Gun Control is Completely Useless.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Here's a creative use of handguns that most of you have never considered:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/booby-trap-...ry?id=67414907

Actually it is quite common. Although most people are bright enough to not get caught in their own trap. I always considered a shotgun on a tripwire as a perfect home security system.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Actually it is quite common. Although most people are bright enough to not get caught in their own trap. I always considered a shotgun on a tripwire as a perfect home security system.

and the article illustrates how smart you happen to be

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

"Too bad certain spoiled sport ex-civil service union HOGS cannot recognize that fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Too bad some posters are assholes!

Oh Joyless LIE-beral Monkey............................

you have all the charm and eloquence of a Cdn sphincter............................

being over used after drinking Mexican tap water on a holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

China has a murder rate of 0.6 per 100,000.

That's where we're going.

Given my choice, I'll take the risk of violence that goes with freedom.

Well.............TO BE FAIR.........................

the Red Chinese "murder rate" IS NOT ENTIRELY ACCURATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since Red China does not count the execution of political prisoners...........................

AS MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

JLM
No Party Affiliation

So, you're the Forum's Proctologist ...

I'm not sure about that but some of them are pretty easy to spot!

DaSleeper
+1

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

I've got a license plate someone gave me with THIS VEHICLE PROTECTED BY SMITH AND WESSON. When I worked for Brinks, I really wanted to put it on one of our trucks......because then it would be the actual truth. Unfortunately, management would have no sense of humour over the issue.

DaSleeper
+1

I've got a license plate someone gave me with THIS VEHICLE PROTECTED BY SMITH AND WESSON. When I worked for Brinks, I really wanted to put it on one of our trucks......because then it would be the actual truth. Unfortunately, management would have no sense of humour over the issue.

Actually what I have is a double barrel 12 gauge coach gun.....
Even a 357 magnum fired in an urban dwelling could penetrate two walls and possibly hurt a neighbor....

But I doubt I would ever need it...
In the 30 years or so I've lived here I've never locked my garage and never had anything missing for long
Some tools have made it back sooner or later and the only reason I lock my doors at night is just in case some drunk mistakes my house for his...
During the day it's never locked if we're just running errands around town......

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

And Colt of the other day.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

`The laws are merely a reflection of a changing culture

lol Figures that you'd have nothing with which to rebut my comment.

AnnaEmber
No Party Affiliation

I didn't write any of that. Its a complete cut and paste other than the read em and weep line.

you would know that if you had read the link.

Why'd you post it if you didn't agree with it?

petros
+1

So, you're the Forum's Proctologist ...

If we are seeing eye to eye, then yeah.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

It's a perfect pathway to a Federal Penitentiary in this country if you manage to hurt anyone.

You do not have the "freedom" to leave lethal booby traps behind you.

Colpy
Conservative
+1

It's a perfect pathway to a Federal Penitentiary in this country if you manage to hurt anyone.

You do not have the "freedom" to leave lethal booby traps behind you.

Absolutely.

As I keep saying, there are only two acceptable places for a loaded handgun...........on your person in a holster, or in your hand.

Only a complete moron sets up lethal booby traps..........unless he is in the middle of a war.

Hoid
That isn't fair. Taxslave doesn't come here to be called a complete moron. He has real life for that.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+2

Absolutely.
As I keep saying, there are only two acceptable places for a loaded handgun...........on your person in a holster, or in your hand.
Only a complete moron sets up lethal booby traps..........unless he is in the middle of a war.

Since the RCMP choose not to do their job and protect honest citizens from criminals people are forced to protect themselves. We have seen what is happening in rural Alberta and now the government is in the process of passing a law to protect taxpayers that are protecting their property.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1

That isn't fair. Taxslave doesn't come here to be called a complete moron. He has real life for that.

Says the village idiot. You should go back to the kids forum and discuss your homework assignments. Just possibly you will hit upon a subject you know something about.

spilledthebeer
+1

`The laws are merely a reflection of a changing culture

The usual hemerHOID Bullsh+t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS NOT Canadian culture that is changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is LIE-beral culture that is changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is LIE-berals IMPOSING their poisoned values on the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-beral culture IS NOT CHANGING FOR THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the increasing proliferation of drug addicts.......................

homeless crazy people..........................

native suicides...................................

criminal invasions by drunken thieves on rural properties.....................................

soaring debts..................................

decaying infrastructure....................................

the fantastic proliferation of phone and internet FRAUD.............................

and proliferation of violent crimes ALL ATTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid
30th anniversary of the Polytechnique massacre is a fitting time to push for assault rifle and handgun bans,

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...ante-1.5382534

local bans are a good start but here needs to be federal laws

Colpy
Conservative
+4

30th anniversary of the Polytechnique massacre is a fitting time to push for assault rifle and handgun bans,

Thirty years ago.

