Pete Buttigieg 👨*❤️*💋*👨 🏳️*🌈


AnnaE
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

There absolutely is evidence.

And you would win that bet as well.

Regardless, it doesn't look like there's evidence that homosexuals are the biggest threat to other homosexuals to me. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violen...st_LGBT_people
Last edited by AnnaE; 4 days ago at 07:08 PM..
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Poor terrified righties.
Let's forget that he graduated from Harvard with honors, got a First in PPE (which most Rhodes scholars are not even permitted to attempt) at Oxford, humped a rifle AND tracked enemy finance as an intelligence officer in Afghanistan, and ran a city for eight years. Or that he learned a difficult language because he wanted to read a book. He's half Trump's age, and has twice his IQ and six times his character.
They're so terrified of the gay man they actually propose giving Iran a veto over the American election.
Crazy and cowardly. Just like their god.

Great resumes and I'm sure the guys a swell guy and all..

But is the general voting population willing to overlook the fact that he is Gay?

The USA elected its first Black President Obama, I don't know.. maybe the USA is will to elect a Gay President.

Just not a woman President yet???
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

I am absolutely shocked that you admit it! I commend you. It is much easier and WOKE to simply blame roaming MAGA hats for beating and shooting members of the LGBT community.


Why, because you assume that we're all consolidated or something? I know quite a few GLBT+ who know that the community is sometimes our worst enemy.


That doesn't remove the fact that outside influences are even worse than our worst.



Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

But the FACT is that most violence (including murder) upon the LGBT Community is from other members of the LGBT Community.


Orly? You have proof of that?


Cause I'm pretty sure that more violence, including murders, come from homophobic, transphobic and just outright azzholes that aren't GLBT+ than from those in the community.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#64
Mayor Pete Buttigieg post debate.

 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#65
Happy Valentine's

Vote Love not Economy this election..

Pete Buttigieg 2020

Last edited by B00Mer; 3 days ago at 06:20 AM..
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#66
Best political ad ever.

 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Regardless, it doesn't look like there's evidence that homosexuals are the biggest threat to other homosexuals to me. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violen...st_LGBT_people

Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Why, because you assume that we're all consolidated or something? I know quite a few GLBT+ who know that the community is sometimes our worst enemy.
That doesn't remove the fact that outside influences are even worse than our worst.
Orly? You have proof of that?
Cause I'm pretty sure that more violence, including murders, come from homophobic, transphobic and just outright azzholes that aren't GLBT+ than from those in the community.

Pete Buttigieg Fundraiser Interrupted by 'Queers Against Pete' Protesters

Quote:

Democratic presidential candidate and former South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg was met with protesters representing the group Queers Against Pete outside of a private fundraising event at the National LGBTQ Center for the Arts in San Francisco on Friday.
Inside the building, two activists attempted to disrupt the fundraiser after Buttigieg was asked about his husband, Chasten, by a member of the audience.
"I respect your activism," Buttigieg said, "but this is a gathering of supporters of our campaign and I just got a question about my husband and I'm really excited to answer it."
After being shouted down, the protesters were removed from the premises.
Outside the event, a Buttigieg supporter reportedly yelled at protesters calling them "homophobes." One of the protesters responded by saying, "We're all gay!"
"Some have touted former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg's openly gay identity as proof of progress in our politics," read an open letter on the Queers Against Pete website. "However, being gay is not enough to earn the support of LGBTQIA communities. We cannot in good conscience allow Mayor Pete to become the nominee without demanding that he address the needs and concerns of the broader Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual communities."....More

 
AnnaE
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Pete Buttigieg Fundraiser Interrupted by 'Queers Against Pete' Protesters

So you think Pete is the biggest threat to other LGBT? lmao
Even if he is an anti-gay gay, do you really think he'd act it out? I don't. He's more intelligent than that and has a lot more control over himself than Trump does.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

So you think Pete is the biggest threat to other LGBT? lmao
Even if he is an anti-gay gay, do you really think he'd act it out? I don't. He's more intelligent than that and has a lot more control over himself than Trump does.

How come any community he has/had anything to do with refuse to support him?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

How come any community he has/had anything to do with refuse to support him?

