Israel

Serryah
Free Thinker
#121
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

Then I haven't notice before now. Butthurt doesn't come into it. I would have to care about what you said, or think, I dont.


You're butthurt over the stuff in the other thread. Because I wouldn't take your questions in the way you wanted, you got sulky and stormed off like a butthurt five year old.

And when you come out of the blue you call me a Jew hater - which is a lie, an actual lie - in a conversation that didn't have anything to do with you, yeah, the only reasonable thing to conclude was you were butthurt from the other thread and had to get digs in here too.

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

I care about what I think, and what my wife thinks, and that's it.

If you ask Ron and Petros, they'll tell you the same thing.


Your point of this?

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

There is no butthurt here. It's not possible for any of you to do that. If it makes you feel better about yourself, or your position here to think you "butthurt" me, then have at it, little one.


If you're not butthurt, don't act it then. Simple, yes?
 
gerryh
#122
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

You're butthurt over the stuff in the other thread. Because I wouldn't take your questions in the way you wanted, you got sulky and stormed off like a butthurt five year old.
And when you come out of the blue you call me a Jew hater - which is a lie, an actual lie - in a conversation that didn't have anything to do with you, yeah, the only reasonable thing to conclude was you were butthurt from the other thread and had to get digs in here too.
Your point of this?
If you're not butthurt, don't act it then. Simple, yes?

I'm bored, I'm going to have fun.
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
#123
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

The problem with Nut Zone Doug, is he opposed Jews in general. If it were up to NZDoug, this is where all Jews would be relocated to:

dirty girty, you know nothing about me and you can only reply with personal attacks on my person and you completely ignore the facts presented.
If name calling and casting dispergions were knowledge, like he majority of the posters on this forum, you would be a genius.
In short, your a waste of time, you drink the Israeli Cool Aid.
Back to the topic, Israel could lead the Middle East if she was fair fair and just.
Instead, Israel has been used to divide and conquer for that greasy kids stuff, oil.
As oil loses its importance, the same will happen to Israel.
TRY READING ARTICLE 242 Article 242 of the United Nations, who created Israel.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/United-Nations
ARE YOU READY FOR THE RAPTURE, dirty?
Never underestimate human stupidity.
-Resolution-242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UoIMwQEgL8
Last edited by NZDoug; Jun 21st, 2020 at 10:11 PM..Reason: spell fix.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#124
It's all because of the big bad JOOS!
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
-1
#125
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

It's all because of the big bad JOOS!

Ya think????
...................
Canada’s defeat in its bid for a seat on the United Nations Security Council is a major victory for Palestinian solidarity. It also puts Canada’s Israel lobby on the defensive.
Israeli politicians and commentators have begun to publicly bemoan the loss, to rivals Ireland and Norway, which will gain seats on the council. Israel’s ambassador to the UN, Danny Danon, told the Jerusalem Post, “we are disappointed that Canada didn’t make it, both because we have close ties with the country and because of the campaign that the Palestinians ran against Canada.” In another story in that paper headlined, “With annexation looming, Canada’s UNSC upset is bad news for Israel, US,” Deputy Managing Editor Tovah Lazaroff labels Canada’s loss “a sharp reminder of the type of diplomatic price tag Israel’s allies can suffer on the international stage.”
Inside Canada the Security Council defeat is a blow to the Israel lobby. While the Canadian media has generally minimized the impact Canada’s anti-Palestinian position had on the vote, the subject is being raised. In a Journal de Québec column titled “Why did Canada suffer a humiliating defeat at the UN?” Norman Lester writes, “it is the support of the Trudeau Liberal government for Israel, like that of Harper before him, that is probably the main reason for Ottawa’s two successive setbacks. Ireland and Norway have more balanced policies in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict than Canada.” He concludes the article by noting, “Canada has no chance of returning to the Security Council in the foreseeable future unless there is a radical change in its position regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.”
By acquiescing almost entirely to the ‘Israel no matter what’ outlook of the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA) and B’nai B’rith, the Trudeau government undercut its bid for a seat on the UN’s highest decision-making body. The Israel lobby’s point people in the Liberal caucus, Anthony Housefather and Michael Levitt, are no doubt hoping to avoid too much blowback for their role in this embarrassment. Housefather ought to be prodded on his contribution to the Trudeau government’s anti-Palestinian voting record at the UN since he repeatedly boasted that it was more pro-Israel than Stephen Harper’s.
Canada’s voting record at the UN was at the heart of the grassroots No Canada on the UN Security Council campaign. An open letter launching the campaign from the Canadian Foreign Policy Institute noted, “since coming to power the Trudeau government has voted against more than fifty UN resolutions upholding Palestinian rights backed by the overwhelming majority of member states.” A subsequent open letter was signed by over 100 civil society groups and dozens of prominent individuals urging countries to vote against Canada’s bid for a Security Council seat due to its anti-Palestinian positions. That letter organized by Just Peace Advocates stated, “the Canadian government for at least a decade and a half has consistently isolated itself against world opinion on Palestinian rights at the UN. … Continuing this pattern, Canada ‘sided with Israel by voting No’ on most UN votes on the Question of Palestine in December. Three of these were Canada’s votes on Palestinian Refugees, on UNRWA and on illegal settlements, each distinguishing Canada as in direct opposition to the ‘Yes’ votes of Ireland and Norway.”
more
https://mondoweiss.net/2020/06/canad...email-mailpoet
 
DaSleeper
+2
#126
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Ya think????

Like mhz you would hate the big bad JOOS no matter what!
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
#127
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Like mhz you would hate the big bad JOOS no matter what!

