Belief without reason

progressive
What is it that you believe to be true without a doubt despite the fact that there is little to no evidence to vallidate your opinion. For me it would be that intelligent life exists outside our solar system, as well as a few conspiracy theories.......namely, the JFK conspiracy theory, and a few others.

What beliefs do you have for which you can provide no credible evidence for, whether it be religion, political conspiracy, astrology, or anything else that falls into the unexplained?

fuzzylogix
I believe the Firm killed Diana.

Finder
I believe people are generally born good, and that the Christian right will one day believe that the earth was not made in 7 days... Perhaps thats the day when god bitch slaps the christian right and tells them so.

tamarin
Conservative
I believe we are one of the last generations to experience civilization. 2100 will see a brutalized earth and new brutal tribal societies.

Finder
Quote: Originally Posted by tamarin

I believe we are one of the last generations to experience civilization. 2100 will see a brutalized earth and new brutal tribal societies.

I wanna join the tribe where women run around with as little clouthing on as possible....

iARTthere4iam
I believe that humans will some day live on other planets, the moon or space ships. We will leave this earth.

tamarin
Conservative
Finder, that tribe of women already exists. They're called 'beaches'!

Nathaniel
Quote: Originally Posted by iARTthere4iam

I believe that humans will some day live on other planets, the moon or space ships. We will leave this earth.

Space... The final frontier... These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life; new civilisations... To boldly go where no one has gone before!"

Said1
Free Thinker
I believe my Beagle is a genious and will one day solve the world's problems if I give him a turn on the computer.

Daz_Hockey
well it was thanks to the Beagle Said1 that the theory of Evolution was formed!!!...so he's quite a smart cookie is the beagle!!!.....a beagle has also been spotted on the surface of Mars!!! (british probe)

"There are those who believe... that life here... began out there. Far across the universe. With tribes of humans... who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians... or the Toltecs... or the Mayans...

that they may have been the architects of the Great Pyramids... or the lost civilizations of Lemuria... or Atlantis... Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man... who even now fight to survive... somewhere beyond the heavens."

cortex
I believe i can be the best person I can be if i just try hard enough.

Toro
I believe I'll have another beer.

Kreskin
I believe I don't believe you.

cortex
I believe you are mistaken.

KellyF
I believe in the power of one.
I believe in the power of our Earth.
I believe I can fly...
and I believe the children are our future!!!

Said1
Free Thinker
I believe my clothes shrink, even though I don't put them in the drier. Reallly, it's true.