Multiple dead after shooting at Quebec City mosque


EagleSmack
#2
Well now what do we have here?
 
s_lone
#3
Much too early to draw conclusions. But there's talk of two arrests on a bridge between mainland and Île d'Orléans (an island close to Quebec City) and a suspect jumping down the bridge.

It's the same mosque where idiots had left a severed pig head a while ago.
 
Hoof Hearted
#4
Multiple gunmen...apparently not just a single rogue madman.
 
Mowich
#5
Ah no, there are reports of 5 deaths so far. No numbers on how many wounded. Reports of three gun men - two in custody. Police are still looking for the third gun man.
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#6

It's that god damn Trump!

Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Ah no, there are reports of 5 deaths so far. No numbers on how many wounded. Reports of three gun men - two in custody. Police are still looking for the third gun man.


Radio just reported AT LEAST 5 deaths!
 
Danbones
#7
Yes, that Damned trump
now all of your gunmans are belong to US!
 
Mowich
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

It's that god damn Trump!

That's not helpful, JLM.
 
mentalfloss
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Yes, that Damned trump
now all of your gunmans are belong to US!

You mean terrorists.
 
Mowich
#10
This is sad and sickening and I hope they find the last shooter ASAP.
 
Hoof Hearted
#11
Authorities have identified the suspects in #Quebec City shooting as two white supremacists.

https://twitter.com/ReutersBrk?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Sorry...I might be wrong. This looks like a parody sight.

What kind of depraved screwballs would make fun of something like this??
 
mentalfloss
#12
inb4 allu akhbar
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

That's not helpful, JLM.


No harm meant, I just thought as he gets blamed for everything else, why not this? Of course it's sad and tragic and should never happen!
 
Locutus
#14
La Presse Verified account ‏@LP_LaPresse
Un des deux suspects de l'attentat contre la mosquée de Sainte-Foy est d'origine marocaine, a appris La Presse


One of the two suspects is of Moroccan origin? Probably an alt-right inspired, white supremacist named Robert.



anyway, we all know the protocol by now:

1) This has nothing to do with Islam
2) Probably lone wolf(ves)
3) Those who object to points 1 and 2 are racist bigots.
4) Change Facebook profile to flag of afflicted country.
5) Light some candles, hold a vigil and go on a peace march.
6) Wait for the next slaughter to happen.
7) Repeat


BBC also stating the arrested guy was from Quebec. Also described a 3 man heavy armed assault team.

I get the feeling if this was true the body count would be much higher, unless there were only 5 or so in the Mosque. The story is a little woolly at the moment.

Don't expect to be informed from the Canadian news media especially the big names like CBC, Globe&Mail, the Toronto Star, and even the National Post. Canadians are largely not informed on issues and when they speak they often sound stupid.

It's unfortunate that often blood is required for corrective action to take place but I hope as well that it was Muslims attacking other Muslims.

There wasn't any debate on the mass letting in of tens of thousands of Muslim refugees. It was simply a coordinated propaganda attack on the people by the leftist establishment and their subservient news media who decided for us that we need them. These authoritarians even made fun of people (calling them racist xenophobes) who said the Christians or Yazidis were more appropriate for refugee status since they fit the description of a persecuted minority group better than the sunnis majority. To date they've supposedly brought in 26k last year and want a further 40k this year.

Oh well, time will tell I suppose.
 
tay
#15
Quebec's francophone population are impassioned with their stance to remain as they are, as we have seen through various separatist movements, unlike the malaise shown by the wasps in the rest of Canada to the invasion of their lifestyle.

Not sure who committed this act as it could be a different faction of an Islamic group.........


Inside Quebec's far right: Take a tour of La Meute

In the 1st of a series about Quebec's far right, CBC News gets exclusive access to La Meute

It is France's Front National, not the populist currents in the U.S., that they see as their natural ally.

"Marine Le Pen is a lot closer to us than Donald Trump," said Sylvain Maikan, La Meute's media liaison.

