Canadian Right

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Vbeacher View Post

I think Trump is a moronic imbecile, a criminal and a scumbag. I deeply look forward to him dying in prison. SO much for your brainless cliche, bud.
And in this country, just about all the taxes individuals pay, especially poorer ones, are income taxes. I mean, we do have the GST but poorer people get that refunded. Maybe you'd like to point out what other taxes they're paying?

Trumpites hate it when you prove them wrong.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Trumpites hate it when you prove them wrong.

Hehehehezizit .

pgs
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Vbeacher View Post

I think Trump is a moronic imbecile, a criminal and a scumbag. I deeply look forward to him dying in prison. SO much for your brainless cliche, bud.

And in this country, just about all the taxes individuals pay, especially poorer ones, are income taxes. I mean, we do have the GST but poorer people get that refunded. Maybe you'd like to point out what other taxes they're paying?

Excise taxes , carbon , taxes , pst , property tax , to name a few , you can add countless levies and other add ones .

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Hehehehezizit .

Hehehehehe...

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Excise taxes , carbon , taxes , pst , property tax , to name a few , you can add countless levies and other add ones .

Look! Trumpite arguing with Trumpite!

Curious Cdn
Conservative

Look! Trumpite arguing with Trumpite!

I've seen them do that when they're trying to agree on the colour of shyte.

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I've seen them do that when they're trying to agree on the colour of shyte.

They'll argue, on one hand, that CO2 isn't a problem then brag about their government's investment in carbon capture and storage technology. They don't see how stupid they are

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1

They'll argue, on one hand, that CO2 isn't a problem then brag about their government's investment in carbon capture and storage technology. They don't see how stupid they are

They don't like scientists and they don't believe in climate science, evolution, of a lot of basic physics and chemistry but they sure like their high tech weapons.