Canadian Anti-Tank Weapon


EagleSmack
#1
http://www.dumpalink.com/videos/Frenchs_New_Anti-Tank_Missile-7hh9.html


Enjoy!
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#2
I can't see it smack write a little story for me will ya.
 
eh1eh
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I can't see it smack write a little story for me will ya.

Ha Ha Ha! Click the html thingy at the top DB. No story is required.
 
mabudon
#4
I can't see it either, but from the link text, seems like we're useless like the cowardly French and should not be in any combat theatres

Thanks for NOTHING Canada!!!!
 
eh1eh
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by mabudon View Post

I can't see it either, but from the link text, seems like we're useless like the cowardly French and should not be in any combat theatres

Thanks for NOTHING Canada!!!!

I can get to it, Try this, http://www.dumpalink.com/videos/Fren...sile-7hh9.html
 
mabudon
#6
Thanks!! Sadly it's a tag-team of my PC, OS AND my crappy connection to blame, not the link itself
 
RUEZ
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by mabudon

I can't see it either, but from the link text, seems like we're useless like the cowardly French and should not be in any combat theatres

Thanks for NOTHING Canada!!!!

 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by mabudon View Post

I can't see it either, but from the link text, seems like we're useless like the cowardly French and should not be in any combat theatres

Thanks for NOTHING Canada!!!!

The title in the link says;"
"French's new anti-tank missile"


I think thomaska is having us on.
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
#9
It might work if one was about a foot away from the tank.
Must be a joke.
 
mabudon
#10
I know, and sorry for the words, but if our "best friends" like to think of us as a joke, what's the point tryin to impress them?? We should be more worried about what heppens inside and directly surrounding our borders, not in some hell-hole of a "get rich quick" scheme (for a select FEW individuals) on the other side of the globe

And again sorry- after our "thanks for nothin" moment, some of the smugness about kinda irks me- I'm gonna go record some new stuff and chill, good day all!
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
#11
Back atcha, Mab. Have a good 1.
 
EagleSmack
#12
It is a small clip that says they are French but in actuallity they are Canadian soldiers. They are firing an anti-tank missile and after the

"Stand by!"

The soldier pulls the trigger and the missile plops out of the tube and falls right in front of them smoking. They all let out a yell and start running away.
 
Colpy
Conservative
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

It is a small clip that says they are French but in actuallity they are Canadian soldiers. They are firing an anti-tank missile and after the

"Stand by!"

The soldier pulls the trigger and the missile plops out of the tube and falls right in front of them smoking. They all let out a yell and start running away.

Sort of like the Yanks in Iraq......the mission got out of the tube alright, but fell down pretty quickly, and now everybody's running for cover before the whole damn thing blows up.

 
eh1eh
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

It is a small clip that says they are French but in actuallity they are Canadian soldiers. They are firing an anti-tank missile and after the

"Stand by!"

The soldier pulls the trigger and the missile plops out of the tube and falls right in front of them smoking. They all let out a yell and start running away.

So is it real? Or a virle video? Looks real until the missle comes out. If it is I guess I'd run loke hell too!
 
EagleSmack
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Sort of like the Yanks in Iraq......the mission got out of the tube alright, but fell down pretty quickly, and now everybody's running for cover before the whole damn thing blows up.

Well you can say it "sort of" was anything you want. But what it WAS is a Canadian missile going nowhere... and Canadian troops running everywhere.
 
Colpy
Conservative
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Well you can say it "sort of" was anything you want. But what it WAS is a Canadian missile going nowhere... and Canadian troops running everywhere.

No insult there......things do misfire, and getting the hell out of the way is the only thing to do.....

BTW, in the most friendly way, I would pit the best of Canada's infantry men against the best of the USA's infantry in a moment, man for man, and we would win. Every time.
 
EagleSmack
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

No insult there......things do misfire, and getting the hell out of the way is the only thing to do.....

BTW, in the most friendly way, I would pit the best of Canada's infantry men against the best of the USA's infantry in a moment, man for man, and we would win. Every time.

In the most freindly way back... man for man you would lose everytime. I would take a battalion of any Marines and run them right through any Canadian battalion.
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

In the most freindly way back... man for man you would lose everytime. I would take a battalion of any Marines and run them right through any Canadian battalion.

Well, your marines didn't show overly well in VietNam. They aren't doing that well in Iraq.
Generally, the way the Americans go to war is by bombing every square foot of an area three or four times before the marines put one boot on the ground. Since the second world war Americans have won nothing without overwhelming numerical supremacy and more modern weaponry.
 
EagleSmack
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan View Post

Well, your marines didn't show overly well in VietNam. They aren't doing that well in Iraq.
Generally, the way the Americans go to war is by bombing every square foot of an area three or four times before the marines put one boot on the ground. Since the second world war Americans have won nothing without overwhelming numerical supremacy and more modern weaponry.

Ok... let us go with that for a bit. How did we not do well in Vietnam? We held Khe Sahn, we took back the city of Hue from 2 Divisions of NVA using a few battalions. Where is it written that Marines didn't do well in Nam.

And today in Iraq... the Marines went straight up the gut and was in Baghdad long ahead of schedule. And what about Fallujah... the supposed Graveyard of Americans. Taken well ahead of schedule. If you think it is all due to air power you are lacking knowledge of how the war is being fought and I suggest you read a book instead of just firing from the hip. Try the book "No True Glory" about the Marines in Fallujah.

