A Question for Americans

Ludlow
naw if someone looks like a fookwad they get pulled over and possibly biootch slapped

Machjo
I have no sympathy for those blacks who keep getting pulled over by the cops. That's what whitening cream is for. Slap some of that on your face and you'll be just fine.

Oh yeah, and you might need a blond whig and blue contact lenses.

pgs
Except road side checks which are a regular occurrance in Canada .

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom View Post

I hope someone will enlighten me about something I am curious about. I don't know American laws.

I'm hearing complaints from black American motorists that they are stopped frequently by police for no reason.
Doesn't 'probably cause' apply to traffic police?
Here in Canada he police will only stop a vehicle if there is something wrong with the vehicle like a tail light out or a cracked windshield. Or if the driver has committed a traffic violation. Unless there is probable cause to stop a motorist the police cannot do it.
So I'm wondering if that law applies in the States and if so, why don't those who are stopped for no reason report it immediately?

I also wonder, if traffic policing is a State responsibility, what can the Federal Government do about it?

Under the constitution they must have grounds, we will see this question repeated alot in the coming weeks. Rerport and help the matrix?

Join the North America Undergroud the NAU liberation front, send money.

davesmom
Thank you all for your comments. It seems popular to blame the frequent stops on racism but does anyone think that it might also be because young black men are thought to be more prone to criminal activities?

darkbeaver
The whole thing is insulting to white people. Why do they question our criminal integrity? fukkin racist pricks.,

MHz
See what happens when you bunch up a bit into a single country or 5, people right away get their tongues to wagging for no good reason? That makes your assessment of the situation a valid one.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

send money.

Soon as the cheque that is coming clears Nigerian customs. Honest, should be any day now.

pgs

Thank you all for your comments. It seems popular to blame the frequent stops on racism but does anyone think that it might also be because young black men are thought to be more prone to criminal activities?

Are they thought to be or are they actually ?

JLM

I hope someone will enlighten me about something I am curious about. I don't know American laws.

I'm hearing complaints from black American motorists that they are stopped frequently by police for no reason.
Here in Canada he police will only stop a vehicle if there is something wrong with the vehicle like a tail light out or a cracked windshield. Or if the driver has committed a traffic violation. Unless there is probable cause to stop a motorist the police cannot do it.
So I'm wondering if that law applies in the States and if so, why don't those who are stopped for no reason report it immediately?

I also wonder, if traffic policing is a State responsibility, what can the Federal Government do about it?

I guess as long as you are doing 1 mph over the speed limit, they have a "reason"!

Danbones

There is probable cause...and there is probable cause
just some things to consider

WE have ride programs where the police stop everyone on a random basis, without prior cause.

Drug Dogs Don't Even Have To Be Right Half The Time To Be Considered 'Reliable' By The Courts
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...e-courts.shtml