Liberal cronyism? Divisiveness? Corruption? BBC Bias?

Colpy
Conservative
Oh....the title should have read "CBC bias" ...obviously...

In the Globe and Mail as well........read on:

Unethical pollster Frank Graves must be fired - Ezra Levant

Meanwhile, the Liberals can't shut up about the scumball Rahim Jaffer and his unfortunate wife in an "influence peddling" scandal.......guess how many gov't contracts dollars went to them??

ZERO, Ziltch, nada, none......

And Ms. Guergis is not going to the CBC, or Denmark.

No matter how you cut it, as a national party, or on the corruption file, on on the patronage file, the Conservatives come out very well when compared to the Liberals....

darkbeaver
Republican
Your insider info is impressive even if it's invisable.

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Your insider info is impressive even if it's invisable.

I am not sure what you are talking about.....

But no insider info....all public knowledge.......

Socrates the Greek
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Oh....the title should have read "CBC bias" ...obviously...

In the Globe and Mail as well........read on:

Unethical pollster Frank Graves must be fired - Ezra Levant

Meanwhile, the Liberals can't shut up about the scumball Rahim Jaffer and his unfortunate wife in an "influence peddling" scandal.......guess how many gov't contracts dollars went to them??

ZERO, Ziltch, nada, none......

And Ms. Guergis is not going to the CBC, or Denmark.

No matter how you cut it, as a national party, or on the corruption file, on on the patronage file, the Conservatives come out very well when compared to the Liberals....

The great spin, I call that claiming credit before is due, let the investigation on both continue, and the result will only exonerate or indict. Then, we can provide credit to the once who deserve it. For now there is a cloud over the Conservative party and it appears every new day we enter we have new info that dements caution and deep scrutiny.. The Liberals on the 2004 Election were described by Harper as corrupt. To day we see the that the Conservatives live in glass houses too.

Risus

And the gliberals can't stand it...

Risus
Quote: Originally Posted by Socrates the Greek View Post

The great spin, I call that claiming credit before is due, let the investigation on both continue, and the result will only exonerate or indict. Then, we can provide credit to the once who deserve it. For now there is a cloud over the Conservative party and it appears every new day we enter we have new info that dements caution and deep scrutiny.. The Liberals on the 2004 Election were described by Harper as corrupt. To day we see the that the Conservatives live in glass houses too.

Uhhh, Harper contacted the RCMP when he recieved info about possible wrong doing. gliberal leaders 'including the cretin tried to sweep things under the rug when they were up to no good. Talk about hypocricy...

lone wolf
Free Thinker
One calls the other crooked.... What a laugh!

Socrates the Greek
Quote: Originally Posted by Risus View Post

Uhhh, Harper contacted the RCMP when he recieved info about possible wrong doing. gliberal leaders 'including the cretin tried to sweep things under the rug when they were up to no good. Talk about hypocricy...

Risus smile, it is known that the Conservatives had information on the goings on of the two love birds long before they called the LAW.......what matters here is at the end of this drama, we will identify all at fault now all it is speculation.....The Liberals run circles around the Conservatives, the Canadian voter knows that this is why the did not give Harper a majority he lacks the politically.

Risus

Risus smile, it is known that the Conservatives had information on the goings on of the two love birds long before they called the LAW.......what matters here is at the end of this drama, we will identify all at fault now all it is speculation.....The Liberals run circles around the Conservatives, the Canadian voter knows that this is why the did not give Harper a majority he lacks the politically.

Well, you have one thing correct: "The Liberals run circles around the Conservatives" when it comes to corruption...

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
I've read through the Link in the Opening Post, and the Link's from
the Link, & watched the video, and then read the Interview from the
"Globe&Mail" that originated this.

Wow....I find it strange that this has gotten so little press compared
to the "Guergis" thing and her husband.

Socrates the Greek
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

One calls the other crooked.... What a laugh!

It seems the Canadian voter has traditionally voted for the better crook.

Risus

Soc, you have been continually bragging in other threads how the gliberals have formed the government more often than the Conservatives. So I guess you are admitting that the gliberals are crooks. You painted yourself in a corner...

lone wolf
Free Thinker

Is this the start of another of your continuous loops?

Socrates the Greek

Is this the start of another of your continuous loops?

LW no loops, just the truth..

lone wolf
Free Thinker

LW no loops, just the truth..

Only your version of it. Don't forget ... I have watched as your mouth opened and your eyes went dim and the loop about Liberal-best-cuz-they-was-in-more-regardless-of-any-facts clicked over ... in at least eight threads. The story never changes. You're a one-hit-wonder.

Maybe they're just a lot more glib about covering their tracks - as evidenced in the OP.

Socrates the Greek

Only your version of it. Don't forget ... I have watched as your mouth opened and your eyes went dim and the loop about Liberal-best-cuz-they-was-in-more-regardless-of-any-facts clicked over ... in at least eight threads. The story never changes. You're a one-hit-wonder.

