Free the Nipple Campaign.

Twila
+1
I am so behind the times. I had no idea this was even a thing!

#FreeTheNipple: This Bikini Top Sticks Two Fingers Up To Censorship

Count_Lothian
It's huge
It also fits in a wine glass (The Count's preference if you want to know)
It's mammaryliscious

I thought I posted about this the other day, oh well we must stop thinking about this place.

Topless women campaign to Free The Nipple: why on earth do women want to walk around topless in public? - Telegraph

Twila
+3
It's so funny that a female nipple has to be covered.

I witnessed a mohawked, pot bellied shirtless man on a scooter in the park pull out a nipple hair the other day. If we're going to be visually subjected to that, then why not a female nipple?

Count_Lothian
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila View Post

I witnessed a mohawked, pot bellied shirtless man on a scooter in the park pull out a nipple hair the other day. If we're going to be visually subjected to that, then why not a female nipple?

Did he start flossing with it?

there is a much more hardcore movement going on in the World

Breasts can be seen in this news piece.
Follow the photo line.
Femen.
have you heard of these people
Naked March in Paris to Open New Office of Femen Feminist Group - SPIEGEL ONLINE

gopher
+2
I'm convinced - yes, it's time to:

FREE THE NIPPLE!

Zipperfish

I call it a boob burqa.

Twila
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_Lothian View Post

Did he start flossing with it?

there is a much more hardcore movement going on in the World

Breasts can be seen in this news piece.
Follow the photo line.
Femen.
have you heard of these people
Naked March in Paris to Open New Office of Femen Feminist Group - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Did not witness any flossing. He seemed more concerned with the level of pain that ensued from the pulling of the hair. There was much breast stroking, then belly rubbing. Seems he needed to touch himself alot. Must have been the sunny weather.

Maybe we will eventually come to terms with our nekkid selves and not be worried that others haven't the a sense of shame for their bodies and are willing to let it be seen.

Quote: Originally Posted by Zipperfish View Post

I call it a boob burqa.

lol. that's awesome. And also speaks to the ridiculousness of covering the body.
Last edited by Twila; Jun 26th, 2014 at 02:20 PM..

BaalsTears
It's nice to feel the sunshine on one's body.

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

It's nice to feel the sunshine on one's body.

Yup. Skin cancer, not so much

Twila
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

Sunscreen, Nuggler. Copious amounts of sunscreen. Then the only worry is rickets and osteomalacia.

Cliffy
+1

Sunscreen, Nuggler. Copious amounts of sunscreen. Then the only worry is rickets and osteomalacia.

Sunscreen causes cancer. Lots of natural recipes on the net.

Twila
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Cliffy, I've come to the conclusion that living causes cancer. I've come to this conclusion because so far there are no reports of dead people being diagnosed with cancer.

Tonington
+4
#13  Top Rated Post

As a public service I will generously apply sunscreen. No charge or anything. FREE THE NIPPLE!

gopher
+2

Cliffy, I've come to the conclusion that living causes cancer. I've come to this conclusion because so far there are no reports of dead people being diagnosed with cancer.

[youtube]WsQyru5ACmA[/youtube]

No hope for humanity.

spaminator
I hope there is never a free the p e n i s campaign.

SLM
+1

Dead people are notoriously healthy, aside from that whole absence of life thing.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

I hope there is never a free the p e n i s campaign.

oh I'm all for free the male appendage! I say we need more nudity, less clothing!

spaminator
+1
I would be in favour of the free the v a g i n a campaign.

Count_Lothian
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

I would be in favour of the free the v a g i n a campaign.

There have been campaigns against the camel toe. I'm happy to say they all failed.

I think you could fall into #15, not that I would mind.
Celebrity Camel Toes (40 pics)

Tecumsehsbones
+1

oh I'm all for free the male appendage! I say we need more nudity, less clothing!

Have you ever been to a nude beach? Trust me, 97% of the human race looks better clothed.

Count_Lothian
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Have you ever been to a nude beach? Trust me, 97% of the human race looks better clothed.

this is so true and if you should per chance try to approach the one person with a beautiful body you would find them to be mentally challenged beyond repair.

The rest you could play cards with and not once check out their hanging ta ta's or the gut that is hiding that little shrunken head.

Twila
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

yep, I have. That 97% doesn't have to be nude. But if you want to go nude you should be allowed to. Shaming the human body does more damage to the psychi then simply embarassing people into staying in their cloths.

Plus, it feels so nice to have the sun on your whole body or to have the water caress you as you swim in the nude...or the breeze brushing past...lovely.

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

The browner the berry the sweeter the juice.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It's nice to walk around without tan lines.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tonington View Post

As a public service I will generously apply sunscreen. No charge or anything. FREE THE NIPPLE!

Would you also be willing to generously apply Uncle TB's patented butthurt cream?

Count_Lothian

yep, I have. That 97% doesn't have to be nude. But if you want to go nude you should be allowed to. Shaming the human body does more damage to the psychi then simply embarassing people into staying in their cloths.

Plus, it feels so nice to have the sun on your whole body or to have the water caress you as you swim in the nude...or the breeze brushing past...lovely.

so do you envision a time when people can just go to the mall Starkers.

wander into school totally nude and have no one really notice.

totally nudity except for body art , a fashion statement?

If you put aside all the childish sexual innuendo and really think about it, it would create a more peaceful world.

There is something disarming when one is totally naked. A person perfectly arrogant can be reduced to cowering shyness in front of someone naked.

Dexter Sinister
+1
Not a lot of days in this climate when one could comfortably go naked.

Count_Lothian
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Not a lot of days in this climate when one could comfortably go naked.

You can now live in Montreal and take years to explore the underground city ,all connected to condos and malls and subways.
Maybe they know something we don't.
The Greatest Nude City in the World.

Twila
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_Lothian View Post

so do you envision a time when people can just go to the mall Starkers.

wander into school totally nude and have no one really notice.

totally nudity except for body art , a fashion statement?

If you put aside all the childish sexual innuendo and really think about it, it would create a more peaceful world.

There is something disarming when one is totally naked. A person perfectly arrogant can be reduced to cowering shyness in front of someone naked.

I'd prefer that people shopping be clothed. Specially when sitting on furniture in public places.

WLDB
+1

Even when I was a child I found it weird. None of the adults had a good reason for it and they still don't. I never understood the problem with nudity in general. Sure, not everyone is attractive but plenty of people still aren't attractive with clothes on anyway. Don't want to see something? Look away. Thats fairly easy to do.

Dexter Sinister
Ever tried running naked? Anyone? Male or female, unless your endowments are tiny you'll soon see the value of supportive clothing.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Ever tried running naked? Anyone? Male or female, unless your endowments are tiny you'll soon see the value of supportive clothing.

true. But then running in barefeet is not recommended either. Dancing naked...that's fun and should be encouraged...