Merry Christmas..!!!


B00Mer
+1
#1
Sorry Christmas Cancelled.. Santa captured.

 
taxslave
+4
#2
Santa is white so no one cares.
 
DaSleeper
+4
#3
His politicaly correct replacement.......


 
Ron in Regina
+5
#4  Top Rated Post
Is that Justin Trudeau above??
 
taxslave
+5
#5
Not a chance. Santa gives, TrudOWE takes.
 
Cannuck
#6
Happy Holidays
 
B00Mer
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Happy Holidays

Grinch
 
DaSleeper
+3
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Grinch

Not a grinch.......just a dick head!!!
 
Cannuck
#9
*hug*

Sorry you're feeling triggered
 
MHz
#10
Christians give their gifts all year long. Figures this is the only crew ignorant of this concept.
 
AnnaEmber
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Christians give their gifts all year long. Figures this is the only crew ignorant of this concept.

lol The gift of "The Word"? That's about as welcome as leprosy.
 
MHz
#12
WTFuk are you babbling about?


'The Word'.
1Co:15:27:
For he hath put all things under his feet.
But when he saith all things are put under him,
it is manifest that he is excepted,
which did put all things under him.
M't:3:17:
And lo a voice from heaven,
saying,
This is my beloved Son,
in whom I am well pleased.
M't:17:5:
While he yet spake,
behold,
a bright cloud overshadowed them:
and behold a voice out of the cloud,
which said,
This is my beloved Son,
in whom I am well pleased;
hear ye him.
Proverb:8:30-36:
Then I was by him,
one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.
Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children:
for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Hear instruction,
and be wise,
and refuse it not.
Blessed is the man that heareth me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting at the posts of my doors.
For whoso findeth me findeth life,
and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:
all they that hate me love death.
 
AnnaEmber
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

WTFuk are you babbling about?


'The Word'.
1Co:15:27:
For he hath put all things under his feet.
But when he saith all things are put under him,
it is manifest that he is excepted,
which did put all things under him.
M't:3:17:
And lo a voice from heaven,
saying,
This is my beloved Son,
in whom I am well pleased.
M't:17:5:
While he yet spake,
behold,
a bright cloud overshadowed them:
and behold a voice out of the cloud,
which said,
This is my beloved Son,
in whom I am well pleased;
hear ye him.
Proverb:8:30-36:
Then I was by him,
one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.
Now therefore hearken unto me,
O ye children:
for blessed are they that keep my ways.
Hear instruction,
and be wise,
and refuse it not.
Blessed is the man that heareth me,
watching daily at my gates,
waiting at the posts of my doors.
For whoso findeth me findeth life,
and shall obtain favour of the LORD.
he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:
all they that hate me love death.

It's perfectly understandable that you can't figure it out.
 
MHz
#14
Fuk you, you could never even find that let alone what is message was. You want to prove how much of a fukking idiot you are be my guest. You see a lot of your version of Xmas in this reference do you.
Jas:2:13-17:

For he shall have judgment without mercy,

that hath shewed no mercy;

and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
What doth it profit,

my brethren,

though a man say he hath faith,

and have not works?

can faith save him?
If a brother or sister be naked,

and destitute of daily food,
And one of you say unto them,

Depart in peace,

be ye warmed and filled;

notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body;

what doth it profit?
Even so faith,

if it hath not works,

is dead,

being alone.
 
Curious Cdn
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol The gift of "The Word"? That's about as welcome as leprosy.

"The Lord gave the Word ..."

http://youtu.be/wWnB93S4VOg
 
Cliffy
+1
#16
Happy Harmonica! I love Pagan holidays.
 
Blackleaf
#17
Jona Lewie - "Stop the Cavalry" (1980)


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2HkJHApgKqw
 
AnnaEmber
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Fuk you,

Not a chance, batshit. Not even if it would save the human species.
 
AnnaEmber
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

"The Lord gave the Word ..."

http://youtu.be/wWnB93S4VOg

Handel was a cool dude even if he believed in the "God" fairytale.
 
NZDoug
#20
Joyeux Noel, or as we say in New Zealand, who's Noel?
 
Cliffy
+3
#21
 
NZDoug
+1
#22
Heres Aucklands creepy Santa, the finger beckons and the eye winks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-195oN1E_ZU
Christmas down under is a weird spectacle.
Christmas lights on when the sun sets at 9.25pm just don't make sense.
Massive meals when its hot out side don't cut it.
you can always go surfing wearing a Santa hat.
Woop dee dooo....
Time for a cold one.
 
spilledthebeer
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

It's perfectly understandable that you can't figure it out.




Its under his feet...........................


so he cannot see it clearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And when he walks away............................


it will be un-noticed and forgotten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Similar Threads

95
Merry Christmas everyone..
by B00Mer | Dec 26th, 2017
4
Merry Christmas, everyone!
by B00Mer | Dec 26th, 2015
33
Merry Christmas
by Goober | Dec 1st, 2009