Where's the Thread on "George Floyd" ????


IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
#421
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

You know when you quote him you defeat the entire purpose of the ignore function

Are you just stupid?


I doubt your ignore list is his concern. And if you really want to cry about it, talk to the forum software designers. Seems like an obvious software glitch to me.
 
Blackleaf
#422
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

I doubt your ignore list is his concern. And if you really want to cry about it, talk to the forum software designers. Seems like an obvious software glitch to me.

Maybe you liberals should start recognising that discussion forums are supposed to be places of free speech (I know that's anathema to you lot) where people of differing views about all sorts of things take part in discussions with various differing views being aired. That's what you call healthy debate, a cherished thing in a free and democratic society like Great Britain. This is what was handed down to us by the Ancient Greeks, the founding fathers of Western civilisation, via their political and philosophical discussions comprising of differing views

I know trying to shut down and silence someone with differing views is what you "liberals" do (especially when losing an argument) but it's not the right and healthy thing to do in a free society. If you want to continue to do such a thing, move to a country where it's acceptable to do so, like China or North Korea, but don't spread your vile poison around a Western democracy.

So frig off.
Last edited by Blackleaf; 3 weeks ago at 09:25 AM..
 
Avro52
#423
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Maybe you liberals should start recognising that discussion forums are supposed to be places of free speech (I know that's anathema to you lot) where people of differing views about all sorts of things take part in discussions with various differing views being aired. That's what you call healthy debate, a cherished thing in a free and democratic society like Great Britain. This is what was handed down to us by the Ancient Greeks, the founding fathers of Western civilisation, via their political and philosophical discussions comprising of differing views
I know trying to shut down and silence someone with differing views is what you "liberals" do (especially when losing an argument) but it's not the right and healthy thing to do in a free society. If you want to continue to do such a thing, move to a country where it's acceptable to do so, like China or North Korea, but don't spread your vile poison around a Western democracy.
So frig off.

Racism isnít permitted here.

So stop being racist.
 
Blackleaf
#424
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Racism isnít permitted here.
So stop being racist.

YOU stop being racist.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#425
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Racism isnít permitted here.
So stop being racist.

YOU stop being racist.

I'm watching you.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#426
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Maybe you liberals should start recognising that discussion forums are supposed to be places of free speech (I know that's anathema to you lot) where people of differing views about all sorts of things take part in discussions with various differing views being aired. That's what you call healthy debate, a cherished thing in a free and democratic society like Great Britain. This is what was handed down to us by the Ancient Greeks, the founding fathers of Western civilisation, via their political and philosophical discussions comprising of differing views

I know trying to shut down and silence someone with differing views is what you "liberals" do (especially when losing an argument) but it's not the right and healthy thing to do in a free society. If you want to continue to do such a thing, move to a country where it's acceptable to do so, like China or North Korea, but don't spread your vile poison around a Western democracy.

So frig off.


Frig off to you too. First time I have ever been accused of being a liberal. But coming from you, I don't care. You are pond scum regardless of your political slant.


If you bothered to read the post, I was not even talking to or about you. Just the forum software and Hoid's complaints on it. But people are free to ignore you. It is allowed and actually common sense. So as you Brits like to say ... Bugger Off.
 
Avro52
#427
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Frig off to you too. First time I have ever been accused of being a liberal. But coming from you, I don't care. You are pond scum regardless of your political slant.
If you bothered to read the post, I was not even talking to or about you. Just the forum software and Hoid's complaints on it. But people are free to ignore you. It is allowed and actually common sense. So as you Brits like to say ... Bugger Off.

FYI, he was suspended for a day for being racist.

That's why he's crying like a little bitch.
 
Walter
+1
#428
My View of Looters
This is a great, great country.

https://spectator.org/my-view-of-looters/

Bueller, Bueller...
 
Avro52
#429
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

YOU stop being racist.
I'm watching you.

Poor Karl...

 
captain morgan
+3
#430
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He was being black at the time.

That is the fact of the matter.


How come Trudie doesn't come forward with his tales of poor treatment by the police



Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

57 Buffalo officers resign from Emergency Response Team after two cops suspended
I wonder what would happen if all the cops across North America took sick days for a week or so? Will the rioting quit over law enforcement brutality?

I expect additional fallout with more police resigning to avoid being labelled as racist for simply being a cop
 
Blackleaf
#431
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

If you bothered to read the post, I was not even talking to or about you. Just the forum software and Hoid's complaints on it.

Oh, well that's alright then, luckily.
 
Avro52
+1
#432
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

I expect additional fallout with more police resigning to avoid being labelled as racist for simply being a cop


That's not why they resigned.

