Golf Chat


Mowich
+1
#91
CONGRATULATIONS TIGER!


Helluva comeback, guy. Winner of the Masters Tournament at Augusta National.



Way to Go!
 
spaminator
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

CONGRATULATIONS TIGER!
Helluva comeback, guy.
Winner of the Masters Tournament at Augusta National.
Way to Go!

special thanks to all of the stippers, porn stars, escorts, etc. that helped to keep his golf balls and putter polished and empty.
 
Mowich
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

special thanks to all of the stippers, porn stars, escorts, etc. that helped to keep his golf balls and putter polished and empty.


Tiger has paid his dues, spam. If we can forgive politicians for their bad behavior, I can cheer Tiger on for getting past his. Winning his 5th major was an outstanding accomplishment and I for one am more than happy to congratulate him for that.
 
pgs
+1
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Tiger has paid his dues, spam. If we can forgive politicians for their bad behavior, I can cheer Tiger on for getting past his. Winning his 5th major was an outstanding accomplishment and I for one am more than happy to congratulate him for that.

I as well . The crowd sure loved him . The players and former winners all lining up to congratulate him . He has paid his dues in their eyes .
 
pgs
+1
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Tiger has paid his dues, spam. If we can forgive politicians for their bad behavior, I can cheer Tiger on for getting past his. Winning his 5th major was an outstanding accomplishment and I for one am more than happy to congratulate him for that.

Another thing I saw from Tiger I never have before . After missing a short putt on 17 he was heading to 18 tee , all the spectators are leaning over the ropes looking for a nand slap . As usual Tiger was walking through focused , determined and pissed eyes center no attention to the crowd . For the first time ever Tiger veered and smiled slapping hands with a group of younger people .
 
Kreskin
+1
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Another thing I saw from Tiger I never have before . After missing a short putt on 17 he was heading to 18 tee , all the spectators are leaning over the ropes looking for a nand slap . As usual Tiger was walking through focused , determined and pissed eyes center no attention to the crowd . For the first time ever Tiger veered and smiled slapping hands with a group of younger people .

True. He doesn't do it much, but anything is more than none, how he was. Some insiders say it's not a put-on.
 
Curious Cdn
#97
No doubt, we'll see him down at Maro Lago in a few days giving Trump a photo op.,now. He doesn't mind non-whites who can help him.
 
Mowich
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Another thing I saw from Tiger I never have before . After missing a short putt on 17 he was heading to 18 tee , all the spectators are leaning over the ropes looking for a nand slap . As usual Tiger was walking through focused , determined and pissed eyes center no attention to the crowd . For the first time ever Tiger veered and smiled slapping hands with a group of younger people .


What I noticed most was that he seems to be in better control of emotions now. I listened to what he had to say about his play after the win when he was in that room where they give out the Green Jacket - cool jacket BTW - he talked about plodding along from hole to hole and though I would hardly call his stroll a plod, I got what he was saying. He was calm and collected and took the misses much better than he had in the past. I was also happy to see that he had not a single twinge of pain and moved with fluid grace. I wish him all the best in future tournaments.
 
pgs
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

What I noticed most was that he seems to be in better control of emotions now. I listened to what he had to say about his play after the win when he was in that room where they give out the Green Jacket - cool jacket BTW - he talked about plodding along from hole to hole and though I would hardly call his stroll a plod, I got what he was saying. He was calm and collected and took the misses much better than he had in the past. I was also happy to see that he had not a single twinge of pain and moved with fluid grace. I wish him all the best in future tournaments.

Yes he looks in control of his body and game . I expect he will be in the mix in the upcoming majors .
 
Kreskin
#100
The courses at the next North American majors are right up his alley: Bethpage and Pebble Beach. If he's hanging around the leaderboards on the weekends it will be very interesting.
 

Similar Threads

33
Anyone golf?
by Kreskin | May 3rd, 2011
4
Live Chat - Maybe people would like to chat today?
by Paranoid Dot Calm | Dec 19th, 2004