California snowflakes at it again.....


DaSleeper
+1
#1


A decision to affix an American flag graphic to the side of freshly painted Laguna Beach police cars is dividing residents who are alternately praising the image as patriotic or panning it as too aggressive.


After hearing the criticism and acknowledging that the image they approved didn’t quite match the final results, officials agreed to reconsider their February decision to paint the Laguna Beach Police Department’s fleet of 11 squad cars. The City Council will take up the issue again at its Tuesday meeting.


“People are screaming that the American flag on a police car is somehow or another ... hurting people’s feelings who might be immigrants or visitors,” said Councilman Peter Blake. “People are actually ridiculous enough to bring up comments about our cop cars having American flags on them.”


Artist Carrie Woodburn went to the podium at the March 19 council meeting and said it was “shocking to see the boldness of the design” when the newly painted Ford Explorers rolled out.


More: https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...413-story.html



 
Tecumsehsbones
#2
So. . . which side are you on? The whimpering snowflakes or the people too dumb to realize that police in America are American without a visual reminder?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
#3
What's wrong with it T-bones? Showing national pride in a district of a state that is apart of the nation at large, maybe they were just trying to remind residents which country they belong to? Lol
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

So. . . which side are you on? The whimpering snowflakes or the people too dumb to realize that police in America are American without a visual reminder?

Did you have an American flag on your uniform while serving ? Did you need that to prove you are American ?
 
Hoid
#5
it helps sorting out the corpses.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote:

“People are screaming that the American flag on a police car is somehow or another ... hurting people’s feelings who might be immigrants or visitors,”

Oh please. Yep, an immigrant who wanted to live in the US and willingly moved there (legally or illegally) is going to have their feelings hurt by the flag of country they were so desperate to get into.

Don't you just love the way these ALT-left racist "progressives" presume to speak for immigrants and act like they understand their feelings? It's just more of the ALT-left's intellectually stunted, emotional relativistic bullshit.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Did you have an American flag on your uniform while serving ? Did you need that to prove you are American ?

No, we didn't do that stupid shit until we realized that the couch potatoes needed the help when watching the TV.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

No, we didn't do that stupid shit until we realized that the couch potatoes needed the help when watching the TV.

My uniform had name and U.S. Air Force tapes, rank patches, and a unit insignia.

You thought you really nailed me there, didn't you? Another flash in the pan.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

My uniform had name and U.S. Air Force tapes, rank patches, and a unit insignia.

You thought you really nailed me there, didn't you? Another flash in the pan.

No I asked a simple question .
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

No I asked a simple question .

Nice try.
 

Similar Threads

14
Special Snowflakes Whimpering
by Tecumsehsbones | Jul 13th, 2018
25
Save The Snowflakes!
by Locutus | Aug 18th, 2017
104
Special Snowflakes Getting Real
by Tecumsehsbones | Jun 17th, 2017
0
Snowflakes uo close
by Locutus | Jun 25th, 2012