Two Buffalo police officers were charged with assault Saturday, prosecutors said, after a video showed them shoving a protester in recent demonstrations over the death of George Floyd in Minnesota.

Guaranteed its union blue wall bullshit.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#433
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

How come Trudie doesn't come forward with his tales of poor treatment by the police

I expect additional fallout with more police resigning to avoid being labelled as racist for simply being a cop

Trudeau should get a new job advertising Robertson's marmalades.
 
Blackleaf
#434
Not that I've got an issue with what Trudeau did. He was, obviously, just dresses up as Aladdin at a fancy dress party.
 
Blackleaf
#435
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Poor Karl...

 
Avro52
#436
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

 
Ron in Regina
+3
#437
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

There is a quite LOGICAL CONNECTION between committing a crime and getting arrested by cops! Too bad people like Avrio do not understand the LEGAL REALITY! Or ANY version of reality!

There are TWO KEY QUESTIONS HERE!

Firstly - what crime did Floyd COMMIT that persuaded cops to "interact" with him? It is a DAMNING FACT that NOBODY is speaking as to WHY cops handcuffed Floyd!

Why did George Floyd wait outside the store for the Police to arrive knowing that they where called about the $20 bill in his possession that the Store Clerk believed was counterfeit? If he was knowingly passing Funny-Money do you think he would have waited for the Police? I'm assuming George Floyd didn't expect to be executed in the following minutes but was assuming a different out come like the Police to make a decision as to whether or not the $20 was actually real or not? IF it was indeed counterfeit then to explain how it came to be in his possession perhaps? Could he have waited for the Police to arrive to cooperate with them? I know it's a crazy concept but I also would have waited outside the store for the Police to arrive if I was put in a similar situation.
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

And second - why did the cop kneel on him for so long? Was he struggling? Biting? Trying to KICK?

This is a very good question you're asking here. Why did the cop kneel on him at all let alone for so long? George Floyd was handcuffed with hands behind his back and face down on the ground at this point for whatever reason. IF he was combative, why didn't the Police just take ONE STEP BACK to leave him to flop like a seal until he settled down IF that was the case? It's called De-escalation. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/de-escalate
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

It takes several weeks at least to obtain toxicology reports regarding what drugs might have been in Floyd`s system so THERE IS NO WAY YET to determine if he was HIGH AS A KITE!

I happen to be the DER (Designated Employer Representative) for the Drug & Alcohol Program for a DOT FMCSA Regulated International Transportation Carrier among the many hats that I wear. In the public backed up system it can take weeks or months to get results, or you can pay to have the results done like we do and have the results usually within 24hrs like using a private company ( http://www.drivercheck.ca/ ) and for about $70 CAD there is no weeks or months long wait. I'm assuming that's what the Family or the Family's Lawyer did to get answers now as opposed to sometime in the weeks or months to come.
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

In related news - the lawyer for the Floyd family says Emmit Floyd was a "HEALTHY MAN"!

The lawyer makes this statement based on WHAT FACTS? Does he have a doctors report - OTHER THAN the self serving one he PAID FOR righjt after being hired as the Floyd family lawyer! What TRUST should we offer to a guy who figures HE JUST WON THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF A RICH LOTTERY? The guy clearly expects to become rich and famous from his work with the grieving family! So HOW FAR doe legal ethics go in a situation like this were wild emotion and wild piles of cash are on the table? Can we trust ANYTHING the ambulance chasing lawyer says?

George Floyd was a 46yr old man with Hypertension. I'm a 50yrs old man with Hypertension. George Floyd was buying a pack of cigarettes when he was accused (not convicted) of having a fake $20 bill in his possession. I also still smoke, and I take medication for Hypertension, and can reasonable expect another 20-25 years of life. George Floyd a week or two back probably had a similar expectation. This week....not so much.
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

And yet in the same week Floyd DIED - there was an online article published by a Yankee doctor TALKING ABOUT THE EPIDEMIC OF HEART DISEASE AND HYPERTENSION AND DIABETES that is ravaging the black population!

The doctor spoke of poor black populations where as many as ONE THIRD of the black population of some counties HAVE HAD A LIMB AMPUTATED DUE TO DIABETES! Poverty Pimps routinely write of the "Food Desert" in which so many blacks live! Which means there are MILLIONS of blacks basically living on JUNK FOOD simply because NO SUPERMARKET OWNER would DARE set up operations in some BLACK GHETTO - full of drug dealers and thieves and addicts! Thus - so insist the Poverty Pimps - black people have VERY FEW healthy food options and SUFFERING un-necessary health complications as a result! Thus the idea that Floyd "was a healthy man" seems PRETTY FAR FETCHED!