Maybe they're just a lot more glib about covering their tracks - as evidenced in the OP.

One hit wonder, hardly, the debate is about Conservetivism vs Liberalism. the nice thing in Canada is, you can cheer for the Conservatives and I can Cheer for the Liberals. we have rights.............
As for the Liberals covering tracks, they are not the government to day, plus they have done more good then the Conservatives in Canada historically, there is no one hit wonder, that is fact.

Colpy
Conservative

Here's the difference....

For every dollar Frank Graves handed the Liberals, EKOS got 6,000 dollars in contracts.

Rahim Jaffer's lobbying gained NO contracts, NONE were awarded to the companies he was pushing.....that is the fact.

lone wolf
Free Thinker

One hit wonder, hardly, the debate is about Conservetivism vs Liberalism. the nice thing in Canada is, you can cheer for the Conservatives and I can Cheer for the Liberals. we have rights.............
As for the Liberals covering tracks, they are not the government to day, plus they have done more good then the Conservatives in Canada historically, there is no one hit wonder, that is fact.

Sock.... What does it take to drive it into your melon? I am a slave to nobody's cause.

Here is a fact: Anyone who is as willfully stuck in a narrow little box as you seem to be is probably a complete waste of perfectly good oxygen.

Now ... the topic is Graves. Please stick to it.
Last edited by lone wolf; Apr 23rd, 2010 at 08:02 PM..

AnnaG
I don't give a crap about who's been in the longest or the most. Canada could have been and could be a lot better if it wasn't for these two parties. IMO, except for the rare good one, both parties have morons and crooks. Bloody near any change would be an improvement.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

I've read through the Link in the Opening Post, and the Link's from
the Link, & watched the video, and then read the Interview from the
"Globe&Mail" that originated this.

Wow....I find it strange that this has gotten so little press compared
to the "Guergis" thing and her husband.

And some dare say the press is not biased...

Socrates the Greek

Here's the difference....

For every dollar Frank Graves handed the Liberals, EKOS got 6,000 dollars in contracts.

Rahim Jaffer's lobbying gained NO contracts, NONE were awarded to the companies he was pushing.....that is the fact.

Why you donít mention that Frank Graves has also given money to a Conservative MP because Frank Graves liked the Conservative MP. Why? fair is fair, comparing Frank Graves to Juffer is crazy, Frank Graves was never card-carrying member
of the Liberal party, Jaffer was a card-carrying member and even Conservative MP s are on record Disclosing Jufferís attempt to introduce his ideas to members of the government that is lobbing and Juffer was not registered as a lobbyist, his testimony is changing by the minute here and you are going to compare a card-carrying member with one who has the right to donate and is not a card-carrying member? man.....

pegger
No Party Affiliation
Sorry Colpy - the Conservatives have proved themselves no better than the Liberals.

Liberals were fast and loose with money - Conservative are fast and loose with openness, respecting parliament, respecting basic human rights and dignity....

You can try to convince yourself that one is better than the other - but both are scum IMHO.

Colpy
Conservative
CBC.ca Video

The debate continues.....

Socrates the Greek
The Globe is basically neutral, but does seem to land a little to the right, is that mean that if the Globe was to donate money to the Conservatives they would be making the Conservatives look bad?

pegger
No Party Affiliation

CBC.ca Video

The debate continues.....

Just watched it....did you?

Risus

The Globe is basically neutral, but does seem to land a little to the right, is that mean that if the Globe was to donate money to the Conservatives they would be making the Conservatives look bad?

No response to post #12, eh soc???

Socrates the Greek
Quote: Originally Posted by Risus View Post

Soc, you have been continually bragging in other threads how the gliberals have formed the government more often than the Conservatives. So I guess you are admitting that the gliberals are crooks. You painted yourself in a corner...

we have already established that the lesser evil gets the job, as well the job done. traditionally the people of Canada have parked their votes with the Liberals more often then they have with the Conservatives, I am not making that up, that is fact in the Canadian political history. So................ if we call both main federal political parties crooks or devils, the people have spoken, call it what you want. Just donít try to spin history.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
We? All YOU have established is you have a one track mind and vote by habit - in the disguise of a tradition. What do either of the old boys have to offer to undecided voters? Slick lies, divisive headgames and scandal don't count.
Last edited by lone wolf; Apr 23rd, 2010 at 09:43 PM..

#juan
No Party Affiliation
Just remember guys. The first 30 billion dollars of tax raised every year goes to pay just the interest on Mulrony's debt. so I wouldn't risk breaking your arm patting yourself on the back just yet.

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

Just remember guys. The first 30 billion dollars of tax raised every year goes to pay just the interest on Mulrony's debt. so I wouldn't risk breaking your arm patting yourself on the back just yet.

True enough....but these are not Lyin' Brian's Conservatives.......far from it.