Genocide, the British donít want you to know about


pgs
Free Thinker
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

...

Yes, the Brits were amazingly benevolent to the Natives here, so kind and generous...

(please note the heavy sarcasm)

Hey they let them stay in Kitsalino till the 1950s .
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Did I say France was kind or benevolent? Absolutely not.
And they weren't.
They took advantage of what they had as long as they could. They did treat the Natives a little better, but not much and in the end it didn't matter anyway.
But Blackie likes to make things out to be like the Brits were awesome, kind, benevolent types more than any other nation, and they weren't.

True that. During WW2 the Brits couldn't understand why the natives of at least one the islands they controlled sided with the Japanese. A decision I'm sure they seriously regretted but nonetheless, it does demonstrate that the British weren't exactly sweethearts. But then few imperial powers throughout history were. You don't build empires on kind deeds and kumbya moments unfortunately.
 
Blackleaf
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

True that. During WW2 the Brits couldn't understand why the natives of at least one the islands they controlled sided with the Japanese.

Which island?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#34
 
Blackleaf
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Canada and the USA existed before the Brits showed

No, they didn't. Stop being silly.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Talk about being in denial... Blackhead is like Nero fiddling while Rome burns.

Seriously? In a topic dealing with history you whip out a myth?
 
MHz
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

You don't build empires on kind deeds and kumbya moments unfortunately.

Who you quoting Hitler or Moses?
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Who you quoting Hitler or Moses?

The Brits, the Mongols, the Russians, the Spanish, the Chinese, the French, Persia, Rome, Greece, Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, the Ottomans, the Akkadians. Seriously, dumb ass, try reading something that isn't from StromFront or Mein Kampf. You might actually learn something for a change.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

No, they didn't. Stop being silly.


Yeah, they did. They just weren't called America and Canada.


But they existed, people lived there, were born, grew up, got old and died there. They had their communities, families, religious life... all the stuff the Europeans brought, except for Euro control.


They existed.
 
MHz
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The Brits, the Mongols, the Russians, the Spanish, the Chinese, the French, Persia, Rome, Greece, Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, the Ottomans, the Akkadians. Seriously, dumb ass, try reading something that isn't from StromFront or Mein Kampf. You might actually learn something for a change.

Doesn't help you any more than it did Nikki H. at the UN. She got the crimes right every time, she also got the identity of the criminals wrong every single time. You have the same disease, too late for her, it will be fun to see if your loyalty to what is hidden behind the curtain is the cause of your downfall or just being a bad liar is enough.

Shallow people end up having only shallow thoughts, why is that news to you??
 
Blackleaf
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Yeah, they did. They just weren't called America and Canada.

I was taught at school that the USA was founded on 4th July 1776.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
-1
#42
Brittish school system....what are ya gonna do?
 
Blackleaf
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Brittish school system....what are ya gonna do?

What date were you taught was the foundation of the USA?

I don't believe there was a series of unified states before the late 18th Century.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

What date were you taught was the foundation of the USA?

I don't believe there was a series of unified states before the late 18th Century.

There were advanced civilizations in the Americas long before Europe. In fact, the Europeans that invaded this continent were barbarians by comparison and still are, only soft and flabby barbarians.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

There were advanced civilizations in the Americas long before Europe. In fact, the Europeans that invaded this continent were barbarians by comparison and still are, only soft and flabby barbarians.

But Canada and the USA owe their existence to the British Empire.

As for Europeans being barbarians, we were building huge cathedrals, writing classic works of literature and even inventing democracy when North Americans at the time were living in tents and hunting animals with spears.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

But Canada and the USA owe their existence to the British Empire.

As for Europeans being barbarians, we were building huge cathedrals, writing classic works of literature and even inventing democracy when North Americans at the time were living in tents and hunting animals with spears.

You are really too stupid to talk to.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You are really too stupid to talk to.

I'd say the opposite is true.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I'd say the opposite is true.

"Stupid people are too stupid to know they are stupid" - John Cleese

You have no idea about any country Britain invaded, just what your antiquated school system fed you.
 
Blackleaf
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

"Stupid people are too stupid to know they are stupid" - John Cleese
You have no idea about any country Britain invaded, just what your antiquated school system fed you.

Britain didn't invade Canada and America. She FOUNDED them.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
-1
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Britain didn't invade Canada and America. She FOUNDED them.


 
Blackleaf
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vdNYhmohCzk
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You are really too stupid to talk to.

Speak of stupid and Wally shows up.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Britain didn't invade Canada and America. She FOUNDED them.


Britain didn't found Canada or the US.


Historically speaking, they were founded by the Natives when they first settled in NA.


Other peoples arrived here LONG before the British did.


And yes, it INVADED, because North America (and South America) was already settled by people living here, then they came in and took over. That's the definition of invasion.


As for what you say the Europeans were doing, I suggest you look up native history to see what THEY were doing back when Europe was living through the middle ages. Simplistic ways of life does not mean they were uncultured or unlearned.


BTW, not all Natives lived in tents and not all hunted animals with spears.


Look up Cahokia; it's a totally fascinating place AND...


Quote:

In population, it may have briefly exceeded contemporaneous London.

 
Blackleaf
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Britain didn't found Canada or the US.

Yes, it did. There was no union of American states before 1776.

There was no union Canadian provinces before 1867.

As many schoolchildren know, the USA was founded in 1776 and Canada in 1867.

Both owe their existences to the British Empire, as most people on the planet know.
Quote:

As for what you say the Europeans were doing, I suggest you look up native history to see what THEY were doing back when Europe was living through the middle ages. Simplistic ways of life does not mean they were uncultured or unlearned.

The Red Indians were barbaric savages who contributed little or nothing towards modern civilisation.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Yes, it did. There was no union of American states before 1776.
There was no union Canadian provinces before 1867.
As many schoolchildren know, the USA was founded in 1776 and Canada in 1867.
Both owe their existences to the British Empire, as most people on the planet know.
The Red Indians were barbaric savages who contributed little or nothing towards modern civilisation.

The French founded the European legion of Canada and the British settlers moved in using an already developed infrastructure. The Natives, around here anyway, were wiped out long before the settlers moved in.
 
Blackleaf
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The French founded the European legion of Canada and the British settlers moved in using an already developed infrastructure. The Natives, around here anyway, were wiped out long before the settlers moved in.

So you're saying Canada was founded by the far more brutal French Empire rather than the British one.

Interesting....

You're wrong - obviously so - but still an interesting view.

So you give thanks to the French Empire instead.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

So you're saying Canada was founded by the far more brutal French Empire rather than the British one.
Interesting....
You're wrong - obviously so - but still an interesting view.
So you give thanks to the French Empire instead.

More poxy, maybe.

Smallpox, TB and God knows what else (plague?, influenza?) brought from Europe left an empty landscape around here.

Your knowledge of this continent is pretty much nonexistent.
 
Blackleaf
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

More poxy, maybe.
Smallpox, TB and God knows what else (plague?, influenza?) brought from Europe left an empty landscape around here.
Your knowledge of this continent is pretty much nonexistent.

So what?

Had the British not arrived Canada wouldn't even exist, you moron.

Canada was created by the British Empire.

No British Empire = No Canada.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

So what?
Had the British not arrived Canada wouldn't even exist, you moron.
Canada was created by the British Empire.
No British Empire = No Canada.

Bye.
 

Similar Threads

42
A Forgotten Genocide
by Rick van Opbergen | Apr 26th, 2015
82
First Nations Genocide
by Cliffy | Oct 2nd, 2009
95
Genocide???
by #juan | Sep 30th, 2007
9
white genocide
by bluebret | Jan 25th, 2007