Ah, suddenly "Queers Against Pete" = the LGBTQ community.

You really don't care how dumb you reveal yourself to be, as long as you're supporting the side, do you?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Ah, suddenly "Queers Against Pete" = the LGBTQ community.
You really don't care how dumb you reveal yourself to be, as long as you're supporting the side, do you?

Quote:

a Buttigieg supporter reportedly yelled at protesters calling them "homophobes." One of the protesters responded by saying, "We're all gay!"


"However, being gay is not enough to earn the support of LGBTQIA communities. We cannot in good conscience allow Mayor Pete to become the nominee without demanding that he address the needs and concerns of the broader Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual communities."

Apparently they do
 
Tecumsehsbones
#72
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Apparently they do

And you'll accept anybody's assertion that they represent the whole community without question, right?

Leastways when it supports the side.

I'd suggest a course in critical thinking, but I figure it's way too late.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

And you'll accept anybody's assertion that they represent the whole community without question, right?
Leastways when it supports the side.
I'd suggest a course in critical thinking, but I figure it's way too late.

Take it up with Newsweek, I didn't write it
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Take it up with Newsweek, I didn't write it

Newsweek wrote that they asserted they were the gay community. You're the one who swallowed it, because it supports the side.

Argument to authority isn't critical thinking. It's an informal logical fallacy.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#75
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
+1
#76
Just because people protest Pete are gay doesn't mean squat, other than they don't think he's doing something right for them.


Being gay doesn't exempt you from being a moron or a bigot. I've experienced myself gays who are against other parts of the community all the time. Gays against Lesbians. Lesbians against Gays. Lesbians against Trans women (which is a huge issue).

It happens.


Also "We cannot in good conscience allow Mayor Pete to become the nominee without demanding that he address the needs and concerns of the broader Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual communities.""

From this, they won't let anyone who doesn't address those issues be the nominee.


Ironically, the next bit from the article is this: "Some of the group's concerns include Buttigieg's lack of support for canceling student loan debt, his opposition to a fully-realized Medicare for All plan and free universal public college."

I don't know what that has to do with 'queers against Pete' at all. That sounds like a more generic protest and nothing specific to the community.


And lastly to the question of his lack of highlighting the issues of the community, he says this: ""The fact that I'm standing here, the fact that my husband's in the audience watching right now, is just an amazing example of that belief that yes, yes, you belong, and this country has a place for you," Buttigieg said to supporters in February."


Pete shouldn't have to special focus the community just because he's gay himself. Actually, he should be looked at as having to do the opposite of what heterosexual candidates do, that is win over the "not" GLBT+ community.

AKA, the protestors needed to fuk off.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Yawn, nice try. Show me a photo of Trump grabbing a pussy in public..




Okay, never mind.. I loose
 
DaSleeper
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/85139997_2724819050919601_6284077495293575168_n.jp g?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=Ici08nyZ2d8AX-T7OXr&_nc_ht=scontent.fyka1-1.fna&oh=ff15c6a76da1bc5b323413ddda231b98&oe=5EBA1 C3F

That's it ...double down!


https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ed%20stupidity
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Just because people protest Pete are gay doesn't mean squat, other than they don't think he's doing something right for them.


Being gay doesn't exempt you from being a moron or a bigot. I've experienced myself gays who are against other parts of the community all the time. Gays against Lesbians. Lesbians against Gays. Lesbians against Trans women (which is a huge issue).

It happens.


Also "We cannot in good conscience allow Mayor Pete to become the nominee without demanding that he address the needs and concerns of the broader Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual communities.""

From this, they won't let anyone who doesn't address those issues be the nominee.


Ironically, the next bit from the article is this: "Some of the group's concerns include Buttigieg's lack of support for canceling student loan debt, his opposition to a fully-realized Medicare for All plan and free universal public college."

I don't know what that has to do with 'queers against Pete' at all. That sounds like a more generic protest and nothing specific to the community.


And lastly to the question of his lack of highlighting the issues of the community, he says this: ""The fact that I'm standing here, the fact that my husband's in the audience watching right now, is just an amazing example of that belief that yes, yes, you belong, and this country has a place for you," Buttigieg said to supporters in February."


