On Ignore

triedit
If I put myself on my ignore list will I be able to see my own posts?

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by triedit View Post

If I put myself on my ignore list will I be able to see my own posts?

friggin hilarious.

Gemini911
That is not hilarious, I think it is a very valid question.
So Triedit, did you get your answer yet?

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by Gemini911 View Post

That is not hilarious, I think it is a very valid question.
So Triedit, did you get your answer yet?

LOL..try it yerself and see ...you can switch it on and off ya know!

Gemini911
Glad to see this better side of you Dave, and that you are not giving into the negative postings directed towards you. Good for you.

triedit
it's both funny AND a good question.

Im afraid to try it because I don't want to get lost in the shuffle...

the question came to me as I was thinking "Sometimes I really piss myself off"

Gemini911
Quote: Originally Posted by Gemini911 View Post

Glad to see this better side of you Dave, and that you are not giving into the negative postings directed towards you. Good for you.

OK I take that back for you have slipped temporarily. I have to admit though, you can be really funny sometimes!

triedit
yeah he gets egged on from time to time...but its nothing compared to what we know he's capable of!

Keep fighting the good fight, Dave!

eh1eh
Funny. It always seems to be the ladies who baby the trolls. Not that you've been one yet DD, you're a hoot., but I've run across a couple in my day and find the ladies usually have a soft spot. Must be the maternal instinct.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Well, it takes a man to actually get the job done.

When you try to ignore yourself, it says "Sorry, we can't help you ignore yourself".

Quite a funny message.

triedit
Some would argue we're soft in the head rather than soft in the heart.

But honestly, Im very proud of the effort Dave has been making here. He'll be the first to admit, he was wayy waaaaayyyyy out of line on the vine. He has expressed some remorse for that on the vine, in my forum, and to me privately. Some have chosen not to acknowledge any apology and that is thier right I suppose. Here, for the most part, he seems to really be making an effort.

Positive reinforcement works wonders on Dave--and on most of us frankly.

Most of the viners, while not interested in being Daves buddy, are willing to let go of the past so long as it doesnt come here. There's still a bit of a problem with bleed through from time to time but I know dave is trying.

triedit
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Well, it takes a man to actually get the job done.

When you try to ignore yourself, it says "Sorry, we can't help you ignore yourself".

Quite a funny message.

Thanks!
And indeed a funny message. Also true.

Unforgiven
Oh bless.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Oh bless.

I just know one day me and unfydo will be back sippin cyber drinks together and switching trany roles .....
I love my lil unfydo

Gemini911
Dont let yourself get sucked in again, cant you see thats what he's trying to do?

SwitSof
So that's why the nick Unforgiven?
Last edited by SwitSof; Jun 13th, 2007 at 12:32 AM..Reason: typo

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by SwitSof View Post

So that's why the nick Unforgiven?

honestly...oh oh the last time i said honestly to you I got meself in trouble....LOL just kiddin...I'm a kidder....(subtle ain't I)

seriously I'm pretty sure he ripped it off from the movie of the same name.

He's not big on originality...gets real antzy round any sort of humour, hates noobs and likes his forums small, hence the trashing of everyone new that has come in here as of late.....what else....oh yeah he wants all our children to be in the army
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...eating-up.html

besides that I love the guy...and like i said one day in some thread tucked away on the internet we shall be getting cyber stoned and havin loads of cyber tranny sex....

IdRatherBeSkiing
The Ignore button is your friend. One of you needs to stop this. Will it be you?
Last edited by IdRatherBeSkiing; Jun 12th, 2007 at 03:42 PM..

Gemini911
Yes getting a little outta control. Dave use the ignore button, I'm sure some of us still want you around here.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDred View Post

honestly...oh oh the last time i said honestly to you I got meself in trouble....LOL just kiddin...I'm a kidder....(subtle ain't I)

seriously I'm pretty sure he ripped it off from the movie of the same name.

