Trans Mountain ‘pipeline is going to get built’: Trudeau dismisses B.C.’s bitumen ban

petros
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

I'll get out the popcorn, kick back and watch fragile, feeble eco-morons and clueless idiots like yourself starve and freeze to death...

Funny you mention popcorn.

I got to thinkin', it would be cool if 50 or so grain producers toted grain dryers to Ottawa and filled them with popcorn in protest of the Carbon Tax on propane.

Popcorn everywhere!

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Funny you mention popcorn.
I got to thinkin', it would be cool if 50 or so grain producers toted grain dryers to Ottawa and filled them with popcorn in protest of the Carbon Tax on propane.
Popcorn everywhere!

The Monster Black Squirrels on Parliament Hill would be in heaven.

petros
+2
And all the rats.

Tecumsehsbones
+4

And all the rats.

Well, of course. You can't expect MPs to pass up free popcorn!

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

What about the other half Dozen with protest signs and somebody to light some tires on fire and throw them on the railroad tracks?

The solution here is to bring in a bunch of pumper trucks and under the guise of extinguishing the tire fires, completely soak the camp, campers and supplies.

Such a shame this occurs in -20 an all

petros
+2
Have you seen the Cliffy the Big Red Communist Dog on here lately?

Mowich
Conservative
+2

Good...turn off the goddamn taps, turn back the Saudi tankers, and shut down the pipes and rail cars then, and get it over with already... I'm tired of the brainless, inane bullshit...you win.

I'll get out the popcorn, kick back and watch fragile, feeble eco-morons and clueless idiots like yourself starve and freeze to death while your trying to figure out how to make the light switch thingy work in your basement and rub a couple of sticks together in a futile effort to light the furniture on fire to warm up your ignorant, sorry ass. It honestly is amazing to me how utterly obtuse people like you are.

Sounds like me on a good day, Dec.

Mowich
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Well, of course. You can't expect MPs to pass up free popcorn!

Mowich
Conservative
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

The solution here is to bring in a bunch of pumper trucks and under the guise of extinguishing the tire fires, completely soak the camp, campers and supplies.

Such a shame this occurs in -20 an all

Actually....................a bunch of frozen Popsicle people would be a lot easier to move and you could stack them!

Decapoda
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

But you don't mean that in a BAD way. . .

Nah, I mean it in the BEST way possible. I want to give these fools what they want, I'm promoting their cause. I'm a proponent of Darwin's law, we're in desperate need of a moron purge.

petros
+4
If they want to live like Eco-Amish let's facilitate it.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

Have you seen the Cliffy the Big Red Communist Dog on here lately?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, f**k, he's bad mouthed Trump EVERY day on here for 31/2 years...………..a normal person would be right out of wind! Moral of the story, the more convincing you are the less convincing you are!

Decapoda
+4

If they want to live like Eco-Amish let's facilitate it.

I'm not sure it's up to us. I think they're facilitating their own destiny.. It may actually be the Darwin equation balancing itself, why fight it? I'm done resisting it... bring it on.

petros
+2
I was hoping I could lease them a section to give it a go on.

spilledthebeer
+2

China already bought it and want it. Ever heard of CNOOC?

Now that you have are you going to tell them to leave Canaduh?

https://cnoocinternational.com/opera...mericas/canada

No - hemerHOID has NOT heard of such things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He spends a lot of time sitting in the dark.............................................

with his fingers in his ears.........................................

singing LOUDLY TO HIMSELF.........................................

so he will not hear UNHAPPY NEWS that makes LIE-berals look STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid
Is there anyone left who actually believes this pipeline expansion is warranted?

Is Kenney even pushing for it now?

Nope.

petros
+1
Where will you get fuel without it?

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Then again there's always the notwithstanding clause...

Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals have just promised $82 BILLION DOLLARS

to our pestilence MAULED economy - not only is Our idiot Boy going to load us up with DEBT!

Our idiot Boy is going to make sure we ARE TOO BANKRUPT to be able to complete a pipeline!

Not even after things return to relative normal!