Deep.
I like the 3 stooges.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#128
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

dirty girty, you know nothing about me and you can only reply with personal attacks on my person and you completely ignore the facts presented.
If name calling and casting dispergions were knowledge, like he majority of the posters on this forum, you would be a genius.
In short, your a waste of time, you drink the Israeli Cool Aid.
Back to the topic, Israel could lead the Middle East if she was fair fair and just.
Instead, Israel has been used to divide and conquer for that greasy kids stuff, oil.
As oil loses its importance, the same will happen to Israel.
TRY READING ARTICLE 242 Article 242 of the United Nations, who created Israel.

Try reading the UNSCOP Report from 1946. I'd post a link to it but the last time I went to that archive my security software lost its shit. In fact, if you're able to find an original copy of that report, what you'll find is that the ONLY reason Palestine even still exists today is BECAUSE of Israel.
Based on Arab/muslim countries' assumption that they would wipe out Israel in a joint attack against them, Egypt was going to annex the entire southern half of the Israel/Palestine lands while Syria and Lebanon would divide the northern half between them, thus effectively eliminating Palestine as well.


But hey, why let a little history get in the way of a good narrative, right? And yet after 75 years of near constant aggression from their neighbours, fomented in part of good ol' Otto Skorzeny, Israel is now constantly cast as the "bad guy" because they won't just take it like a bitch.
 
Girth
+1
#129
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Canada’s defeat in its bid for a seat on the United Nations Security Council is a major victory for Palestinian solidarity. It also puts Canada’s Israel lobby on the defensive.

When was the last time the UN was relevant? The USA, Russia, and China are rarely ever have resolutions passed against them. Nobody cares about the United Nations. It's becoming as effective of the League of Nations was in 1938.
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
#130
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

When was the last time the UN was relevant? The USA, Russia, and China are rarely ever have resolutions passed against them. Nobody cares about the United Nations. It's becoming as effective of the League of Nations was in 1938.

In 1947, the United Nations (UN) adopted a Partition Plan for Palestine recommending the creation of independent Arab and Jewish states and an internationalized Jerusalem.
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
#131
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Try reading the UNSCOP Report from 1946. I'd post a link to it but the last time I went to that archive my security software lost its shit. In fact, if you're able to find an original copy of that report, what you'll find is that the ONLY reason Palestine even still exists today is BECAUSE of Israel.
Based on Arab/muslim countries' assumption that they would wipe out Israel in a joint attack against them, Egypt was going to annex the entire southern half of the Israel/Palestine lands while Syria and Lebanon would divide the northern half between them, thus effectively eliminating Palestine as well.
But hey, why let a little history get in the way of a good narrative, right? And yet after 75 years of near constant aggression from their neighbours, fomented in part of good ol' Otto Skorzeny, Israel is now constantly cast as the "bad guy" because they won't just take it like a bitch.

Ummmm, the UN created Israel.
....................
EU’s elder statesman: Annexation flouts biblical tenet ‘Thou shalt not steal’
Luxembourg FM Jean Asselborn warns move would ‘make it very difficult’ for the EU to sign future agreements with Israel, explains why his country would recognize Palestinian state
ean Asselborn is the closest thing Europe has to an elder statesman. He is the continent’s longest-serving top diplomat, having been Luxembourg’s foreign minister for the last 16 years; and he is widely respected in the European Union’s foreign affairs milieu, with an influence over its international relations in inverse proportion to his tiny country’s size.

He has long been a staunch supporter of the Palestinian cause, and in recent weeks assumed the role of one of the EU’s most vocal opponents of Israel’s plan to unilaterally annex parts of the West Bank — second perhaps only to the bloc’s foreign policy chief, Josep Borrell.
more
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eus-el...alt-not-steal/
 
Girth
+1
#132
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Ummmm, the UN created Israel.
....................
EU’s elder statesman: Annexation flouts biblical tenet ‘Thou shalt not steal’
Luxembourg FM Jean Asselborn warns move would ‘make it very difficult’ for the EU to sign future agreements with Israel, explains why his country would recognize Palestinian state
ean Asselborn is the closest thing Europe has to an elder statesman. He is the continent’s longest-serving top diplomat, having been Luxembourg’s foreign minister for the last 16 years; and he is widely respected in the European Union’s foreign affairs milieu, with an influence over its international relations in inverse proportion to his tiny country’s size.
He has long been a staunch supporter of the Palestinian cause, and in recent weeks assumed the role of one of the EU’s most vocal opponents of Israel’s plan to unilaterally annex parts of the West Bank — second perhaps only to the bloc’s foreign policy chief, Josep Borrell.
more
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eus-el...alt-not-steal/

More meaningless articles from the resident Jew hater.

If Nut Zone Doug has his way, all Jews would be pushed into the sea.
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
#133
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

More meaningless articles from the resident Jew hater.
If Nut Zone Doug has his way, all Jews would be pushed into the sea.

More meaningful articles from the Times of Israel countered with name calling and personal attacks.
I wish Israel peace on earth and goodwill towards mankind.
Murder, theft and lies doesn't help attain that goal.
"
Gaza War
Part of the Gaza–Israel conflict
The Gaza War, also known as Operation Cast Lead (Hebrew: מִבְצָע עוֹפֶרֶת יְצוּקָה),[39] also known in the Muslim world as the Gaza Massacre (مجزرة غزة‎),[40][41][42] and referred to as the Battle of al-Furqan (معركة الفرقان‎) by Hamas,[43][44] was a three-week armed conflict between Gaza Strip Palestinian paramilitary groups and the Israel Defense Forces that began on 27 December 2008 and ended on 18 January 2009 with a unilateral ceasefire. The conflict resulted in between 1,166 and 1,417 Palestinian and 13 Israeli deaths (4 from friendly fire)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_War_(2008–2009)
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#134
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Ummmm, the UN created Israel.

