Capitalism will save this world


Walter
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

I'll bet you sit at the pub listening to rash limpdick on the radio drinking beer and eating pickled eggs and peanuts while you belch and fart hoping the other customers smell it you gross sot..

You got me to a tee.
 
Angstrom
+1
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Capitalism, the one biggest source of problem solving stimulation the world has ever seen by rewarding innovative solutions.

Sotialist be like
M

Electricity and telecommunications brought to you by capitalism because of the rewards of being innovative.

Socialist be like. I hate plumbing!!!!

Fu€King refrigeration is the worst thing to happen to humanity. Washing machines destroyed everything.
 
HarperCons
-1
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Capitalism is not the source of evil. The greed is the source.

Capitalism is a system in which we want to stimulate problem solving by rewarding services and goods that solve problems or provide something that is in demand like entertainment. How in hell is that a bad thing?

Capitalism fosters greed.

Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Capitalism, the one biggest source of problem solving stimulation the world has ever seen by rewarding innovative solutions.

Sotialist be like
M

Electricity and telecommunications brought to you by capitalism because of the rewards of being innovative.

Socialist be like. I hate plumbing!!!!

Fu€King refrigeration is the worst thing to happen to humanity. Washing machines destroyed everything.

No telecommunications was brought to you by the public sector, please shut the hell up you ridiculous moron.
 
Angstrom
+1
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

Capitalism fosters greed. No telecommunications was brought to you by the public sector.

All power fosters greed. I rather live in a world where problem solvers are the one with the power. Not some King or despot.

Without the massive demand for telecommunication that solves a human problem of distance and it's limites on communication, how would we build the infrastructure, Slaves?

Oh, that's right! We payed workers to reward them to build a telecommunication infrastructure. Public sector used capital to reward capitalists for building telephone infrastructure.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#65
Socialism gives you one radio station, one television station brought to you by the collective


Capitalism brings you thousands of radio and television channels


How would you like to listen and watch the CBC all day?


Socialism like you just wants to shut down other opinion and bully them into submission


Your asinine foul mouthed posts just prove it to everyone here........
 
Angstrom
#66
Thanks for looking like a retard again Harpercon



Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Socialism gives you one radio station, one television station brought to you by the collective


Capitalism brings you thousands of radio and television channels


How would you like to listen and watch the CBC all day?


Socialism like you just wants to shut down other opinion and bully them into submission


Your asinine foul mouthed posts just prove it to everyone here........

When someone has his whole ideology destroyed like Harpercon has its rare someone is very happy about it
 
petros
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

How would you like to listen and watch the CBC all day?

I listen to Radio One all day but be damned if I'll sit through another episode of Murdock Mysteries
 
Angstrom
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

I listen to Radio One all day but be damned if I'll sit through another episode of Murdock Mysteries

It is cringe worthy
 
petros
#69
I'd boff Miss Moffat.
 
Corduroy
+1
#70
Looks like Angstrom noticed the verb capitalize has the same root as capitalism and got super excited that he might have stumbled on a bit of elusive cleverness.

Capital is rooted in the Latin word for head. It's in such words as per capita, capital punishment, decapitation. But capital in the sense of money comes from cattle (heads of) and chattel (property). Fun facts all around.
 
Angstrom
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Looks like Angstrom noticed the verb capitalize has the same root as capitalism and got super excited that he might have stumbled on a bit of elusive cleverness.

Capital is rooted in the Latin word for head. It's in such words as per capita, capital punishment, decapitation. But capital in the sense of money comes from cattle (heads of) and chattel (property). Fun facts all around.

Go ahead then, Let's have it, you have our attention, how is capitalism "reward for problem solving" a bad thing?
 
petros
#72
Capitol means "dominant height", caput is "head".
 
Walter
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Capitol means "dominant height", caput is "head".

And kaput means "broken".
 
petros
#74
In German.
 
Angstrom
#75
Looks like Coduroy has no intelligent argument against capitalism.

The argument stands, Capitalism will save us all. Because it harnesses human problem solving, and if we can problem solve we can get passed every challenge the future throws our way.
 
Corduroy
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Looks like Coduroy has no intelligent argument against capitalism.

Can't bring an argument against capitalism if you can't provide one for it. The only way to argue negatives is for the positive to be defined. But you're putting yourself a bit in over your own head when you ask for an intelligent argument against capitalism. You're going to have to provide an intelligent argument for it then. And while there are intelligent arguments for capitalism, I don't have any faith in your ability to come up with one.
 
