Quit picking on Obama……


Walter
+1
#8011
Obama White House May Have Been Briefed About Spying on the Trump Campaign
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...paign-n2543553

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5VZjT0JE70
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#8012
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Obama White House May Have Been Briefed About Spying on the Trump Campaign
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...paign-n2543553
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5VZjT0JE70

I hope that they approved it.

Trump and his gang are a criminal conspiracy.
 
Walter
+1
#8013
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I hope that they approved it.

Trump and his gang are a criminal conspiracy.

Mueller doesn't think so.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#8014
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Mueller doesn't think so.

Meuller has said zero. Everyone else has said zero. It may very well be that Trump hasn't been indicated because he is a sitting President. That is not a permanent get-out-of-town-jail card. He is a pathological liar and his entourage are as arrogant as NAZIs and that spells "criminal mob" to normal people ... not you, of course.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#8015
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He only hates racists.

Ergo 8000 post thread out of Walter.

Says the guy with 11, 000 plus .
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#8016
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Meuller has said zero. Everyone else has said zero. It may very well be that Trump hasn't been indicated because he is a sitting President. That is not a permanent get-out-of-town-jail card. He is a pathological liar and his entourage are as arrogant as NAZIs and that spells "criminal mob" to normal people ... not you, of course.

Good thing you aren’t a judge .
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
#8017
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Good thing you aren’t a judge .

Too bad you're not lucid, pigs.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#8018
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Too bad you're not lucid, pigs.

Wide awake , eyes wide open . You on the other hand are seeing criminal malfeasance around every corner . Please explain who the members of this criminal mob are , and what crimes they have committed. Please winning an election against the worst candidate the Democrats have ever ran with is not a crime .
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
-1
#8019
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Wide awake , eyes wide open . You on the other hand are seeing criminal malfeasance around every corner . Please explain who the members of this criminal mob are , and what crimes they have committed. Please winning an election against the worst candidate the Democrats have ever ran with is not a crime .

Trump's immediate legal problems are far from over. There are several that are outside of the control of the White House. Trump has ended the one that he could end but not until two of his closest associates went to jail.

http://globalnews.ca/news/5087383/do...nvestigations/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-trump/585376/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN1R32SZ
 
Walter
#8020
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump's immediate legal problems are far from over. There are several that are outside of the control of the White House. Trump has ended the one that he could end but not until two of his closest associates went to jail.
http://globalnews.ca/news/5087383/do...nvestigations/
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-trump/585376/
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN1R32SZ

All fake news.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#8021
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

All fake news.

Of course it is, Walter
 
Walter
#8022
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Of course it is, Walter

Trump colluded with the Russians and hid it so well that a two year unlimited investigation with an unlimited budget couldn’t find it. Trump is smarter than them all. MAGA
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
#8023
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Trump's immediate legal problems are far from over. There are several that are outside of the control of the White House. Trump has ended the one that he could end but not until two of his closest associates went to jail.

http://globalnews.ca/news/5087383/do...nvestigations/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-trump/585376/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN1R32SZ


Why is it that all these alleged problems of Trump's over the past 3 years failed to materialize to any significant degree? A year from now Trump will still be President and outside a jail cell.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#8024
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Why is it that all these alleged problems of Trump's over the past 3 years failed to materialize to any significant degree? A year from now Trump will still be President and outside a jail cell.

You mean besides putting his campaign manager and personal lawyer behind bars?

Here is the next phase, now that Barr has successfully done Trump's bidding and ended the FBI investigation...

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/23/us...-new-york.html
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#8025
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You mean besides putting his campaign manager and personal lawyer behind bars?

Here is the next phase, now that Barr has successfully done Trump's bidding and ended the FBI investigation...

http://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/23/us...-new-york.html

More wishes , maybe a shiny pony .
 
Walter
+1
#8026
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

You mean besides putting his campaign manager and personal lawyer behind bars?

Nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russia.
 
Hoid
#8027
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russia.

speaking of wishes
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#8028
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

speaking of wishes

Where ?
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#8029
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russia.

That's not what Cohen is saying.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#8030
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

That's not what Cohen is saying.

Who is he ? That’s right he is a loser who lost his biggest client . Sour grapes .
 
Hoid
#8031
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Who is he ? That’s right he is a loser who lost his biggest client . Sour grapes .

He is the guy who broke the law on Trumps orders
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#8032
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He is the guy who broke the law on Trumps orders

Really , did Trump get charged with anything ?
 
Hoid
#8033
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Really , did Trump get charged with anything ?

He can only be charged by Congress or a State AG.

He is under investigation by both
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#8034
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He can only be charged by Congress or a State AG.

He is under investigation by both

For ? Russian collusion ? Or are they still throwing sh-t at the wall hoping something will stick ?
 
Hoid
#8035
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

For ? Russian collusion ? Or are they still throwing sh-t at the wall hoping something will stick ?

you mean like the 35 felony convictions and guilty pleas
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#8036
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

you mean like the 35 felony convictions and guilty pleas

For what ?
 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
#8037
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

He is the guy who broke the law on Trumps orders

Bank fraud?
Taxi cab badges fraud?
Tax fraud?
 
Hoid
#8038
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

For what ?

For being bad.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#8039
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

For being bad.

Republican ?
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#8040
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Republican ?

...or just generally stupid?
 

Similar Threads

11
Gorilla Wasn't Picking A Fight
by mt_pockets1000 | Jun 20th, 2009
14
Picking Fights
by Jersay | Jun 22nd, 2006