Gosh, really Captain Obvious? Gonna tell me water is wet next? What the f*ck does that have to do with anything I stated about the UNSCOP report. You DO know what the UNSCOP report is, right?
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
#135
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Gosh, really Captain Obvious? Gonna tell me water is wet next? What the f*ck does that have to do with anything I stated about the UNSCOP report. You DO know what the UNSCOP report is, right?

To be honest, its a little over my head.
................................

UNSCOP
DateCan be sorted ascending or descendingSymbolCan be sorted ascendingTitle
29/11/1947A/RES/181(II)Red right arrow IconPalestine plan of partition with economic union - General Assembly resolution 181
03/09/1947A/364Red right arrow IconQuestion of Palestine/Majority plan (Partition), Minority plan (Federal State)- UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Report
03/09/1947A/364 Add. 1Question of Palestine/Partition recommendation - UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Report Addendum 1 (Annexes, Appendix and Maps)
31/08/1947PAL/91Red right arrow IconUN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Background information - Press release
31/08/1947PAL/93Red right arrow IconUN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Final meeting - Press release
31/07/1947PAL/81UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Programme of work in drafting report - Press release
23/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.39Testimony from representatives of the Arab States (cont.) - UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 39th Meeting - Verbatim Record
23/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.39/Corr.1Testimony from Representatives of the Arab States (cont.) - UNSCOP 39th Meeting - Corrigendum
23/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.40Discussion on Invitations to the Hearings - UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 40th Meeting - Verbatim Record
23/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.40Requests for hearings - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record of the Fortieth meeting (private)
22/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.38Question of Palestine - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Lebanon)
22/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.38Testimony from Representatives of the Arab States - UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 38th meeting - Verbatim Record
22/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.38/Corr.1Testimony from Representatives of the Arab States - UNSCOP 38th Meeting - (Corrigendum)
19/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.36Question of Palestine - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Government of Palestine)
19/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.36Hearings of the Government or Palestine representatives/Socio-economic survey - UNSCOP 36th meeting - Verbatim Record
19/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.37Report on arrival of Jewish refugee ship - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record of the Thirty-seventh meeting (private)
19/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.37Arrival of Jewish refugee ship - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record of the Thirty-Seventh meeting (private)
17/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.35Question of Palestine - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Palestine Communist Union)
17/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.35Testimony from the Jewish Agency for Palestine (cont.) & the Palestine Communist Union - UNSCOP 35th Meeting - Verbatim Record
17/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.35/Corr.1Testimony from the Jewish Agency for Palestine (cont.) & the Palestine Communist Union - UNSCOP 35th Meeting - Corrigendum
17/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.35/Corr.2Testimony from the Jewish Agency for Palestine (cont.) & the Palestine Communist Union - UNSCOP 35th Meeting - Corrigendum (2)
16/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.33Question of Palestine - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Waad Hair, Federation of Jewish Labour, Jewish Agency for Palestine)
16/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.33Hearings of representatives of 3 Jewish Agencies/Jewish migration and settlement in the Holy land - UNSCOP 33rd meeting - Verbatim Record
16/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.34Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record of the Thirty-fourth meeting (private) - Summary record
16/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.34Summary record of the Thirty-fourth meeting of the Special Committee on Palestine - 1947(private)
15/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.31Palestine question - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Brother Bonaventure)
15/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.32Question of Palestine - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Communist Party, League for Jewish-Arab Rapprochement)
15/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.31Hearings of the Custodian of the Holy Land, representatives of the Sephardic Community - 31st UNSCOP meeting - Verbatim Record
15/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.32Hearings of representatives of Communist Party of Palestine, League for Jewish-Arab Rapprochement - 32nd UNSCOP meeting - Verbatim Record
14/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.30UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Ihud, Waad Hair)
14/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.30Hearings of representatives from the Ihud (Union) Association - 30th UNSCOP meeting - Verbatim Record
14/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.30/Corr.1Hearings of representatives from the Ihud (Union) Association - 30th UNSCOP meeting - Corrigendum
14/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.30/Corr.2Hearings of representatives from the Ihud (Union) Association - UNSCOP 30th meeting - Corrigendum (2)
13/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.29UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Communist Party)
13/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.29Hearings of the Representatives of the Communist Party of Palestine/ UNSCOP 29th meeting - Verbatim Record
13/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.28Requests for hearings - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
11/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.27UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Church of England, Church of Scotland)
11/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.27Hearings of representatives of the Churches of England and Scotland, Jewish Women's Org's of Palestine - 27th UNSCOP meeting - Verbatim Record
10/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.26Hearing of Vaad Leumi, Agudath Israel - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
10/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.26Hearings of representatives from Vaad Leumi, Chief Rabbinate, and Agudath Israel - UNSCOP 26th meeting - Verbatim Record
10/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.26/Corr.1Hearings of representatives from Vaad Leumi, Chief Rabbinate, and Agudath Israel - UNSCOP 26th meeting - Corrigendum
10/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.26/Corr.2Hearings of representatives from Vaad Leumi, Chief Rabbinate, and Agudath Israel - UNSCOP 26th meeting - Corrigendum (2)
10/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.26/Corr.3Hearings of representatives from Vaad Leumi, Chief Rabbinate, and Agudath Israel - UNSCOP 26th meeting - Corrigendum (3)
09/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.24Hearing of Vaad Leumi - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
09/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.24Hearings of representatives from the Jew Jewish Agency and Vaad Leumi - UNSCOP 24th meeting - Verbatim Record
09/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.24/Corr.1Hearings of representatives from the Jewish Agency and Vaad Leumi/Socio-economic survey - UNSCOP 24th meeting - Corrigendum
09/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.24/Corr.2Hearings of representatives from the Jewish Agency and Vaad Leumi/Socio-economic survey - UNSCOP 24th meeting - Corrigendum (2)
09/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.25Petitions from prisoners - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
08/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.21Hearing of the Jewish Agency (Weizmann) - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
