Canada second Most Corrupt Nation in Americas

darkbeaver
Canada is the second most corrupt nation in the Americas after the USA who is the most corrupt nation in the Americas and the second most corrupt nation on earth. These are facts based on size and weight and scientific calculations made in Spain late yesterday afternoon.

EagleSmack
What about Cuba?

darkbeaver
It's to small to be counted.

Socrates the Greek
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

What about Cuba?

Hey Eagle Smack, Shara Palin believes that GOD IS CONSERVATIVE, that is an absurd statement. God is his eyes up with discuss…..

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Socrates the Greek View Post

Hey Eagle Smack, Shara Palin believes that GOD IS CONSERVATIVE, that is an absurd statement. God is his eyes up with discuss…..

Ummm...ok... I guess.

Scott Free
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

It's to small to be counted.

lol

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

What about Cuba?

Since they kicked the US out they have to wait another two decades before they are eligible to being called corrupt.

I would think the best and easiest way for Canada to become #1 would be to invite more Americans up here (only those with the appropriate backgrounds need apply, sort of like the Nazis and the US at the end of WWII).
Last edited by MHz; Sep 24th, 2008 at 08:44 PM..

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Since they kicked the US out they have to wait another two decades before they are eligible to being called corrupt.

I would think the best and easiest way for Canada to become #1 would be to invite more Americans up here (only those with the appropriate backgrounds need apply, sort of like the Nazis and the US at the end of WWII.

They have already started to move into Canada MHz. I'v got some in my neigbourhood, but they're good ones. Almost Canadian. I think all of our bad Canadians like Harper should move to the states. I don't want to be #1 remember the last guys who bragged about that a lot.