What is there on Moon?

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

No dummy I don't buy folks shyt. Unlike you though, I can consume a margarita now and then because I don' have to worry about mixing psyche drugs with booze.

Now,,get back to your riveting conversation about how far the fukkin moon is from the earth.

With a mouth like yours you probably get a black eye every now and then. The only psyche drugs I'm on is the ones in your imagination.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

With a mouth like yours you probably get a black eye every now and then. The only psyche drugs I'm on is the ones in your imagination.

No,,no black eye that I can ever remember. I'm pretty quick . Know how to bob and weave and not only that, a swift kick to the groin gives you at least a three minute head start.

MHz
It was meant to be a figure of speech indicating you mouth caused you problems sometimes. Now you confession leaves it open that you did have 'events' but escaped getting a bruise. Now I wonder if your mouth ever baited somebody to the extent a first strike was the escape route, even had it time out it appears.
I can't remember winning one fight I started but at the same time I never lost one I didn't start. Now if you don't mind I like to update my info about the moon and you are obviously out to lunch so I'll check in on my next break.

Ludlow
That's nice. Now be a good boy and take your pills so you can make sense.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

If you think the simple fact that the moon orbits the earth in a month ... twenty eight days, actually ...such a well known and ancient fact that a whole lot of cultures (Chinese, for instance) based their calendars on it ...is so "complicated", I would say that you are smoking so much pot that your frontal cortex lobes have turned to Wensleydale cheese.

The Hebrew calendar also uses months. Every so often they would insert an extra month on the last month of winter, nobody ever forgot what year it was. We use a extra day every 4 years so ours isn't perfect either.

Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Moon completes its orbit around Earth in about 29 days and 12 hours; therefore, the lunar months are 29 and 30 days successively: i.e. one month it is 29 days and the other is 30 days.

Now that we have that point covered, one other point had to do with dust on the moon, if it is evenly scattered why do the protruding rocks not have any on them so they could have left a handbrint as well as footy prints.

This vid raises some questions. The lunar orbit seems to be in line with the sun and any movement in the sky as observed from the earth would be from out wobble alone and it would follow the seasons year after year. That would also be the final destination of the moon once it escapes earth's gravity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgpIy...&nohtml5=False

MHz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjCKwkJfg6Y
This illustrates the distances and sizes involved. The 'super moon' was never a story in the past and the moon's size changes to our view every time we wee it. The water vapor magnifies it's size at moon rise to moon set and when it is directly overhead it is the smallest. You can have a super-moon in your photos just by using a telephoto setting and including some foreground image, so much for the magic.
I doubt a person could judge that size difference when the distance changes is less that 60 miles. The wobble of the earth would also make a supermoon possible if the distance a person moves is 46deg total

Ludlow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjCKwkJfg6Y
This illustrates the distances and sizes involved. The 'super moon' was never a story in the past and the moon's size changes to our view every time we wee it. The water vapor magnifies it's size at moon rise to moon set and when it is directly overhead it is the smallest. You can have a super-moon in your photos just by using a telephoto setting and including some foreground image, so much for the magic.
I doubt a person could judge that size difference when the distance changes is less that 60 miles. The wobble of the earth would also make a supermoon possible if the distance a person moves is 46deg total

This valuable information and a quarter may well buy you a day old donut at that Horton store at closing time if you catch the manger in a good mood.

MHz
I have to get out more, I thought they were open 24/7.

selfsame

one other point had to do with dust on the moon, if it is evenly scattered why do the protruding rocks not have any on them so they could have left a handbrint as well as footy prints.

According to the late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the Apostle of the Christ, I have understood, deduced and convinced about Moon in this way:

First: Moon has no or little atmosphere, and this makes it exposed to the falling of meteoritic rocks and cosmic dust, without burning in the air as it is the case on our Earth, and in spite of this the Earth receives tons of this cosmic dust every day in addition to the many rocks that fall on it.

Second: Moon generally speaking is cold: it has a cold core, which led to the loss of its gravity, and Moon in its night that lasts about 14 1/2 of our days will lead to the coldness of its surface during this night which will make it vulnerable to the falling of a large number of comets ... which led to the large number of craters on Moon.

Third: Its long day of about 14 1/2 of our days without having air or wind .. this will cause the heating of its surface and the dismantling of its mountain rocks: rocks of mountains have its principal constituent the CaCO3 and by the direst sun heat .. CO2 will result + CaO which is a fine powder .. this will slip from the slopes of the mountains of Moon and from its rocks with any bit of quaking or shaking.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...l_Be_Dispersed

In particular see this Quran aya 73: 14, which means:
(And on the day when the earth and the mountains shall quake, and beforehand the mountains become a heaping mass of sand.)

It means: like sand-hills in which the sand easily sweeps away of their sides with the least movement, and the wind carries it away to the low lands.