If it was only that easy to bomb every square foot and then go in and count body parts. However that is not the way it is done. That is just the way folks like you say it is done because you really do not have any real knowledge on war fighting. It makes you feel good because you lack what we have and aren't who we are and are a bit envious.

Let me sum it up. Read up about the Marines in these two wars and then come back to me and point out how the Marines screwed up.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

It is a small clip that says they are French but in actuallity they are Canadian soldiers. They are firing an anti-tank missile and after the

"Stand by!"

The soldier pulls the trigger and the missile plops out of the tube and falls right in front of them smoking. They all let out a yell and start running away.

Hahahahahhhahhahahhahahhahhahahhhahhahthanks
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

It is a small clip that says they are French but in actuallity they are Canadian soldiers. They are firing an anti-tank missile and after the

"Stand by!"

The soldier pulls the trigger and the missile plops out of the tube and falls right in front of them smoking. They all let out a yell and start running away.

Hahahahahhhahhahahhahahhahhahahhhahhahthanks christ I want faster interweb(copyrite fatbasturd)
 
thomaska
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Ok... let us go with that for a bit. How did we not do well in Vietnam? We held Khe Sahn, we took back the city of Hue from 2 Divisions of NVA using a few battalions. Where is it written that Marines didn't do well in Nam.

And today in Iraq... the Marines went straight up the gut and was in Baghdad long ahead of schedule. And what about Fallujah... the supposed Graveyard of Americans. Taken well ahead of schedule. If you think it is all due to air power you are lacking knowledge of how the war is being fought and I suggest you read a book instead of just firing from the hip. Try the book "No True Glory" about the Marines in Fallujah.

If it was only that easy to bomb every square foot and then go in and count body parts. However that is not the way it is done. That is just the way folks like you say it is done because you really do not have any real knowledge on war fighting. It makes you feel good because you lack what we have and aren't who we are and are a bit envious.

Let me sum it up. Read up about the Marines in these two wars and then come back to me and point out how the Marines screwed up.


About the video...I kept waiting for a big white flag to fly out...like a big gag toy gun.

I didn't even know Canada had infantry...
 
#juan
No Party Affiliation
#23
Quote:

If it was only that easy to bomb every square foot and then go in and count body parts. However that is not the way it is done. That is just the way folks like you say it is done because you really do not have any real knowledge on war fighting. It makes you feel good because you lack what we have and aren't who we are and are a bit envious.

Give your head a shake! Iraq was bombed almost daily for about twelve years. By the time Iraq was invaded they had no infrastructure left and few weapons worth noting but a few rusting tanks, no artillery to speak of., and no Airforce. A mighty enemy no doubt.

I was a fighter pilot for five years and although we didn't have a war to go to, I know enough about tactics to tell you a thing or two. Canada's record in every major war she's been in has been superb. But if you have any clue at all you will know that.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#24
Americans who took part in the destruction of Falluja will be tried for war crimes or there is no justice in the world, I'v read about it, the siege was brutal, phospherous weapons were used, civilians were shot by snipers, ambulances were tageted entire blocks of houses were vaporized from airstrikes, food and medical attention was kept from the survivours, permission to bury the dead was denied males from young teens to old men were arrested and imprisoned. Yeh. American heros, screw them all.
 
dude1981
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Americans who took part in the destruction of Falluja will be tried for war crimes or there is no justice in the world, I'v read about it, the siege was brutal, phospherous weapons were used, civilians were shot by snipers, ambulances were tageted entire blocks of houses were vaporized from airstrikes, food and medical attention was kept from the survivours, permission to bury the dead was denied males from young teens to old men were arrested and imprisoned. Yeh. American heros, screw them all.


Do you really think they'll get tried?Americans think everything they do is ok.
 
Blackleaf
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

So is it real? Or a virle video? Looks real until the missle comes out. If it is I guess I'd run loke hell too!

If it was real, it's pretty embarrassing for Canada.
 
Blackleaf
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

No insult there......things do misfire, and getting the hell out of the way is the only thing to do.....

BTW, in the most friendly way, I would pit the best of Canada's infantry men against the best of the USA's infantry in a moment, man for man, and we would win. Every time.

Pound for pound, the British military - especially the Royal Navy - is the most formidable fighting machine on Earth.

The Americans only win wars not because they are good at fighting them, but through sheer numbers and huge amounts of weaponry.

But the British are much more highly-trained than the Americans and in wars use more cunning and tactics. The British have a history of defeating an enemy that has vastly outnumbered them, but I can never see the Yanks defeating an enemy that vastly outnumbers them.
 
normbc9
Conservative
#28
You just had achance to see superior weaponry developed by those who should be speaking German right now in the shadow of the Arc'd Triumph but for the sake of the British, Canadian and US heroes who sent them home packing. Just consider a place overrun by Germany twice, and then taken over by the North African Muslims too. Did you really expect that weapon to work??
 
normbc9
Conservative
#29
I'm a former US military commissioned officer and I have to agree with you. The Canadian military person is more disciplined, self reliant, resopectful and enduring too. When they find themselves in a difficult situation they work their way out of without superior numbers or weaponry. The leadership is sensible, analytical and patient too. Those are admirable qualities in a field level commander. If there ever is another world conflict and I was called on to serve I'd head for Canada right away.
 
eh1eh
#30
I think this is what was suppose to happen there.

http://video.canadiancontent.net/987...lls-tank-.html, The USA gets the kill.