Pete shouldn't have to special focus the community just because he's gay himself. Actually, he should be looked at as having to do the opposite of what heterosexual candidates do, that is win over the "not" GLBT+ community.

AKA, the protestors needed to fuk off.

So , why do you even need a community ? Seriously live with your partner and make a life .
 
DaSleeper
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So , why do you even need a community ? Seriously live with your partner and make a life .

That's right Gays or lesbians is no big deal for most people, unless the gay people make a big deal of it themselves by purposely flaunting it! And I don't mean they have to stay in the closet...

We have a gay couple here in town that 99% of the population don't even know they are gay.
To most people they are just two old bachelors sharing an apartment.
 
AnnaE
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

How come any community he has/had anything to do with refuse to support him?

Fake news. lol
 
AnnaE
+1
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Just because people protest Pete are gay doesn't mean squat, other than they don't think he's doing something right for them.
Being gay doesn't exempt you from being a moron or a bigot. I've experienced myself gays who are against other parts of the community all the time. Gays against Lesbians. Lesbians against Gays. Lesbians against Trans women (which is a huge issue).
It happens.

True dat. I've had lesbians and gays vilify me for being bi; I'm a traitor to either side is the vilification, which is totally ludicrous considering I KNOW we each of us are simply human beings and there's less than a tenth of one percent difference between us genetically. They might as well diss people with hearing problems, or small feet, or whatever. But then there are those "heteros" that also are ignorant of the genetic difference between humans.
The cure for that ignorance is education, but those in power would rather have kids taught the "correct" politics, the "correct" religions, the "correct" thinking, etc.
No wonder astrophysicists, cosmologists, etc. have their telescopes and whatnot pointed out into space looking for intelligent life - there doesn't seem to be much here on Earth. lol
 
AnnaE
#83
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Yawn, nice try. Show me a photo of Trump grabbing a pussy in public..

So you are calling your hero a liar, too? Interesting.
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Fake news. lol

Which article the latest I posted or the one from the first page or so that says the city doesn't support Pete?
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

So you are calling your hero a liar, too? Interesting.

How do you twist a joke into me Trump bashing.. Right.

Anyhow, Bernie is still leading Buttigieg and rather than a hat, has come out with underwear.



aluminium and bromine reaction
 
AnnaE
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

How do you twist a joke into me Trump bashing.. Right.

well, picture or not, Trump said he grabbed pussy.
So I asked if you were calling Trump a liar.
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

That's right Gays or lesbians is no big deal for most people, unless the gay people make a big deal of it themselves by purposely flaunting it! And I don't mean they have to stay in the closet...


Unless they dare show they're gay in public where people might, you know, see it, or 'have to explain it to their kids' or some shit. Gods forbid a gay person hold their partner's hand and that have to be explained to poor little Johnny or Lucy.

Then it is a big deal which leads to gays hurt or dead.


Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

We have a gay couple here in town that 99% of the population don't even know they are gay.
To most people they are just two old bachelors sharing an apartment.


Awesome, but that's likely bullshyte. People know but maybe for the most part, don't care.


Some do care though and maybe not in your town but in another, those two old bachelors might just have their lives risked for being gay and a couple.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

well, picture or not, Trump said he grabbed pussy.
So I asked if you were calling Trump a liar.

I'm not going to play this silly game AnneE..

He shaking Trudeau hand, btw where is Trudeau during this national crisis and blockades
 
AnnaE
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I'm not going to play this silly game AnneE..

Which means you painted yourself into a corner yet again and can't deal with it.
Quote:

He shaking Trudeau hand,

Being diplomatic.
Quote:

btw where is Trudeau during this national crisis and blockades

Irrelevant.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
+1
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaE View Post

Being diplomatic.
.

 

Similar Threads

164
Pete Buttigieg
by Tecumsehsbones | Jan 3rd, 2020
18
Pete Seeger dies at 94
by Locutus | Jan 29th, 2014
3
Pete Seeger
by Nuggler | Aug 10th, 2008