08/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.21Hearings of the representatives of the Jewish AgencyDr.Weizmann/ - UNSCOP 21st meeting - Verbatim Record
08/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.21/Corr.1Hearings of the representatives of the Jewish Agency/Dr. Weizmann - UNSCOP 21st meeting - Corrigendum
08/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.23Arab cooperation with UNSCOP, Jewish refugee issue - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
07/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.19Hearing of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
07/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.19Hearings of the Jewish Agency (cont.)/Jewish migration - UNSCOP 19th meeting - Verbatim Record
07/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.19/Corr.1Hearings of the Jewish Agency/Economics Issues - UNSCOP 19th meeting - Corrigendum
07/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.20Special Committee on Palestine - Summary record of the twentieth meeting (private) - Summary record
07/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.22Arab cooperation with UNSCOP - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
06/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.17Hearing of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
06/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.17Hearings of Jewish Agency (cont.)/Economic issues - UNSCOP 17th meeting - Verbatim Record
06/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.17/Corr.1Hearings of the Jewish Agency/Economics Issues - UNSCOP 17th meeting - Corrigendum
06/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.18Consideration of 2nd report of Subcommittee 2 - UNSCOP 18th meeting - Summary record
04/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.16Hearing of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
04/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.16Hearings of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP 16th Meeting -- Verbatim Record
04/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.16/Corr.1Hearings of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP 16th Meeting - Corrigendum 1
04/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.16/Corr.2Hearings of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP 16th Meeting - Corrigendum 2
29/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.14Condemnation of acts of violence - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
29/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.15Acts of violence in Palestine - UNSCOP meeting (Private) - Summary record
27/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.13Requests for hearings - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP)- Summary record
27/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.13/Corr.1Hearings of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP 13th meeting - Summary record/Corrigendum 1
27/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.13/Corr.1Special Committee on Palestine - Summary record of the Thirteenth meeting (private) - Summary record
27/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.13/Corr.2Hearings of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP 13th Meeting - Summary record/Corrigendum 2
27/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.13/Corr.2Special Committee on Palestine - Summary record of the Thirteenth meeting (private) meeting (Corrigendum)
22/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.11Special Committee on Palestine - Summary record of the Eleventh meeting (private) - Summary record
22/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.12Special Committee on Palestine - Twelfth meeting (private)/Letter to Palestinin families - Summary record
20/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.10Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 10th Meeting - Verbatim Record
20/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.10/Corr.1Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 10th Meeting - Corrigendum (1)
18/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.9Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 9th Meeting - Verbatim Record
18/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.9/Corr.1Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 9th Meeting - Corrigendum (1)
18/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.9/Corr.2Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 9th Meeting - Corrigendum (2)
18/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.9/Corr.3Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 9th Meeting - Corrigendum (3)
17/06/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.8Hearing of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
17/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.7Committee Discusses the Arab Higher Committee boycott of the Proceeding - 7th UNSCOP Meeting - Summary record
17/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.7/Corr. 1Committee Discussion of the Arab Higher Committee boycott of the Proceedings - UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP 7th Meeting - Corrigendum (1)
17/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.8Testimony From Representatives of the Jewish Agency - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 8th Meeting - Verbatim Record
17/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.8/Corr. 1Testimony From Representatives of the Jewish Agency - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 8th Meeting - Corrigendum (1)
16/06/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.6Hearing of the Representatives of the Palestine Government - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Verbatim record
16/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.5Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
16/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.6Testimony from representatives of the Palestinian Government -Special Committee on Palestine ( UNSCOP) 6th Meeting - Verbatim Record
16/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.6/Rev.1Testimony from representatives of the Palestinian Government - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 6th Meeting - Verbatim Record /Rev.1
16/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.6/Rev.1/Corr. 1Testimony from representatives of the Palestinian Government - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 6th Meeting - Rev.1/Corrigendum (1)
16/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.6/Rev.1/Corr.2Testimony from representatives of the Palestinian Government - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 6th Meeting - Rev.1/Corrigendum (2)
06/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.4Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record of the Fourth (private) meeting
03/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.3Rules of procedure, work programme - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
03/06/1947PAL/21Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Planned visit to Palestine - Press release
02/06/1947A/AC.13/PV.2Election of officers, adoption of rules of procedure - UNSCOP 2nd meeting - Verbatim Record
26/05/1947A/AC.13/SR.1Organizational Matters of the Committee -Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) First Meeting - Verbatim Record (private)
26/05/1947A/AC.13/SR.1Organizational Matters of the Committee -Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) First Meeting - Verbatim Record (private)
15/05/1947A/2/PV.79Red right arrow IconPalestine question/Constituting SpCttee on Palestine (UNSCOP)/First Cttee report - GA voting action/First special session closed - Verbatim record (excerpts)
15/05/1947A/RES/106 (S-1)Red right arrow IconPalestine question/Establishment of UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - GA first special session - Resolution
14/05/1947A/2/PV.77Palestine question/Constituting SpCttee on Palestine (UNSCOP)- GA debate/First Cttee report - Verbatim record
14/05/1947A/2/PV.78Palestine question/Constituting SpCttee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - GA debate/First Cttee report - Verbatim record
14/05/1947A/307/Corr.1Palestine question/Constituting SpCttee on Palestine (UNSCOP)- First Cttee report
14/05/1947A/308Palestine question/All parties to refrain from force - GA Draft resolution (Norway)
13/05/1947A/307Red right arrow IconPalestine question/Constituting SpCttee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - First Cttee report
29/04/1947A/PV.28Inclusion of Palestine question on GA agenda - General Committee - verbatim record
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
#136
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

