COVIDD-19 'Pandemic'


Avro52
#7291
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Take it up with your people. They're the ones shrieking "Hoax!"
Notice how, even with your well-established tighty whitey rightie. . . oh, excuse me!. . . "conservative" credentials, you get no traction at all with the likes of Moosie, pigs, Walter, and Blackshirt?
To the best of my knowledge, the only ones who have expressed any sympathy or good wishes to you are the Hillary Kenyan Muslim socialist Deep State COMMIES!

If the above “hoaxers” had been on deaths door with this thing the tune would soon change.
 
Hoid
#7292
About 27% of Americans not interested in covid vaccine. Mostly republicans - surprise surprise.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/27-v...ry?id=70962377

America is going to present a big problem for Canada going forward. We are really going to have to look at that border and who comes across it.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#7293
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

About 27% of Americans not interested in covid vaccine. Mostly republicans - surprise surprise.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/27-v...ry?id=70962377

America is going to present a big problem for Canada going forward. We are really going to have to look at that border and who comes across it.


We already are!

You and spilledthebeer should get a room...
You are two sides of the same stoopid coin!
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
#7294
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

About 27% of Americans not interested in covid vaccine. Mostly republicans - surprise surprise.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/27-v...ry?id=70962377

America is going to present a big problem for Canada going forward. We are really going to have to look at that border and who comes across it.


Once we have a vaccine, we don't have to worry. The anti vaxers will just get sick and die. End of problem. Certainly no need for any border restrictions or social distancing.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#7295
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Once we have a vaccine, we don't have to worry. The anti vaxers will just get sick and die. End of problem. Certainly no need for any border restrictions or social distancing.

And most antivaxers are also conspiracy theorists...


Two birds with one virus!
 
Hoid
#7296
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

Once we have a vaccine, we don't have to worry. The anti vaxers will just get sick and die. End of problem. Certainly no need for any border restrictions or social distancing.

The people who are at risk we still be at risk.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#7297
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The people who are at risk we still be at risk.


No, they will be vaccinated. That's what vaccines do. And those that can't, their family will be vaccinated and will reduce the risk of transmission. That's what we do for my wife with regards to the flu. She is allergic to the vaccine so we all get it so she doesn't have to.
 
Girth
#7298
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Notice how, even with your well-established tighty whitey rightie. . . oh, excuse me!. . . "conservative" credentials, you get no traction at all with the likes of Moosie, pigs, Walter, and Blackshirt?


What happened to Blackie? I have not heard from him in a couple of days.
 
Girth
#7299
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

And most antivaxers are also conspiracy theorists...
Two birds with one virus!


Natural selection.
 
Avro52
#7300
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

No, they will be vaccinated. That's what vaccines do. And those that can't, their family will be vaccinated and will reduce the risk of transmission. That's what we do for my wife with regards to the flu. She is allergic to the vaccine so we all get it so she doesn't have to.

Allergic?

Is it because of the thimerosal? You can request a dose that doesn’t contain it.
 
JLM
#7301
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

What happened to Blackie? I have not heard from him in a couple of days.


Geez, leave sleeping dogs lie!
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#7302
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Allergic?

Is it because of the thimerosal? You can request a dose that doesn’t contain it.




I am not sure. I was not aware we had a choice. I will ask next time.
 

Similar Threads

9
The growing pandemic of political speak
by mentalfloss | Apr 26th, 2014
18
Pandemic Toronto, Ground Zero
by Liberalman | Jun 24th, 2009
60
Pandemic: Coming soon to a body near you.
by Haggis McBagpipe | Nov 25th, 2004