Hey,yu Billy Joe Bob, grab lulu and let's get ta lovin!!!!!

Nuggler
Well, you'd have to say that with a Romanian accent, given this:

CANOE -- CNEWS - World: Romania considers decriminalizing incest

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Unforgiven
Hmmmm any education plan to go along with that or just keeping up with the Fritzls?

#juan
The family that plays together stays together...

Cliffy
Incest is a game the whole family can play.

fubbleskag
Quote:

Three European Union countries - France, Spain and Portugal - do not prosecute consenting adults for incest

orly?

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by fubbleskag View Post

orly?

Orly or by the week. I dunno.

petros
It's popular with the royals that head our country.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

It's popular with the royals that head our country.

really...... can you back this up....or is it just more "out your a$$ BS"?

petros
Lots of Royals, including Queen Elizabeth II (third cousin Prince Philip); Marie Antoinette (second cousin King Louis XVI) and Catherine the Great (second cousin Peter III of Russia).

gerryh

Lots of Royals, including Queen Elizabeth II (third cousin Prince Philip); Marie Antoinette (second cousin King Louis XVI) and Catherine the Great (second cousin Peter III of Russia).

This is NOT considered "incest"..... even in Canada, incest is between brother/sister...mother/son...father/daughter.... grandchild/grandparent....uncle/niece....aunt/nephew..... it is NOT incest between 1st cousins or those further removed..... try again oh brainless one.

Kreskin
Gerry, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Please don't bring personal attacks into these discussions.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Gerry, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Please don't bring personal attacks into these discussions.

Yup...including me.

#juan

Relations between second(kissing cousins) cousins and beyond is not considered incest anywhere. If you had sex with first cousins, the son or daughter of your uncle or aunt it would be considered incest but one level further removed is fine in most circles.

Nuggler

Queeny and Phil seem to have bred for big noses and ears; rather a small pool in which to fish.

Can't you see the genes yelling; "oh no, not again!!!"

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

it is NOT incest between 1st cousins or those further removed.....

Sex between 1st cousins can be considered incest.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

It doesn't fall under the incest laws in Canada.

Ron in Regina
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshiv View Post

Which side does the Family sit on at the Wedding though?

Cannuck
Hey Ron

Incest is legal in Saskatistan isn't it?

Ron in Regina
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Hey Ron

Incest is legal in Saskatistan isn't it?

It hasn't been an issue so I've never had to check.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

It hasn't been an issue so I've never had to check.

That's good to know.

Twila
Gross gross gross.

Are they trying to screw themselves royally (take as many puns with that as you like!)

You'd think with their getting out of communism and moving into the 21 centurey they'd want to increase their gene and possibly increase their health and intelligence. Why would they take this giant step backwards?

YukonJack
The history of one of the most famous royal family, the Hapsburgs, would be interesting (disgusting?) reading as relating to this topic.

Vereya
Quote:

"Not everything that is immoral has to be illegal," said Justice Ministry legal expert Valerian Cioclei.

I agree with the expert. Morality and legislation are different things, after all, and should be differentiated. I agree that forced incest must be punishe, like any other sexual act. Every person should have freedom to choose his or her sexual partner, and not have a partner forced upon them. Consequently, if two people are willing to practise incest, it is a moral issue, not an issue of legislation. Until very recently, probably, until the 90ies homosexuality and homosexual relationships, even with mutual concent, used to be a criminal offense in Russia. Homosexuals often ended up in prison. Would you call it the right attitude? Incest is not too different from homosexuality, in the sense that practising it means breaking one of humanity's most ancient taboos. Breaking a law and breaking a taboo are different things, and should be treated differently. My firm conviction is that as long as there is no violence and forcing people do things they don't want to, everyone's sexual life is his or her own business, and legislation should have nothing to do with it.