Angstrom
#77
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Can't bring an argument against capitalism if you can't provide one for it. The only way to argue negatives is for the positive to be defined. But you're putting yourself a bit in over your own head when you ask for an intelligent argument against capitalism. You're going to have to provide an intelligent argument for it then. And while there are intelligent arguments for capitalism, I don't have any faith in your ability to come up with one.

Your argument of not brining forth a good argument because you do not believe that I can bring forth a argument is not a valid intelligent argument against capitalism. Sorry try again.

The argument stands. Capitalism will save the world due to its power of harnessing human Problem solving, by offering capital reward for it. With capitalism we will have the ability to solve any problem the future brings.

It's hilarious how the left hates it when something they hate so much turns out to be what's going to save them

And it's so basic to explain that no argument can be given against its simple logic

I love destroying butt hurt socialist ideology.

Still nothing Coduroy ? Not that there are many intelligent thoughts in your rain to begin with

Care to try? We may witness a flash in the pan.
 
Walter
#78
Even a lefty institution says capitalism is best.
Capitalism Is the Most Moral of a Bad Lot of Economic Systems - NYTimes.com
 
Angstrom
+1
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Even a lefty institution says capitalism is best.
Capitalism Is the Most Moral of a Bad Lot of Economic Systems - NYTimes.com

From your link
"in the two centuries since the birth of capitalism the average life expectancy has risen from 26 to 67. Earth is teeming with human life as never before. In 1800, there were fewer than one billion humans on the planet; today there are over seven billion. In at least that sense, capitalism has vastly expanded the domain of life."

More evidence capitalism will save the world because it rewards problem solving and creates a environment of stimulation for innovative problem solving ideas.
 
Ludlow
-1
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

From your link
"in the two centuries since the birth of capitalism the average life expectancy has risen from 26 to 67. Earth is teeming with human life as never before. In 1800, there were fewer than one billion humans on the planet; today there are over seven billion. In at least that sense, capitalism has vastly expanded the domain of life."

More evidence capitalism will save the world because it rewards problem solving and creates a environment of stimulation for innovative problem solving ideas.

Yes seven billion people to voraciously consume non renewable resources. It's all good.
 
Walter
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Yes seven billion people to voraciously consume non renewable resources. It's all good.

What's non-renewable?

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Yes seven billion people to voraciously consume non renewable resources. It's all good.

Bloody Libs.
 
Angstrom
+1
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Yes seven billion people to voraciously consume non renewable resources. It's all good.

Not to worrie my good friend!!!
When resources run low,

Capitalism will stimulate problem solving to find a solution and we will be saved, yet again by capitalism.
 
MHz
#83
How about we start manufactoring the Arrow again?? Seriously WTF went on back then???


‘The Best Aircraft I’ve Flown’: India’s Pilots Cheer 1370mph Tejas Fighter
 
Angstrom
#84
There are no limites to our problem solving capacity under a capitalist system.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

How about we start manufactoring the Arrow again?? Seriously WTF went on back then???


‘The Best Aircraft I’ve Flown’: India’s Pilots Cheer 1370mph Tejas Fighter

It's simple, MHz. The arrow had no problem to solve. Why produce something for a problem no one has? Even when it's really good, You need a problem to solve befor producing a solution for it.
 
MHz
#85
Really?? I would think cleaning house from the top down would be the first step in getting control back.
 
Angstrom
#86
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Really?? I would think cleaning house from the top down would be the first step in getting control back.

Getting Control of what back, Your brain?
 
Ludlow
-1
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

What's non-renewable?


Bloody Libs.

shet ye trap Walter. How's it gonna be when it's 14 billion? Then 28. On and on. Bloody dummah.
 
Angstrom
+1
#88
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

shet ye trap Walter. How's it gonna be when it's 14 billion? Then 28. On and on. Bloody dummah.

Capitalism will yet again innovate and solve the problems. It's a self solving algorithm.
 
Ludlow
#89
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Capitalism will yet again innovate and solve the problems. It's a self solving algorithm.

Yeah right. You'll be able to finally figure out how to put ten pounds of flour into five pound sack.
 
Angstrom
+1
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Yeah right. You'll be able to finally figure out how to put ten pounds of flour into five pound sack.

That's caused by monopolies within capitalism. These are things that need to be avoided to keep a capitalist system healthy.

Greed will happen in any system. Competition within capitalism will keep people honest.
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007