Capitalism will save this world


Curious Cdn
+1
#1591
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Better stop th breeding then. Capitalist economies keep growing simply to meet growing demand by poor people that are too lazy to practice birth control.

If people stop breeding, capitalist economies stop growing. It's all a big pyramid scheme predicated on ever growing consumption and debt.
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
taxslave
#1592
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

do you find that stupidity helps you make it through the day?

I find your stupidity highly entertaining. Otherwise you would be on ignore like canuk.
 
Cannuck
#1593
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

If people stop breeding, capitalist economies stop growing. It's all a big pyramid scheme predicated on ever growing consumption and debt.

Look at you trying to be all reasonable with a Trumpite. A word of advice....you’d probably find it easier if you stopped using words with more than 4 letters
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#1594
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post



Whenever you bring up limits to growth, people (who have more than a grade 8 education) yell MALTHUS!! MALTHUS!! and so far they have been right to do so, up to now. It is not /cannot be open ended, though and eventually, we really will run out of something crucial. It's all finite ... the whole universe begins and ends and is finite.
 
Cliffy
#1595
 
Walter
+1
#1596
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Stoopid comment by Goodall. She’d rather we have inadequate food?
 
Cliffy
-1
#1597
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid comment by Goodall. She’d rather we have inadequate food?

Yes Wally, it is plain to see that you thrive on poison.
 
pgs
+3
#1598
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yes Wally, it is plain to see that you thrive on poison.

What kind of pablum does the retirement home feed you Cliffy ?
 
Twin_Moose
+5
#1599
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid comment by Goodall. She’d rather we have inadequate food?

State farms where profitability doesn't matter, neither does quality Lol
 
pgs
+4
#1600
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

State farms where profitability doesn't matter, neither does quality Lol

We pretend to work and they pretend to pay us .
 
Cannuck
-1
#1601
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid comment by Goodall. She’d rather we have inadequate food?

Stupid comment from Wally. The choice is not between growing our food with poison and inadequate food supplies
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#1602
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Stoopid comment by Goodall. She’d rather we have inadequate food?

These ones will eventually lower our agricultural output to zero.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesti...xicity_to_bees

They'll give you a warm fuzzy, Walter or are is the pending demise of those pollinators also some sort of "Fake News"?
 
Danbones
#1603
It would be hard for the little blighters to top the maoists and the stalinists that trudie and the trumphaters admire so much...

but what's a couple hundred million dead peasants give or take, anyhow?

Nothing like central planning to put a wet sheet on the population thing.
 
Walter
-1
#1604
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

These ones will eventually lower our agricultural output to zero.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesti...xicity_to_bees
They'll give you a warm fuzzy, Walter or are is the pending demise of those pollinators also some sort of "Fake News"?

I’ve noticed that honey is scarce now.
 
Never
#1605
Is very big amount left winger across Russia.

Greater by socialism than capitalist throne.
 
Curious Cdn
+3
#1606
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

I’ve noticed that honey is scarce now.

I friend of mine keeps bees and his die-off this year was 50% ... which is high. It gets steadily higher each year. Nicotine based poisons are one of the prime causes. Monsanto will go bankrupt after we've mostly died off from starvation because the polinators are all gone. Bad business plan. Incompetence.
 
Walter
#1607
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Nicotine based poisons are one of the prime causes. Monsanto will go bankrupt after we've mostly died off from starvation because the polinators are all gone. Bad business plan. Incompetence.

All bullshit. Just can’t seem to find honey anywhere.
 
pgs
#1608
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I friend of mine keeps bees and his die-off this year was 50% ... which is high. It gets steadily higher each year. Nicotine based poisons are one of the prime causes. Monsanto will go bankrupt after we've mostly died off from starvation because the polinators are all gone. Bad business plan. Incompetence.

Where did the pollinators come from prior to your friend keeping bees ?
 
Walter
#1609
Where can I find honey?
 
Mowich
#1610
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Where can I find honey?

Check your local Farmer's Market, Walter.
 
Walter
#1611
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Check your local Farmer's Market, Walter.

But all the bees are dead or dying.
 
taxslave
#1612
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Where can I find honey?

Try the bar after midnight on saturday.(drink lots first)
 
Curious Cdn
#1613
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

But all the bees are dead or dying.

Pretty true.

You're not the most observant, are you Walter?

http://science.sciencemag.org/node/625357.full
 
pgs
#1614
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Try the bar after midnight on saturday.(drink lots first)

That sounds worse then waking up for church .
 
Walter
#1615
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Pretty true.
You're not the most observant, are you Walter?
http://science.sciencemag.org/node/625357.full

Yet the shelves are always full of honey. Go figure.
 
Cliffy
#1616
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yet the shelves are always full of honey. Go figure.

It's not real honey, honey. Most of it is so cut with sugar, even when it says "pure honey". But then, you're too lazy to do your own research.
https://www.foodrenegade.com/your-honey-isnt-honey/
 
Curious Cdn
#1617
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It's not real honey, honey. Most of it is so cut with sugar, even when it says "pure honey". But then, you're too lazy to do your own research.
https://www.foodrenegade.com/your-honey-isnt-honey/

There is so much sugar filler on it, you can really taste it now. Same thing with a lot of the maple syrup, out there. It has been adulterated to maximize profit.
 
Walter
#1618
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

There is so much sugar filler on it, you can really taste it now. Same thing with a lot of the maple syrup, out there. It has been adulterated to maximize profit.

Not if you know where to buy it.
 
Curious Cdn
#1619
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Not if you know where to buy it.

Oh, I do. I have a cousin who makes it. I've made it but most consumers are getting ripped off.
 
petros
#1620
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Not if you know where to buy it.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...ping-1.4870227

It's abundant in SK and AB.

It's good to 'bee' here: Saskatchewan's honey business thriving
Social Sharing
Facebook
Twitter

Climate and agriculture make for impressive honey flows

Jenn Sharp · for CBC News · Posted: Oct 20, 2018 5:00 AM CT | Last Updated: October 20, 2018
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007