Catholic End Time Prophecy

Walter
Go away, Avro.

Harikrish
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Go away, Avro.

Do a search on Harikrish. I was here in 2014.

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by Harikrish View Post

Jesus and the six objectives of Daniel 9:24-27
1) "to finish transgression, " 2) "to put an end to sin, " 3) "to atone for wickedness, " 4) "to bring in everlasting righteousness, " 5) "to seal up vision and prophecy, " and 6) "to anoint the most holy. "

Jesus did not meet the 6 objectives in Daniel 9:24-27
1) "to finish transgression, "

The desolation was a result of the continued transgression by the Jews.
2)"to put an end to sin, "
Jesus did not put an end to sin which was why the desolation was brought upon the Jews.

3) "to atone for wickedness, "
Jesus did not atone for the sins of the Jews because if he did there would be no need to continue with the desolation of the Jews.

4) "to bring in everlasting righteousness, "
Jesus did not bring everlasting righteousness, He brought about the abomination of desolation upon the temple, Jerusalem and Israel.

5) "to seal up vision and prophecy, " and
Jesus did not seal up vision and prophecy. John continued to have vision and prophecy in Revelation.

6) "to anoint the most holy. "
There was no anointment of the most holy. Jesus was mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and finally crucified by the Romans. Even the Jewish high priest held Jesus in contempt.
Jesus was seen as a blasphemous liar and a lunatic, A demon possessed madman.

Jesus was not Daniels anointed one:
Jesus was a madman and demon possessed according to his family and the people who heard him speak.

Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!

John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God.

Prophecy is impossible. Physics does not allow for it.

Therefore anyone claiming prophetic powers is a liar, a fool, or a charlatan. Unsurprisingly, prophecy is the bedrock of all religion (!)

Therefire, they are not worth a nanosecond of any rational thinking persons time.

Unfortunately it seems that many here can't even pass that low hurdle.

My sympathies.

Harikrish
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

Prophecy is impossible. Physics does not allow for it.
Therefore anyone claiming prophetic powers is a liar, a fool, or a charlatan. Unsurprisingly, prophecy is the bedrock of all religion (!)
Therefire, they are not worth a nanosecond of any rational thinking persons time.
Unfortunately it seems that many here can't even pass that low hurdle.
My sympathies.

Predictability is part of the scientific method. Prophecy is making predictions of future events. It carries a higher accountability because prophets are put to death if they are wrong.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Harikrish View Post

Do a search on Harikrish. I was here in 2014.

I know you’ve been around for longer than that in many incarnations. Go away, Avro.

MHz
+1 / -1
His posts are better than yours so why don't you go away or at least stay off the threads that are way fuking above your intellect level. He sounds Jewish, you should stop insulting him.