He's not big on originality...gets real antzy round any sort of humour, hates noobs and likes his forums small, hence the trashing of everyone new that has come in here as of late.....what else....oh yeah he wants all our children to be in the army
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...eating-up.html

besides that I love the guy...and like i said one day in some thread tucked away on the internet we shall be getting cyber stoned and havin loads of cyber tranny sex....

Unfy has been here a while now, since before the viner migration and he's fitting in quite nicely. Seemed like just anther intellegent poster. Always has something positive to add to a convo. I can't speak to your detailed analysis of his personality but I like him.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Unfy has been here a while now, since before the viner migration and he's fitting in quite nicely. Seemed like just anther intellegent poster. Always has something positive to add to a convo. I can't speak to your detailed analysis of his personality but I like him.

Ya know he is intelligent. Hell some of his posts here are brilliant and I've said so in type.

He's a big boy, we have a lot of history, he's been spreadin a lot of manure about me since i came in....So I give a lil of his back at him....I know it ain't right...hell i keep mine as light as possible.Always with a bit of a laugh intended..Not looking to make people dislike him either.

Ok I'll give her a rest ........it does get tedious....I definatly do not want this turning into a crap fest...seriously....

Dreadful Nonsense
P.S. we have the same CC inseption date...that was the day of infamy
LOL!!!!!!!

JBeee
Diddly-eyed-Dave and his constant, obnoxious `lolling` at anything and everything.
Man, do you have a serious bone in your body or are you like that off-line as well?

Gives me the creeps.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeee View Post

Diddly-eyed-Dave and his constant, obnoxious `lolling` at anything and everything.
Man, do you have a serious bone in your body or are you like that off-line as well?

Gives me the creeps.

Jumps on jbee's leg and does the humpty do shuffle....

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDred View Post

Jumps on jbee's leg and does the humpty do shuffle....

Sighs....man that was good ....was it good for you jbee ....Blink blink *eye flutters*

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Thanky, much obliged.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Thanky, much obliged.

It might not be you apperantly he was referring to....
LOL!!!!!!

JBeee
"LOL!!!!!!".......

There you go again Dave.
Laughing out loud at a phrase...a sentence...someone else`s fleeting thought or notion they might express no matter how insignificant to the subject at hand.
I`m curious Dave.

Zan
We've had some discussion about this situation, and we'd like all you Viners to know that we've been paying attention. To the multitude of reports flying through our staff forum. To the steady stream of warnings we've received about potential troll activity. We've had to deal with trolls on occasion around here, so we readied ourselves for the nightmare antics of the dreaded Troll from The Vine.

We're still waiting.

So far....we don't see a whole lot to concerns ourselves with.

Well, except for the fact that there does appear to be a consistent campaign to dog the DreadedDoc on almost every post he makes. Personally, I think I'd have come unglued by now.

I don't think anyone gets a reputation like Doc's unless they've earned it. But whatever happened in the past, on the forum that was apparently ruined by this kind of behaviour, we'd be much obliged if it could be allowed to gasp it's last breath now.

Like I said, we're watching, we know what's going on, and we've let it go to see who's made of what. So far, DocDred doesn't seem to be the one flinging poo.

Just sayin.

Anyway, if there comes a point where we have to intervene, we will. We'd rather not though, 'cause you all seem like a nice bunch of people... and we're glad to have you all here. But I'm sure you'd all enjoy yourselves a whole lot more if you'd lay down that heavy load of baggage you're all carrying. You don't need it here.

Give DocDred a chance... if he's yanking our chains, we'll know soon enough, but if anyone makes a concerted effort to harass him into a blow out, he won't go down alone. If ya don't like him, that's ok, this is a big enough forum that you don't have to interact with him. What I see going on here though seems a bit like dirty play. imo.

So again, welcome everyone, but please.... keep the poo out of our sandbox ok?

Thanks,
From the Canadian Content Moderation Staff

JBeee
"Like I said, we're watching, we know what's going on, and we've let it go to see who's made of what. So far, DocDred doesn't seem to be the one flinging poo."....................................

Then you must be enjoying it?
Last edited by JBeee; Jun 12th, 2007 at 10:11 PM..