Trump World -USA-2019

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Because MAGA!

OB, they want a country where right-wing white men make the rules, and everybody else knows their place and keeps it.

Or else.

then they do NOT want to live ina true democracy.......they want authoritarianism. So it begs the quesetion: what is their problem with true democracy??

Furthermore: if they are not happy in a democracy.....or a democratic republic......then why don't they move to a country that is authoritarian?? They have plenty fo choose from......

Not sure they know what they want or truly appreciate what they have........and only living in a true authoritarian nation would help them realize the realities of their wishes.

the people who really appreciate the nation (US) for what it is...are those that come from horrific conditions in the country of their origin......

The crowd you refer to has developed a grandiose sense of entitlement........which is an ingredient of authoritarian beliefs.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

then they do NOT want to live ina true democracy.......they want authoritarianism. So it begs the quesetion: what is their problem with true democracy??
Furthermore: if they are not happy in a democracy.....or a democratic republic......then why don't they move to a country that is authoritarian?? They have plenty fo choose from......
Not sure they know what they want or truly appreciate what they have........and only living in a true authoritarian nation would help them realize the realities of their wishes.
the people who really appreciate the nation (US) for what it is...are those that come from horrific conditions in the country of their origin......
The crowd you refer to has developed a grandiose sense of entitlement........which is an ingredient of authoritarian beliefs.

Ya think?

As I've said before, domestically they want the TV sitcom Happy Days, with men in charge, women submissive, and non-whites absent. And the fact that Happy Days was a work of fiction (and not a very good one) troubles them not at all.

Internationally they want the sort of bully-boy power they fantasize the U.S. had, but it never did, not even at the height of its power in 1946 or 1991.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Ya think?
As I've said before, domestically they want the TV sitcom Happy Days, with men in charge, women submissive, and non-whites absent. And the fact that Happy Days was a work of fiction (and not a very good one) troubles them not at all.
Internationally they want the sort of bully-boy power they fantasize the U.S. had, but it never did, not even at the height of its power in 1946 or 1991.

They've forgotten that Douglas McArthur was sacked and Ike wanted to make the Green, not war.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Upon checking U.S. history Jefferson ACTUALLY predated the airplane!

Now now Don't argue with Fakebook!

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Now now Don't argue with Fakebook!

It's not Fakebook, it's Donny Dodger, the man who has stated, in his official capacity, that George Washington's army stormed the airports and windmills cause cancer.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

It's not Fakebook, it's Donny Dodger, the man who has stated, in his official capacity, that George Washington's army stormed the airports and windmills cause cancer.

... and that he is a bigly genius.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

... and that he is a bigly genius.

........while anyone that has an pinion that differs from HIS.......is ......pick your nasty vernacular in name calling juvenile put downs. after all in his mind he is always "right" and the big "winna"

There is no way to shatter his toxic delusional system......

His petty name calling and verbal bullying is beyond embarrassing of STUPID........and todays comments about;t the UK ambassador and T. May...( had to stir that one up again) is tiresome .......and have lost most of its toxicity.........now. His tactlessness is below sewer level.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

........while anyone that has an pinion that differs from HIS.......is ......pick your nasty vernacular in name calling juvenile put downs. after all in his mind he is always "right" and the big "winna"
There is no way to shatter his toxic delusional system......
His petty name calling and verbal bullying is beyond embarrassing of STUPID........and todays comments about;t the UK ambassador and T. May...( had to stir that one up again) is tiresome .......and have lost most of its toxicity.........now. His tactlessness is below sewer level.

He won't stop now until he gets a wholly new British government supplicating itself to him in the White House. The British are quite capable of telling Trump to eff off and then suddenly shift themselves to the Left, if he overplays his hand.

He probably will, too.

pgs
Free Thinker

Because MAGA!

OB, they want a country where right-wing white men make the rules, and everybody else knows their place and keeps it.

Or else.

That’s right and big headed red men should be back on the Rez not walking the halls of power .

pgs
Free Thinker

Live free or die.

pgs
Free Thinker

Ya think?

I thought we wanted I Dream of Jeanie . Come on every boy wanted to be an astronaut.

pgs
Free Thinker
+1

Which of the 57 states do you live in ?

White_Unifier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Which of the 57 states do you live in ?

Heinz?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Live free or die.

is that an order??

pgs
Free Thinker

is that an order??

