+3
#1  Top Rated Post
Canada's PM a 'little punk kid': White House official
Postmedia News
Published:
October 19, 2018
Updated:
October 19, 2018 7:23 PM EDT
Justin Trudeau is a “punk kid.” At least, that’s how one White House official apparently sees him.
U.S. President Donald Trump’s economic adviser Larry Kudlow said the official referred to the prime minister as “that little punk kid running Canada” in relation to the frustration in securing the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement, according to the Washington Examiner.
“A friend of mine in the White House, who will go unnamed, said, ‘You know, I know why you’re supporting this deal Larry, it’s because we made a deal. We didn’t walk away, we didn’t end it, we made a deal. Alright? ‘Spite that little punk kid running Canada, we still made it,’” Kudlow said at a dinner Wednesday on Capitol Hill, the news agency reports.
The dinner was hosted by the conservative American Spectator magazine.
Canadian designers regularly showering Trudeau, family with gifts
PM pledges compensation for dairy farmers to be hit by USMCA deal
Trudeau affirms China trade aspirations after USMCA’s ‘non-market’ requirement
http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/w...running-canada
http://torontosun.com/news/national/...house-official

Hoid
Not everyone in the White House dislikes punk kids

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Not everyone in the White House dislikes punk kids

She knows how to smile diplomatically.

Walter
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

She knows how to smile diplomatically.

A pity smile.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
I thought it was more like "Holy funk are you really that stupid?"

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+2 / -2
I would hate for anyone in the Trump administration to praise Trudeau. That comment simply shows that Trudeau is apparently on the right track as regards the US. He certainly stonewalled Trump in the NAFTA negotiations.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I thought it was more like "Holy funk are you really that stupid?"

Certainly a look of contempt to have to sit next to Prime Minister Groper.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Certainly a look of contempt to have to sit next to Prime Minister Groper.

Not yet proven by legal standards; though granted by Trudeau standards, the claim is the proof.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

I would hate for anyone in the Trump administration to praise Trudeau. That comment simply shows that Trudeau is apparently on the right track as regards the US. He certainly stonewalled Trump in the NAFTA negotiations.

You sound like the Iraqi information Minister...
Trying to convince yourself?

EagleSmack

Not yet proven by legal standards; though granted by Trudeau standards, the claim is the proof.

Well he did say that she wanted it.

coldstream
Not that Larry Kudlow isn't a NeoCon imperious punk and goofball himself.

But i think the term 'little punk kid' is much too complementary.. pussywhipped puppy, spineless wimp.. are a little more descriptive than someone who fights even for the wrong cause.

I would think Larry Kudlow, Jared Kushner, and Peter Navarro would be more complimentary of Justin given the way they took Trudeau to the cleaners on the MCA-FTA.

He unsurprisingly capitulated and grovelled before the American Continental Colonial Empire.. selling out Canada's industrial and agricultural vigour.. the limp wristed little flake and quisling.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Not that Larry Kudlow isn't a NeoCon imperious punk and goofball himself.
But i think the term 'little punk kid' is much too complementary.. pussywhipped puppy, spineless wimp.. are a little more descriptive than someone who fights even for the wrong cause.
I would think Larry Kudlow, Jared Kushner, and Peter Navarro would be more complimentary of Justin given the way they took Trudeau to the cleaners on the MCA-FTA.
He unsurprisingly capitulated and grovelled before the American Continental Colonial Empire.. selling out Canada's industrial and agricultural vigour.. the limp wristed little flake and quisling.

I partly agree. He should have turned his back on the US and gone unilateral global free trade. Done.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Coldstream prefers pussy grabbing, bullying, hate mongering, fascist types.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You forgot to add 'In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen!

MHz
I think at that time, 'daddy, o'laddy, and the spook' are the terms of endearment that can be substituted so it doesn't void the repenting that should be done after the abominations. God is fussy about the order of some things like that.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

A pity smile.

And who would know better than you?

MHz
You.

(that was almost too easy, are you okay?)

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You.
(that was almost too easy, are you okay?)

Take your pills, son.

I don't get mercy smiles. I pay for 'em like a man.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Hoid
btw the way the last time Larry criticized the Prince of Canada he was smitten with a heart attack.

He will be lucky to survive this one.

coldstream
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I prefer economic and cultural nationalists, rather than sellouts to a globalist fantasy Woodstock. For all Trump's flaws he represents the only way out the moral quicksand the West is being smothered in.

White_Unifier

I prefer economic and cultural nationalists, rather than sellouts to a globalist fantasy Woodstock. For all Trump's flaws he represents the only way out the moral quicksand the West is being smothered in.

Matthew 5:14-16 states:

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

The revised modernist version states:

14 You are the light of your nation. A city seated on a mountain within your national boundaries cannot be hid.

15 Neither do your co-nationals light a candle and put it under a bushel, but upon a candlestick, that it may shine to all that are in the nation.

16 So let your light shine before your co-nationals, that they may see your good works, and glorify your nation which is heaven.'
Last edited by White_Unifier; Oct 27th, 2018 at 01:34 PM..

coldstream

Matthew 5:14-16 states:

'You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.'

The revised modernist version states:

14 You are the light of your nation. A city seated on a mountain within your national boundaries cannot be hid.

15 Neither do your co-nationals light a candle and put it under a bushel, but upon a candlestick, that it may shine to all that are in the nation.

16 So let your light shine before your co-nationals, that they may see your good works, and glorify your nation which is heaven.'

A very skewed version of Scripture (some of your own authorship ), apparently intended to illustrate that Christianity is incompatable with constructive nationalism (which is NOT isolationism). I would say that not only is nationalism consistent with Christianity; it might be a necessity on a Constitutional scale.

White_Unifier

A very skewed version of Scripture (some of your own authorship ), apparently intended to illustrate that Christianity is incompatable with constructive nationalism (which is NOT isolationism). I would say that not only is nationalism consistent with Christianity; it might be a necessity on a Constitutional scale.

The Gospel does talk about universal brotherhood and patriotism. Where does it ever talk about nationalism?

Walter

The Gospel does talk about universal brotherhood and patriotism. Where does it ever talk about nationalism?

Where does the Gospel talk about patriotism?

spilledthebeer

================================================== ================================================== ====

What are you complaining about???????????????????????????????

Calling Our idiot Boy Justin a punk kid is much kinder than the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

================================================== ================================================== ====

What are you complaining about???????????????????????????????

Calling Our idiot Boy Justin a punk kid is much kinder than the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the blonde smiling at Our idiot Boy- she is probably calculating the best time to tell the world that he just grabbed her ASS!!!!!!!!!

And she is LAUGHING at the idea that such a craven little hypocrite THINKS he is in her league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White_Unifier

Luke 10:30-36:

'30 A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. 33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, 34 and went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. 36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?'

Walter

Luke 10:30-36:
'30 A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. 31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side. 33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, 34 and went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. 35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee. 36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?'

What’s this got to do with patriotism?

White_Unifier

What’s this got to do with patriotism?

Loving one's country, which implies loving one's fellow man. Give unto Caesar that which is Caesar's too.