We are going to be BANKRUPT FOR DECADES because LIE-berals REFUSED to close the borders!

Closing the borders would have cost us TOURIST Dollars certainly!

But $82 billion dollars and counting - just to keep our economy SORT OF MOVING!

Not to mention all the health care bills added to all the LOST INCOME TAX etc is CRIPPLING!

WE are also looking at the prospect of RECURRING quarantines!

It seems likely that since Wuhan Virus is so hard to track - due to infected people often NOT SHOWING SYMPTOMS!

It is LOGICAL that we can expect SOME beneficial results from a two week quarantine

while known carriers fight off the disease -and in the back ground - UNSUSPECTED carriers INCUBATE the Virus!

Thus we can expect periodic out breaks for months or maybe even a year or more!

Stopping Wuhan Virus is going to look A LOT LIKE the recent fight against Ebola!

With regular flare ups - and REPEATED COSTLY MEDICAL BILLS!

This MESS will not be over in two weeks and the LIE-berals choice NOT to quarantine travelers

HAS BEEN PROVEN VERY BAD!

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Nah, I mean it in the BEST way possible. I want to give these fools what they want, I'm promoting their cause. I'm a proponent of Darwin's law, we're in desperate need of a moron purge.

We might could get that with coronavirus. All the Fox News Foxtards think it's a hoax.

petros
+3
Maybe MSM should have been showing the dead laying in the streets of China and Iran all along?

Tecumsehsbones

Maybe MSM should have been showing the dead laying in the streets of China and Iran all along?

Why? Foxtards don't look at anything but.

spilledthebeer
+1

Is there anyone left who actually believes this pipeline expansion is warranted?

Nope.

In time the economy will return to normal operation and the pipeline will then be needed!

Unfortunately there will be NO IMPROVEMENT in the hemerHOID status

and he will remain a stranger to logic and reality!

Hoid
Tenaris lays off 900 as demand for pipeline projects crumbles

https://www.chron.com/business/energ...w-15146140.php

Oilfield pipe manufacturer Tenaris plans to lay off 900 people as record low oil prices and the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic are crushing demand for new pipeline projects.

In a statement, Tenaris confirmed that the company plans to suspend operations at plants in Pennsylvania and Ohio and reduce the number of workers at plants in Texas and Arkansas.

“These are extraordinary times for our sector that require us to implement difficult, short-term measures to temporarily lean our operations to maintain a long-term solid position to serve our customers,” Tenaris U.S. President Luca Zanotti said in a statement.

petros
+1
Dude...

taxslave
Free Thinker
+3

Where will you get fuel without it?

From the gas station. What did you think? Just like the shelves in store automatically replenish themselves. Although lately it looks like some shelves have joined a union because they are not doing a good job of restocking.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+1

Oilfield pipe manufacturer Tenaris plans to lay off 900 people as record low oil prices and the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic are crushing demand for new pipeline projects.

In a statement, Tenaris confirmed that the company plans to suspend operations at plants in Pennsylvania and Ohio and reduce the number of workers at plants in Texas and Arkansas.

“These are extraordinary times for our sector that require us to implement difficult, short-term measures to temporarily lean our operations to maintain a long-term solid position to serve our customers,” Tenaris U.S. President Luca Zanotti said in a statement.

My Son is with the Service end at Evraz in in Regina. He got his lay-off notice today.

Avro52
+2

My Son is with the Service end at Evraz in in Regina. He got his lay-off notice today.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully things rebound.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+2

Nope.

Not only warranted but essential. Too bad "stupid" can't be banned from these posts!

spilledthebeer
+1

How RIDICULOUS! HemerHOID gleefully cheers the layoffs in the oil industry and SAYS NOTHING about the COLLAPSE

of Tesla and other electric Toy car makers! Govt now DOES NOT HAVE the gravy needed to subsidize TOY car makers!

Hoid
+1

Our friends 20 something daughter worked a big hotel in Victoria. She is out of work and on her way back to her parents house. There is a lot of damage being done to a lot of people. Sorry about your son. It really sucks.