More meaningful articles from the Times of Israel countered with name calling and personal attacks.
I wish Israel peace on earth and goodwill towards mankind.
Murder, theft and lies doesn't help attain that goal.
"
Gaza War
Part of the Gaza–Israel conflict
The Gaza War, also known as Operation Cast Lead (Hebrew: מִבְצָע עוֹפֶרֶת יְצוּקָה),[39] also known in the Muslim world as the Gaza Massacre (مجزرة غزة‎),[40][41][42] and referred to as the Battle of al-Furqan (معركة الفرقان‎) by Hamas,[43][44] was a three-week armed conflict between Gaza Strip Palestinian paramilitary groups and the Israel Defense Forces that began on 27 December 2008 and ended on 18 January 2009 with a unilateral ceasefire. The conflict resulted in between 1,166 and 1,417 Palestinian and 13 Israeli deaths (4 from friendly fire)."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_War_(2008–2009)

*Sniffles". After constant aggression since 1948 it's cute how leftards think Israel should feel any sympathy towards Gaza.
Maybe if Hamas quit committing war crimes themselves, like using civilian infrastructure to command, control and carry out attacks against Israel. Oh THAT'S right, lefties give 'em a free pass on war crimes cuz dey's muslims.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#137
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

To be honest, its a little over my head.
................................