Who am I to order others ?

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1

Who am I to order others ?

...true..

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

Trump��s July 4 event and related protests have bankrupted D.C. security fund, mayor says

President Trump��s July 4 celebration cost the District $1.7 million, an amount that �� combined with police expenses for related protests �� has bankrupted a city fund used to protect the nation��s capital from terrorist threats and secure rallies and state funerals.

Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D) says the White House still owes the city another $7.3 million from Trump��s 2017 inauguration.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...olitics&wpmk=1

Hoid
+3
lol good luck collecting on a debt from Trump

he is a legendary welcher

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Got a receipt?

No tickee, no laundry, doood.

At least trump isn't full of sh!t day after day like you are.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

British ambassador to U.S. resigns after calling Trump ��inept�� and ��insecure�� in leaked cables

Sir Kim Darroch has resigned following several days of criticism from President Trump, who called him "a pompous fool" and said his administration would not work with him.

source: WAPO

You would have to be a trumpkin.......to continue working in that TOXIC environment..... Trumpkins are submissive to his verbal tyranny..........and compliant to his sociopathic influences. It is no place for independent thinkers......... Only "yes men/ women" need apply.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

lol good luck collecting on a debt from Trump

he is a legendary welcher

of course he is..........and his supporters like that. Just as they like/ support his bullying tyranny. They have no appreciation for ethics, standards, and even morals. They , like him are a ME first cult.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

of course he is..........and his supporters like that. Just as they like/ support his bullying tyranny. They have no appreciation for ethics, standards, and even morals. They , like him are a ME first cult.

A slight hint for you O.B. - The worst person in the world isn't half as bad as you make Trump out to be, hence your low credibility rating!

Blackleaf
+1
As a Brexiteer, I do think it rather strange of my fellow Brexiteers such as Farage and Johnson to call for Darroch's head when Brexiteers are supposed to believe in British sovereignty, not kowtowing to a foreign power like the US.

Yet on the other hand you can understand Leavers' frustrations with Darroch. It seems as though the Remainer British Establishment is trying to deliberately anger Trump to destroy any hopes of a post-Brexit trade agreement, which is the action of traitors.

When the Leavers finally take power later this month they should start to actively hunt down and severely punish any Remainers acting treasonably.
Last edited by Blackleaf; Jul 10th, 2019 at 05:27 PM..

Danbones
Free Thinker

They have no appreciation for ethics, standards, and even morals. They , like him are a ME first cult.

NO...I come first!

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

[img][https://s16-us2.startpage.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.jpost.com%2Fim age%2Fupload%2Ff_auto%2Cfl_lossy%2Ft_Article2016_C ontrolFaceDetect%2F392769&sp=6292520eabff3e9e8b0c3 eeadb221ef5][/img]

NO...I come first!

you need to work on those internet skilz

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

NO...I come first!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvGJoNkOiI0

Blackleaf
+1
Letter to The Telegraph:

SIR – Those looking for the source of the leaks of embarrassingly frank remarks of our US ambassador might do much worse than refer to the legal starting point: Cui bono? – to whom does benefit occur by trashing our relationship with our closest democratic ally?

The BBC immediately jumped on the suggestion that Isabel Oakeshott, the journalist involved, was a Brexiteer. But surely irreconcilable Remainers would have a greater motive in attempting to wreck our chances of re-establishing an independent global presence outside the EU.

John Hay-Heddle
Sawley, Derbyshire

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/...can-relations/

White_Unifier
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

As a Brexiteer, I do think it rather strange of my fellow Brexiteers such as Farage and Johnson to call for Darroch's head when Brexiteers are supposed to believe in British sovereignty, not kowtowing to a foreign power like the US.
Yet on the other hand you can understand Leavers' frustrations with Darroch. It seems as though the Remainer British Establishment is trying to deliberately anger Trump to destroy any hopes of a post-Brexit trade agreement, which is the action of traitors.
When the Leavers finally take power later this month they should start to actively hunt down and severely punish any Remainers acting treasonably.

Do you seriously think the UK could negotiate a trade agreement with the likes of trmp? He makes the EU look like partisans of free trade!

The best you could hope for is unilateral free trade on your part and maybe trump will reciprocate in part.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Trump expected to back away from census citizenship question, direct Commerce to seek data through other sources

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/11/polit...&nsid=10915503

DaSleeper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK_Ukv-cFYY