It's unfortunate but a big bag of potato chips or an entire factory made frozen cherry pie costs less than a salad to purchase, and the big bag of potato chips or an entire factory made frozen cherry pie has a much longer shelf life than the contents of a salad in an urban setting without garden space for someone on a limited budget trying to get from paycheck to paycheck.

Doing something like we've done at home might be beyond the means of many impoverished urban dwellers. You have to own a truck and tools to haul home the timbers and craft a garden box, and haul in the yards of topsoil/manure mix from a landscaping yard, and purchase the seed & pay to water this and wait for a return on the investment (fresh food) when you're living hand to mouth and need every dollar to get you through to the next paycheck. We also have tubs at other points in the yard with tomatoes growing that are a few months away from seeing a return on our investment of time and money. This isn't an option for everyone....

So without these:

It's difficult to do this:

Does this make sense? If you don't have access to or can provide yourself with these:

You have a tough time to provide yourself with your labor to do this:
 
Avro52
#438
Boogaloo Boys is a thing.


TikTok is full of “boogaloo” videos even though it prohibits content from “dangerous individuals and organizations”
 
Ron in Regina
+3
#439
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Not that I've got an issue with what Trudeau did. He was, obviously, just dresses up as Aladdin at a fancy dress party.

Which time? Black Face & a Banana Down his Pants where (are?) habitual for this clown....
 
Blackleaf
#440
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Which time? Black Face & a Banana Down his Pants where (are?) habitual for this clown....

I thought he had black makeup on because he was dressed up as Aladdin.

Where's the problem?
 
Avro52
+1
#441
 
Ron in Regina
+3
#442
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I thought he had black makeup on because he was dressed up as Aladdin.

Where's the problem?

One of the many times he was dressed up as Aladdin, and the other times he wasn't. He's a weird cat Blackleaf. Sort of like Inspector Clouseau with his costume/disguises for a reference.
 
Blackleaf
#443
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

One of the many times he was dressed up as Aladdin, and the other times he wasn't.

So what? What problem is there, apart from an imagined one on your part?
 
Ron in Regina
+2
#444
PS the Tomato (or is it Tomoto?) trick above is 20-20-20 lawn fertilizer...
 
Avro52
#445
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

One of the many times he was dressed up as Aladdin, and the other times he wasn't. He's a weird cat Blackleaf. Sort of like Inspector Clouseau with his costume/disguises for a reference.

Yeah but.....whats the problem?

It's just dress up isn't it?


"snicker"
 
Blackleaf
+1
#446
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

It's just dress up isn't it?
"snicker"

Yeah... it is. He's dressed up as Aladdin.

And what authority do you liberals have to tell us what costumes the rest of us can and can't wear to fancy dress parties and what colour we can and can't paint our faces? Who gave you this power?

I will wear whatever I want to wear and paint my face whatever colour I want, as is my right.
 
Ron in Regina
+2
#447
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

One of the many times he was dressed up as Aladdin, and the other times he wasn't . He's a weird cat Blackleaf. Sort of like Inspector Clouseau with his costume/disguises for a reference.

Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Yeah... it is. He's dressed up as Aladdin.

And what authority do you liberals have to tell us what costumes the rest of us can and can't wear to fancy dress parties and what colour we can and can't paint our faces? Who gave you this power?

I will wear whatever I want to wear and paint my face whatever colour I want, as is my right.

The dude you're defending is the Leader of the Liberal Party of Canada, & he's be the one who'd be preaching to you about what you can & can not wear, or what you can or can not say...."Mankind? Here we say Peoplekind! & so forth"....We see the irony that this Clown is the one Preaching to the rest of us. That's what you're seeing from the outside looking in. Trudeau is such a complete hypocrite that the irony behind his self righteous posturing and preaching to others is part of why so many on this side of the Atlantic kind'a puke in our mouths and swallow whenever he speaks.....
 
Blackleaf
+1
#448
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

The dude you're defending is the Leader of the Liberal Party of Canada, & he's be the one who'd be preaching to you about what you can & can not wear, or what you can or can not say...."Mankind? Here we say Peoplekind! & so forth"....We see the irony that this Clown is the one Preaching to the rest of us. That's what you're seeing from the outside looking in. Trudeau is such a complete hypocrite that the irony behind his self righteous posturing and preaching to others is part of why so many on this side of the Atlantic kind'a puke in our mouths and swallow whenever he speaks.....

Well I agree with him that there are certain things that shouldn't be allowed to be worn in the modern West - like the burka - but black face paint is not one of them.

Anyone complaining about anyone else painting their face black needs to get a life.
 
Avro52
#449
..... but blackface is a-okay outside of his hypocrisy.

Yep, racism is dead.
 
Avro52
#450
Fist prize!

It's okay because they say it is.