping friends will be incinerated, Nassir. I will bring the BBQ sauce!
 
selfsame
#25
Either we or you are in error or with guidance; and you will know who are the people with the true guidance and who will be the losers.
 
Murphy
#26
God's anger will smite all of Islam. From the youngest baby to the oldest man. None shall be left at the end of the day, well his vengeance consumes your fetid, unwashed bodies.

Woe upon thee! For you have angered him! Murderous idolaters!

Film at 11.
 
selfsame
#27
This was in the Torah about fighting the idolaters,
and this may even have been distorted in the Torah of Ezra, which is the available Torah present now and included in the Old Testament.

While Palestinians now are not idolaters; they worship God alone without associate, and they believe in all the prophets.

Therefore, the circumstances now have become upside down so it became like this:

Moses and his people were with God worshiping Him alone --- and they fought the idolaters who worshiped the idols in Palestine.

While now Palestinians are with God alone without associate --- and they are fought by the Zionists: Satan worshipers, atheists, idolaters and disbelievers.

So God has now set all these imperialists and Zionists on Muslims because Muslims have become enthusiastic about their imams and religious men ..

but this condition will not last forever .. when Muslims will regain their consciousness and devote themselves to God alone --> this condition will turn in the opposite direction and Muslims will be victorious.

Moreover, Zionists have transgressed on the House of God: the Aqsa Mosque .. and this will bring about their end in the near future by God's will.

http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/engl..._of_Perishing_
< quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_ >
 
Murphy
#28
The Aqsa Mosque must be destroyed in order to cleanse the region and wipe all traces of Islam from god's earth. It's destruction will come as lightning from the sky.

Muslims are incapable of rational thought. They are killers and rapists. We see your work here.

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Muslims are not happy unless they are killing.
 
selfsame
#29
This only is what you say, and you like to be so; but it will never be according to your desire; it will be according to God's will, and none can overcome God Almighty.
Therefore, almost it will be your inevitable end, in spite of your temporary wealth, power, authority and support by Trump and his Zionist party: the corrupts.
 
Murphy
#30
I did not say it. It is written in the Torah. That mosque is full of idols.

Muslims are like the foolish Egyptians led by pharoah. He did not recognize the true children of god and they were punished. So it shall be with you, evil one. God will smite all of your people for your wickedness.

No trace of the mosque must remain. You have sinned terribly and must pay the price!