UNSCOP
DateCan be sorted ascending or descendingSymbolCan be sorted ascendingTitle
29/11/1947A/RES/181(II)Red right arrow IconPalestine plan of partition with economic union - General Assembly resolution 181
03/09/1947A/364Red right arrow IconQuestion of Palestine/Majority plan (Partition), Minority plan (Federal State)- UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Report
03/09/1947A/364 Add. 1Question of Palestine/Partition recommendation - UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Report Addendum 1 (Annexes, Appendix and Maps)
31/08/1947PAL/91Red right arrow IconUN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Background information - Press release
31/08/1947PAL/93Red right arrow IconUN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Final meeting - Press release
31/07/1947PAL/81UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Programme of work in drafting report - Press release
23/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.39Testimony from representatives of the Arab States (cont.) - UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 39th Meeting - Verbatim Record
23/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.39/Corr.1Testimony from Representatives of the Arab States (cont.) - UNSCOP 39th Meeting - Corrigendum
23/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.40Discussion on Invitations to the Hearings - UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 40th Meeting - Verbatim Record
23/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.40Requests for hearings - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record of the Fortieth meeting (private)
22/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.38Question of Palestine - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Lebanon)
22/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.38Testimony from Representatives of the Arab States - UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 38th meeting - Verbatim Record
22/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.38/Corr.1Testimony from Representatives of the Arab States - UNSCOP 38th Meeting - (Corrigendum)
19/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.36Question of Palestine - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Government of Palestine)
19/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.36Hearings of the Government or Palestine representatives/Socio-economic survey - UNSCOP 36th meeting - Verbatim Record
19/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.37Report on arrival of Jewish refugee ship - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record of the Thirty-seventh meeting (private)
19/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.37Arrival of Jewish refugee ship - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record of the Thirty-Seventh meeting (private)
17/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.35Question of Palestine - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Palestine Communist Union)
17/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.35Testimony from the Jewish Agency for Palestine (cont.) & the Palestine Communist Union - UNSCOP 35th Meeting - Verbatim Record
17/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.35/Corr.1Testimony from the Jewish Agency for Palestine (cont.) & the Palestine Communist Union - UNSCOP 35th Meeting - Corrigendum
17/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.35/Corr.2Testimony from the Jewish Agency for Palestine (cont.) & the Palestine Communist Union - UNSCOP 35th Meeting - Corrigendum (2)
16/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.33Question of Palestine - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Waad Hair, Federation of Jewish Labour, Jewish Agency for Palestine)
16/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.33Hearings of representatives of 3 Jewish Agencies/Jewish migration and settlement in the Holy land - UNSCOP 33rd meeting - Verbatim Record
16/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.34Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record of the Thirty-fourth meeting (private) - Summary record
16/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.34Summary record of the Thirty-fourth meeting of the Special Committee on Palestine - 1947(private)
15/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.31Palestine question - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Brother Bonaventure)
15/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.32Question of Palestine - UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Communist Party, League for Jewish-Arab Rapprochement)
15/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.31Hearings of the Custodian of the Holy Land, representatives of the Sephardic Community - 31st UNSCOP meeting - Verbatim Record
15/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.32Hearings of representatives of Communist Party of Palestine, League for Jewish-Arab Rapprochement - 32nd UNSCOP meeting - Verbatim Record
14/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.30UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Ihud, Waad Hair)
14/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.30Hearings of representatives from the Ihud (Union) Association - 30th UNSCOP meeting - Verbatim Record
14/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.30/Corr.1Hearings of representatives from the Ihud (Union) Association - 30th UNSCOP meeting - Corrigendum
14/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.30/Corr.2Hearings of representatives from the Ihud (Union) Association - UNSCOP 30th meeting - Corrigendum (2)
13/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.29UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Communist Party)
13/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.29Hearings of the Representatives of the Communist Party of Palestine/ UNSCOP 29th meeting - Verbatim Record
13/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.28Requests for hearings - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
11/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.27UNSCOP hearings - Verbatim record (Church of England, Church of Scotland)
11/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.27Hearings of representatives of the Churches of England and Scotland, Jewish Women's Org's of Palestine - 27th UNSCOP meeting - Verbatim Record
10/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.26Hearing of Vaad Leumi, Agudath Israel - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
10/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.26Hearings of representatives from Vaad Leumi, Chief Rabbinate, and Agudath Israel - UNSCOP 26th meeting - Verbatim Record
10/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.26/Corr.1Hearings of representatives from Vaad Leumi, Chief Rabbinate, and Agudath Israel - UNSCOP 26th meeting - Corrigendum
10/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.26/Corr.2Hearings of representatives from Vaad Leumi, Chief Rabbinate, and Agudath Israel - UNSCOP 26th meeting - Corrigendum (2)
10/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.26/Corr.3Hearings of representatives from Vaad Leumi, Chief Rabbinate, and Agudath Israel - UNSCOP 26th meeting - Corrigendum (3)
09/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.24Hearing of Vaad Leumi - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
09/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.24Hearings of representatives from the Jew Jewish Agency and Vaad Leumi - UNSCOP 24th meeting - Verbatim Record
09/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.24/Corr.1Hearings of representatives from the Jewish Agency and Vaad Leumi/Socio-economic survey - UNSCOP 24th meeting - Corrigendum
09/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.24/Corr.2Hearings of representatives from the Jewish Agency and Vaad Leumi/Socio-economic survey - UNSCOP 24th meeting - Corrigendum (2)
09/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.25Petitions from prisoners - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
08/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.21Hearing of the Jewish Agency (Weizmann) - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
08/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.21Hearings of the representatives of the Jewish AgencyDr.Weizmann/ - UNSCOP 21st meeting - Verbatim Record
08/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.21/Corr.1Hearings of the representatives of the Jewish Agency/Dr. Weizmann - UNSCOP 21st meeting - Corrigendum
08/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.23Arab cooperation with UNSCOP, Jewish refugee issue - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
07/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.19Hearing of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
07/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.19Hearings of the Jewish Agency (cont.)/Jewish migration - UNSCOP 19th meeting - Verbatim Record
07/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.19/Corr.1Hearings of the Jewish Agency/Economics Issues - UNSCOP 19th meeting - Corrigendum
07/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.20Special Committee on Palestine - Summary record of the twentieth meeting (private) - Summary record
07/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.22Arab cooperation with UNSCOP - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
06/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.17Hearing of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
06/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.17Hearings of Jewish Agency (cont.)/Economic issues - UNSCOP 17th meeting - Verbatim Record
06/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.17/Corr.1Hearings of the Jewish Agency/Economics Issues - UNSCOP 17th meeting - Corrigendum
06/07/1947A/AC.13/SR.18Consideration of 2nd report of Subcommittee 2 - UNSCOP 18th meeting - Summary record
04/07/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.16Hearing of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
04/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.16Hearings of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP 16th Meeting -- Verbatim Record
04/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.16/Corr.1Hearings of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP 16th Meeting - Corrigendum 1
04/07/1947A/AC.13/PV.16/Corr.2Hearings of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP 16th Meeting - Corrigendum 2
29/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.14Condemnation of acts of violence - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
29/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.15Acts of violence in Palestine - UNSCOP meeting (Private) - Summary record
27/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.13Requests for hearings - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP)- Summary record
27/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.13/Corr.1Hearings of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP 13th meeting - Summary record/Corrigendum 1
27/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.13/Corr.1Special Committee on Palestine - Summary record of the Thirteenth meeting (private) - Summary record
27/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.13/Corr.2Hearings of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP 13th Meeting - Summary record/Corrigendum 2
27/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.13/Corr.2Special Committee on Palestine - Summary record of the Thirteenth meeting (private) meeting (Corrigendum)
22/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.11Special Committee on Palestine - Summary record of the Eleventh meeting (private) - Summary record
22/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.12Special Committee on Palestine - Twelfth meeting (private)/Letter to Palestinin families - Summary record
20/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.10Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 10th Meeting - Verbatim Record
20/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.10/Corr.1Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 10th Meeting - Corrigendum (1)
18/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.9Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 9th Meeting - Verbatim Record
18/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.9/Corr.1Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 9th Meeting - Corrigendum (1)
18/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.9/Corr.2Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 9th Meeting - Corrigendum (2)
18/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.9/Corr.3Discussion of Committee Involvement in a Military Court of Jerusalem Case - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 9th Meeting - Corrigendum (3)
17/06/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.8Hearing of the Jewish Agency - UNSCOP - Verbatim record
17/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.7Committee Discusses the Arab Higher Committee boycott of the Proceeding - 7th UNSCOP Meeting - Summary record
17/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.7/Corr. 1Committee Discussion of the Arab Higher Committee boycott of the Proceedings - UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP 7th Meeting - Corrigendum (1)
17/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.8Testimony From Representatives of the Jewish Agency - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 8th Meeting - Verbatim Record
17/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.8/Corr. 1Testimony From Representatives of the Jewish Agency - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 8th Meeting - Corrigendum (1)
16/06/1947A/364/Add.2 PV.6Hearing of the Representatives of the Palestine Government - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Verbatim record
16/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.5Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
16/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.6Testimony from representatives of the Palestinian Government -Special Committee on Palestine ( UNSCOP) 6th Meeting - Verbatim Record
16/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.6/Rev.1Testimony from representatives of the Palestinian Government - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 6th Meeting - Verbatim Record /Rev.1
16/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.6/Rev.1/Corr. 1Testimony from representatives of the Palestinian Government - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 6th Meeting - Rev.1/Corrigendum (1)
16/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.6/Rev.1/Corr.2Testimony from representatives of the Palestinian Government - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) 6th Meeting - Rev.1/Corrigendum (2)
06/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.4Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record of the Fourth (private) meeting
03/06/1947A/AC.13/SR.3Rules of procedure, work programme - Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Summary record
03/06/1947PAL/21Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - Planned visit to Palestine - Press release
02/06/1947A/AC.13/PV.2Election of officers, adoption of rules of procedure - UNSCOP 2nd meeting - Verbatim Record
26/05/1947A/AC.13/SR.1Organizational Matters of the Committee -Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) First Meeting - Verbatim Record (private)
26/05/1947A/AC.13/SR.1Organizational Matters of the Committee -Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) First Meeting - Verbatim Record (private)
15/05/1947A/2/PV.79Red right arrow IconPalestine question/Constituting SpCttee on Palestine (UNSCOP)/First Cttee report - GA voting action/First special session closed - Verbatim record (excerpts)
15/05/1947A/RES/106 (S-1)Red right arrow IconPalestine question/Establishment of UN Special Committee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - GA first special session - Resolution
14/05/1947A/2/PV.77Palestine question/Constituting SpCttee on Palestine (UNSCOP)- GA debate/First Cttee report - Verbatim record
14/05/1947A/2/PV.78Palestine question/Constituting SpCttee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - GA debate/First Cttee report - Verbatim record
14/05/1947A/307/Corr.1Palestine question/Constituting SpCttee on Palestine (UNSCOP)- First Cttee report
14/05/1947A/308Palestine question/All parties to refrain from force - GA Draft resolution (Norway)
13/05/1947A/307Red right arrow IconPalestine question/Constituting SpCttee on Palestine (UNSCOP) - First Cttee report
29/04/1947A/PV.28Inclusion of Palestine question on GA agenda - General Committee - verbatim record