Of course the aya speaks about the earth on Doomsday, and the mountains will be a sand hill heaping to the slopes .. this will be before Doomsday and after the Earth will stop its axial rotation. But may be applicable to Moon also.
I mean the changes on Moon may have become this way.

Fourth: the falling of a large number of comets on Moon specially during its night time when it will be very cold .. these comets when fall on mountains will smash the rocks of mountains, leading to the large amounts of sand.

================================================== ============

I add in addition, that the effect of direct sun heat during the day of Moon which lasts for about 14 1/2 of our days, such heat (and particularly without air or wind) will lead to the dismantling of rocks so that it will be fluffy like wool .. this may be a terminal outcome on Moon rocks as will it be on Earth rocks of mountains due to the loss of the essential substance CaCO3 which causes the solidity of rocks.
Last edited by selfsame; Apr 9th, 2016 at 04:20 PM..

Ludlow

According to the late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly, the Apostle of the Christ, I have understood, deduced and convinced about Moon in this way:

First: Moon has no or little atmosphere, and this makes it exposed to the falling of meteoritic rocks and cosmic dust, without burning in the air as it is the case on our Earth, and in spite of this the Earth receives tons of this cosmic dust every day in addition to the many rocks that fall on it.

Second: Moon generally speaking is cold: it has a cold core, which led to the loss of its gravity, and Moon in its night that lasts about 14 1/2 of our days will lead to the coldness of its surface during this night which will make it vulnerable to the falling of a large number of comets ... which led to the large number of craters on Moon.

Third: Its long day of about 14 1/2 of our days without having air or wind .. this will cause the heating of its surface and the dismantling of its mountain rocks: rocks of mountains have its principal constituent the CaCO3 and by the direst sun heat .. CO2 will result + CaO which is a fine powder .. this will slip from the slopes of the mountains of Moon and from its rocks with any bit of quaking or shaking.

In particular see this Quran aya 73: 14, which means:
(And on the day when the earth and the mountains shall quake, and beforehand the mountains become a heaping mass of sand.)

It means: like sand-hills in which the sand easily sweeps away of their sides with the least movement, and the wind carries it away to the low lands.}

Of course the aya speaks about the earth on Doomsday, and the mountains will be a sand hill heaping to the slopes .. this will be before Doomsday and after the Earth will stop its axial rotation. But may be applicable to Moon also.
I mean the changes on Moon may have become this way.

Fourth: the falling of a large number of comets on Moon specially during its night time when it will be very cold .. these comets when fall on mountains will smash the rocks of mountains, leading to the large amounts of sand.

================================================== ============

I add in addition, that the effect of direct sun heat during the day of Moon which lasts for about 14 1/2 of our days, such heat (and particularly without air or wind) will lead to the dismantling of rocks so that it will be fluffy like wool .. this may be a terminal outcome on Moon rocks as will it be on Earth rocks of mountains due to the loss of the essential substance CaCO3 which causes the solidity of rocks.

Fascinating. I'll tell the boys down at the tracks at dinner tonight

selfsame
Why did Zionists (: their ancestors and the contemporary Zionists are like their ancestors who) opposed both of Jesus and Mohammed?

Because Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammed invited them to every virtue, but because they were (and are) unlucky they opposed them.

And both Jesus Christ (and his apostles) and Prophet Mohammed were victorious over them and defeated them utterly. So away with the Zionists and their ancestors.

Ludlow

Why did Zionists (: their ancestors and the contemporary Zionists are like their ancestors who) opposed both of Jesus and Mohammed?

Because Jesus Christ and Prophet Mohammed invited them to every virtue, but because they were (and are) unlucky they opposed them.

And both Jesus Christ (and his apostles) and Prophet Mohammed were victorious over them and defeated them utterly. So away with the Zionists and their ancestors.

Jesus didn't marry a nine year old. Don't put Mewhammed in the same sentence in you don't mind.

selfsame

Jesus didn't marry a nine year old. Don't put Mewhammed in the same sentence in you don't mind.

You, cunning; you lie and believe your lie then insist on it.
Like your friend the voracious eater of burger.
Last edited by selfsame; Apr 9th, 2016 at 04:26 PM..

MHz

Fascinating. I'll tell the boys down at the tracks at dinner tonight

Hobo on a bun?

Paul and the Beloved Disciple often call the Gentiles the convert 'their children'. That would include orphans I assume.

Cosmic dust would attracted to the body with the greatest pull and that would be the earth. Perhaps the damage and dust were created as the core of the moon migrated to the near side of the moon and that motion would have resulted in huge volcanoes whose rocks peppered the moon and some of the heavier ones actually made it to the earth. The density of the depressions on the far side of the moon could be a combination of impacts and sinkholes depending on what kind of cone it has. The smoothness if the near side suggests it was an event like the Siberian Traps only as a single event once it started.