We paid for it under Mulroney.

We paid more for it under Chretien.

Only an idiot thinks more restrictions on licensed gun owners will lower the number of incidents of criminal use of firearms.

Instead, it will make it worse. Many of the rifles the idiots want to ban (no different from any other semi-auto sporting rifle, which have been on sale since 1906) are not restricted, thus are untraceable............and will NOT be turned in. They will be driven underground, to be transferred outside the law, and will be totally outside the law.

Stupid. So, so stupid.

This idiocy will INCREASE the number of firearms available outside the law, not decrease it.

pgs
Free Thinker
+3

Thirty years ago an Islamist nut job went jihad on a bunch of Canadian women . The Canadian public were never informed of his religious convictions . What is Canada’s response invite more like him in , and restrict firearms to the law abiding . Good plan , Canada = ostrich .

petros
+2

Why? Because you don't like Mondays?

pgs
Free Thinker
+4

Thirty years ago.

We paid for it under Mulroney.

We paid more for it under Chretien.

Only an idiot thinks more restrictions on licensed gun owners will lower the number of incidents of criminal use of firearms.

Instead, it will make it worse. Many of the rifles the idiots want to ban (no different from any other semi-auto sporting rifle, which have been on sale since 1906) are not restricted, thus are untraceable............and will NOT be turned in. They will be driven underground, to be transferred outside the law, and will be totally outside the law.

Stupid. So, so stupid.

This idiocy will INCREASE the number of firearms available outside the law, not decrease it.

A liberal sees a rifle , or even hand gun and the first response is weapon . When I owned a riffle many years ago I never once considered it a weapon . I

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Thirty years ago an Islamist nut job went jihad on a bunch of Canadian women . The Canadian public were never informed of his religious convictions . What is Canada’s response invite more like him in , and restrict firearms to the law abiding . Good plan , Canada = ostrich .

Fortunately e have you to make these things up for us.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Then beggars could ride!

LOL, actually that joke is for lonely prostitoots.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

Yep, Trudeau is a f**king idiot!

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2

Sure take the guns, we will just get you with our fishing rods then.

..we KNOW you will try to take the bait.

It looks golden, but it's just corn.

DaSleeper
+3

Marc Lépine was a Canadian mass murderer from Montreal, Quebec, who in 1989 murdered ... Marc Lépine was born Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi on October 26, 1964, in Montreal, Quebec, the son of Algerian immigrant Rachid Liass Gharbi ...Born‎: ‎Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi; October 26, ...
Motive‎: ‎Antifeminism

As many have said, if a man had entered a classroom and separated blacks from whites or Jews from Christians, then proceeded to kill the minority group, all the headlines the next day would have read: “Racist killings” “Anti-Semitic murders.” But despite the fact that Lépine was careful to kill only women during his rampage, going so far as to tell men to move out of the way, and despite the fact that he left a note explaining his sexist motives, there were no “Misogyny killings” or “Sexist attack” headlines the next day. Pushing denial to new heights, an editorial in Le Soleil even went so far as to claim that the tragedy had “nothing to do with women.” Fourteen women were dead, but we were not to jump to conclusions, we were not to connect the dots and assume that women or feminism were targeted.

source : https://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...nique-massacre
Last edited by DaSleeper; Dec 5th, 2019 at 09:27 AM..

Colpy
Conservative
+2

NOT made up. Lepine was screwed before he left the womb. His father was an Algerian Muslim, his mother a former Catholic nun. His father was a woman-hater in the extreme........and please see the rest of my reply to DaSleeper below.

Marc Lépine was a Canadian mass murderer from Montreal, Quebec, who in 1989 murdered ... Marc Lépine was born Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi on October 26, 1964, in Montreal, Quebec, the son of Algerian immigrant Rachid Liass Gharbi ...Born‎: ‎Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi; October 26, ...
Motive‎: ‎Antifeminism

As many have said, if a man had entered a classroom and separated blacks from whites or Jews from Christians, then proceeded to kill the minority group, all the headlines the next day would have read: “Racist killings” “Anti-Semitic murders.” But despite the fact that Lépine was careful to kill only women during his rampage, going so far as to tell men to move out of the way, and despite the fact that he left a note explaining his sexist motives, there were no “Misogyny killings” or “Sexist attack” headlines the next day. Pushing denial to new heights, an editorial in Le Soleil even went so far as to claim that the tragedy had “nothing to do with women.” Fourteen women were dead, but we were not to jump to conclusions, we were not to connect the dots and assume that women or feminism were targeted.

source : https://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...nique-massacre

Hoid has one point on the subject; Lepine was NOT a practicing or a professed Muslim. However, his misogyny was certainly learned from his Muslim father.

Hoid
As I said-the Islamic thing is false