Ah, I see. So you'll happily regurgitate what Wikipedia and the MSM tells you instead because it's just easier.
 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
-1
#138
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

*Sniffles". After constant aggression since 1948 it's cute how leftards think Israel should feel any sympathy towards Gaza.
Maybe if Hamas quit committing war crimes themselves, like using civilian infrastructure to command, control and carry out attacks against Israel. Oh THAT'S right, lefties give 'em a free pass on war crimes cuz dey's muslims.

Ya, who are the original terrorists?
.........................
King David Hotel bombing
The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern win of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem during the Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine. 91 people of various nationalities were killed, and 46 were injured.
The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Armed Forces in Palestine and Transjordan. When planned, the attack had the approval of the Haganah, the principal Jewish paramilitary group in Palestine, though, unbeknownst to the Irgun, this had been cancelled by the time the operation was carried out. It was conceived as part of a response to Operation Agatha (a series of widespread raids, including one on the Jewish Agency, conducted by the British authorities) and was the deadliest directed at the British during the Mandate era (1920–194.
Disguised as Arab workmen and as hotel waiters, members of the Irgun planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, whose southern wing housed the Mandate Secretariat and a few offices of the British military headquarters. The resulting explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel. Some of the inflicted deaths and injuries occurred in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings
more
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
 
Serryah
Free Thinker
#139
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

*Sniffles". After constant aggression since 1948 it's cute how leftards think Israel should feel any sympathy towards Gaza.
Maybe if Hamas quit committing war crimes themselves, like using civilian infrastructure to command, control and carry out attacks against Israel. Oh THAT'S right, lefties give 'em a free pass on war crimes cuz dey's muslims.


They shouldn't.

But why should only Hamas quit the War Crimes? BOTH sides should quit them, not just one.

The Arabs had their chances and blew it, I've no disagreement there.

But Israel has had chances too and blew it also, with their "This is what we demand and it's all or nothing". That's not how you can win this situation.

And now it's even worse.



I do not get why Israel is seem as some sort of either pitied people that need to be coddled, or somehow they're super special for some reason.
 
gerryh
+2
#140
Isreal should just go back to the 1967 borders. Back to what they gained after defeating Syria, Jordan, and Egypt.
 
Girth
+1
#141
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

They shouldn't.
But why should only Hamas quit the War Crimes? BOTH sides should quit them, not just one.
The Arabs had their chances and blew it, I've no disagreement there.
But Israel has had chances too and blew it also, with their "This is what we demand and it's all or nothing". That's not how you can win this situation.
And now it's even worse.
I do not get why Israel is seem as some sort of either pitied people that need to be coddled, or somehow they're super special for some reason.

Funny how no Arab country acknowledges the ethnic cleansing of their respective Jewish populations after 1948, and refuses to make reparations in regards to money and property they took away from Jews fleeing for their lives to Israel. Yet Israel does the same thing, on a much smaller scale, and they are repeatedly admonished by the UN.

Maybe Israel should have taken a page from the Arabs, and evicted all Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza upon their conquests in 1967.
 
Girth
+1
#142
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Ya, who are the original terrorists?
.........................
King David Hotel bombing
The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern win of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem during the Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine. 91 people of various nationalities were killed, and 46 were injured.
The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Armed Forces in Palestine and Transjordan. When planned, the attack had the approval of the Haganah, the principal Jewish paramilitary group in Palestine, though, unbeknownst to the Irgun, this had been cancelled by the time the operation was carried out. It was conceived as part of a response to Operation Agatha (a series of widespread raids, including one on the Jewish Agency, conducted by the British authorities) and was the deadliest directed at the British during the Mandate era (1920–194.
Disguised as Arab workmen and as hotel waiters, members of the Irgun planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, whose southern wing housed the Mandate Secretariat and a few offices of the British military headquarters. The resulting explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel. Some of the inflicted deaths and injuries occurred in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings
more
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

How many times do you have to bring this incident up in one thread? 6? 7?

 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
-1
#143
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

How many times do you have to bring this incident up in one thread? 6? 7?