The temperature of matter only affects volume it occupies, the gravity it produces is the same at any temperature as the mass does not change.

The near side could have been just as cratered as the far side before the outflows that changed the landscape. On the far side the migration of the core away from the crust would have compressed the land area much like a ripe grape changing into a raisin. Lighter materials in a volcano would circle the moon and crash back down, Heavy metals would have been pulled to the earth and that may or may not have some bearing on where the mines are located (Canadian Shield material)

There is no seismic activity and if the rocks had dusk shaken off there would be piles at the base of the rocks. Choppers flying at a certain height would spread fine dust around and there would be no piles at the base of the outcrops of rocks. The big rock does have some finer gravel near the base of the rock and that would need wind to sort it by weight.
No moisture but footy prints compact the dust as if it was wet beach sand rather than the dry stuff it is supposed to be.

And that impact would cause the dust to fall as rain does on the earth, it covers everything evenly when it falls.

For that process to be noticeable water has to get into the cracks as a liquid and then freeze and that is the action that breaks the rocks. Even with the fracturing your describe happening that does not scatter the dust around evenly like a volcano or impact that leaves a mark.

selfsame

Cosmic dust would attracted to the body with the greatest pull and that would be the earth. Perhaps the damage and dust were created as the core of the moon migrated to the near side of the moon and that motion would have resulted in huge volcanoes whose rocks peppered the moon and some of the heavier ones actually made it to the earth. The density of the depressions on the far side of the moon could be a combination of impacts and sinkholes depending on what kind of cone it has. The smoothness if the near side suggests it was an event like the Siberian Traps only as a single event once it started.

The temperature of matter only affects volume it occupies, the gravity it produces is the same at any temperature as the mass does not change.

The near side could have been just as cratered as the far side before the outflows that changed the landscape. On the far side the migration of the core away from the crust would have compressed the land area much like a ripe grape changing into a raisin. Lighter materials in a volcano would circle the moon and crash back down, Heavy metals would have been pulled to the earth and that may or may not have some bearing on where the mines are located (Canadian Shield material)

[/URL]
There is no seismic activity and if the rocks had dusk shaken off there would be piles at the base of the rocks. Choppers flying at a certain height would spread fine dust around and there would be no piles at the base of the outcrops of rocks. The big rock does have some finer gravel near the base of the rock and that would need wind to sort it by weight.
No moisture but footy prints compact the dust as if it was wet beach sand rather than the dry stuff it is supposed to be.

And that impact would cause the dust to fall as rain does on the earth, it covers everything evenly when it falls.

For that process to be noticeable water has to get into the cracks as a liquid and then freeze and that is the action that breaks the rocks. Even with the fracturing your describe happening that does not scatter the dust around evenly like a volcano or impact that leaves a mark.

These are a very large number of points of consideration.
So I may answer about some of them now and may be others later on.

I agree there is no seismic activity: logical, because no heat in the core, no liquids or gases to cause such seismic activity.

Some of my points are based on deduction and some of them may be my own presumption, while others I derived from the inspired interpreter.

I agree also the dust may fall on the object with greatest pull: the sun more than the earth, the earth more than the moon, but also the moon with its circling around the earth is exposed to this cosmic dust which is dispersed in the space (: the remnant of destroyed past planets.)

But there isn't anything like the migration of the moon core.

Moreover, the other side of the Moon is unseen to us on earth, but it is like the seen side: it is exposed to the day and night of the moon in the same way; but to us we see only one half on which the phases of the moon are manifested like the full moon and the crescent ..etc.

The other invisible side also has day and night in the same way as the visible side (to us.)

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...s_of_the_Moon_

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/n...s_of_the_Moon_

spaminator
the moon is actually a secret space station.

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

SHHHHHHHHH!

That's a secret!

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

It's a gigantic alien ship. It's well known to be hollow.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

It's a gigantic alien ship. It's well known to be hollow.

Not the only thing around that is hollow. Don't make me have to explain that.

These are a very large number of points of consideration.

That is all I have on the moon and as far as the Bible goes it doesn't play a huge role but it does mark the first body that is in the 2nd heaven meaning men should be able to make it into a version of the garden once the new earth verses kick in.

Gilgamesh

Green cheese

Moon dust & moon rocks.

Gilgamesh

Hobo on a bun?

Paul and the Beloved Disciple often call the Gentiles the convert 'their children'. That would include orphans I assume.

[/URL]

Idiot

Danbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

Moon dust & moon rocks.

BULLSH!T!

Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...n-is-fake.html

Every one knows the moon landings actually happened so obviously the moon is made out of something else.

Curious Cdn
Sorry. There is no bullshit on the moon.