Israel are the original terrorists in the Middle East since they were formed and they blame Palestine for terrorism and the best you can do is post stupid pictures of dumfuks.
Israel are not only liars, murders and theives, they are hypocrites.
Get it?
Nice one on your confession.
Enjoy your Rapture!
Free b.j.s in Heaven?
Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5RrFSxSso8
 
DaSleeper
+2
#144
JOO obsession!
Mhz trained you well!
 
petros
+1
#145
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Their leadership who are responsible for the situation Palestinians find themselves in. Unfortunately, the average Palestinian are either too busy trying to scrap out a living or too intimidated to fight their leadership. Arafat made a huge mistake in not taking the offer made by Israel many years ago that would have benefitted his people but his hatred of Israel meant more to him than ensuring his people had the freedoms and government to which they deserve. His selfishness is the result of what we see today.

Things were going okay until the crash of the Soviet Union. Israel was flooded with E. European immigrants that American Jews didnt want in their cities so they started sticking them in illegal West Bank settlements.

Apparently Religion wasn't enough to bind them as one.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+1
#146
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Ya, who are the original terrorists?
.........................
King David Hotel bombing
The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern win of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem during the Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine. 91 people of various nationalities were killed, and 46 were injured.
The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Armed Forces in Palestine and Transjordan. When planned, the attack had the approval of the Haganah, the principal Jewish paramilitary group in Palestine, though, unbeknownst to the Irgun, this had been cancelled by the time the operation was carried out. It was conceived as part of a response to Operation Agatha (a series of widespread raids, including one on the Jewish Agency, conducted by the British authorities) and was the deadliest directed at the British during the Mandate era (1920–194.
Disguised as Arab workmen and as hotel waiters, members of the Irgun planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the hotel, whose southern wing housed the Mandate Secretariat and a few offices of the British military headquarters. The resulting explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the southern wing of the hotel. Some of the inflicted deaths and injuries occurred in the road outside the hotel and in adjacent buildings
more
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Quote:

The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, principally the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and the Headquarters of the British Armed Forces in Palestine and Transjordan.

Going after a military target is now terrorism, but only if you're Jewish apparently.


Here's some more fun facts for the historically challenged. The Jews in the Middle East were under attack by muslims during WW2 as the nazi ideology made its way there. Palestine was no exception.



And since you went there, how do you figure a bunch of Arabs and muslims would name one of their cities 'Jerusalem' and build the 'King David' Motel? They didn't. But the Arab/muslim world did want more lebensraum and less Jews.



As I said, this shit began with the nazis in the Middle East and continued after the war when Otto Skorzeny fled Europe and hid out in Egypt, teaching the muslims how to do terrorism the "right" way. Everything you see islamic terrorists doing today comes straight out of Skorzeny's Werewolf playbook.


I think it's hilarious, in a sad way, hearing leftards whine about nazis and fascists and Trump oh my! But get pissed off about Israel continually successfully defending themselves against neo-nazi aggression.


And those are the facts, Jack. Muslims and Jews were getting along just fine, for the most part, until the hideous nazi ideology oozed its way into the region. And those are the assholes you are supporting.
 
Girth
#147
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

Israel are the original terrorists in the Middle East since they were formed and they blame Palestine for terrorism and the best you can do is post stupid pictures of dumfuks.
Israel are not only liars, murders and theives, they are hypocrites.
Get it?
Nice one on your confession.
Enjoy your Rapture!
Free b.j.s in Heaven?
Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5RrFSxSso8


I found an avatar for you. It would suit your political position.

 
NZDoug
Free Thinker
#148
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

I found an avatar for you. It would suit your political position.


The day the US moved the embassy, Israel killed 59 demonstrators in Gaza and wounded 2200.
Thousands and thousands of Gazans went out to the fence on the Israeli boundary every Friday in 2018-2019, and in all, Israeli forces shot and killed 214 protesters, more than 41 of them children. The U.N. office for the coordination of humanitarian affairs in occupied Palestine said that Israel injured more than 36,000 Palestinians during the protests– 8,000 by sniper fire, and another 17,000 by rubber bullets and tear gas.
Many of those injured are still suffering.
Over 7,000 of the live ammunition injuries (some 88 per cent) were limb injuries, followed by injuries to the abdomen and pelvis. Hundred-fifty-six (156) of the limb injuries have resulted in amputations (126 lower limb and 30 upper limb). Out of these, at least 94 cases involved secondary amputations, due to subsequent bone infections.
 
Girth
+1
#149
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post


The day the US moved the embassy, Israel killed 59 demonstrators in Gaza and wounded 2200.
Thousands and thousands of Gazans went out to the fence on the Israeli boundary every Friday in 2018-2019, and in all, Israeli forces shot and killed 214 protesters, more than 41 of them children. The U.N. office for the coordination of humanitarian affairs in occupied Palestine said that Israel injured more than 36,000 Palestinians during the protests– 8,000 by sniper fire, and another 17,000 by rubber bullets and tear gas.
Many of those injured are still suffering.
Over 7,000 of the live ammunition injuries (some 88 per cent) were limb injuries, followed by injuries to the abdomen and pelvis. Hundred-fifty-six (156) of the limb injuries have resulted in amputations (126 lower limb and 30 upper limb). Out of these, at least 94 cases involved secondary amputations, due to subsequent bone infections.

How about the 603 Israeli civilians killed by Palestinian terrorists, during the final two years before the construction of the Separation Wall?

However, I suppose those people "deserved it" being from the "Nazi Apartheid state of Israel."

Give your head a shake.
 
Girth
#150


Deaths in relation to Palestinian Terrorism in Israel 2002: 445
Deaths in relation to Palestinian Terrorism in Israel 2009: 9
 

Similar Threads

148
Cut Israel Off
by JBeee | Apr 5th, 2019
2
Tic...Toc...Israel
by Glacier | Sep 19th, 2015
0
WAR FOR ISRAEL
by moghrabi | Nov 7th, 2004
0
No War for Israel!
by moghrabi | Jul 7th, 2004