Like Le Pen, La Meute claims to defend those minority groups — such as women and homosexuals — who may also feel threatened by Islamic fundamentalists.

One of the most popular radio hosts in the province, Éric Duhaime, told a colleague on air in March that he understood La Meute's popularity at a time when the Canadian government was giving (refurbished) laptops to Syrian refugees.

"Why is it that all the Syrian refugees get laptops, when many of the people listening to us can't afford one?" Duhaime asked. "People in Quebec are tired of feeling there is a double standard."

Inside Quebec's far right: Take a tour of La Meute, the secretive group with 43,000 members - Montreal - CBC News
 
Johnnny
+1
#16
The big question on everybodys mind now is, "How many canoe sheds will it take to fix this problem?"
 
Murphy
#17
We should start a 'canoe shed' pool.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+4
#18
In response, President Trump signed an executive order banning all Canadians from Canada.
 
Curious Cdn
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by Locutus View Post

La Presse Verified account ‏@LP_LaPresse
Un des deux suspects de l'attentat contre la mosquée de Sainte-Foy est d'origine marocaine, a appris La Presse


One of the two suspects is of Moroccan origin? Probably an alt-right inspired, white supremacist named Robert.



anyway, we all know the protocol by now:

1) This has nothing to do with Islam
2) Probably lone wolf(ves)
3) Those who object to points 1 and 2 are racist bigots.
4) Change Facebook profile to flag of afflicted country.
5) Light some candles, hold a vigil and go on a peace march.
6) Wait for the next slaughter to happen.
7) Repeat


BBC also stating the arrested guy was from Quebec. Also described a 3 man heavy armed assault team.

I get the feeling if this was true the body count would be much higher, unless there were only 5 or so in the Mosque. The story is a little woolly at the moment.

Don't expect to be informed from the Canadian news media especially the big names like CBC, Globe&Mail, the Toronto Star, and even the National Post. Canadians are largely not informed on issues and when they speak they often sound stupid.

It's unfortunate that often blood is required for corrective action to take place but I hope as well that it was Muslims attacking other Muslims.

There wasn't any debate on the mass letting in of tens of thousands of Muslim refugees. It was simply a coordinated propaganda attack on the people by the leftist establishment and their subservient news media who decided for us that we need them. These authoritarians even made fun of people (calling them racist xenophobes) who said the Christians or Yazidis were more appropriate for refugee status since they fit the description of a persecuted minority group better than the sunnis majority. To date they've supposedly brought in 26k last year and want a further 40k this year.

Oh well, time will tell I suppose.

Actually, the Prime Minister has called it a terrorist attack. That's something new.
 
Locutus
#20
good for him.
 
mentalfloss
#21
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau says mosque shooting a 'terrorist attack on Muslims'

Six people were killed and eight wounded when gunmen opened fire at a Quebec City mosque during Sunday night prayers, in what Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau called a "terrorist attack on Muslims".

Police said two suspects had been arrested, but gave no details about them or what prompted the attack.

Initially, the mosque president said five people were killed and a witness said up to three gunmen had fired on about 40 people inside the Quebec City Islamic Cultural Centre. Police said only two people were involved in the attack.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cnbc.c...?client=safari


A terrorist attack on Muslims
Last edited by mentalfloss; Jan 30th, 2017 at 07:28 AM..
 
tay
#22
I want to know what kind of guns these people had. The Muslim shooter at the Florida gay Club was very efficient but these guys, only around14 when they have them contained?

Couldn't have been more than single shot rifles or they are just bad aimers........
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

I want to know what kind of guns these people had. The Muslim shooter at the Florida gay Club was very efficient but these guys, only around14 when they have them contained?

Couldn't have been more than single shot rifles or they are just bad aimers........

It's harder to get hold of semi-automatic assault rifles, here. You can but you can't buy them at the corner hardware store.
 
Curious Cdn
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

I want to know what kind of guns these people had. The Muslim shooter at the Florida gay Club was very efficient but these guys, only around14 when they have them contained?

Couldn't have been more than single shot rifles or they are just bad aimers........

It's harder to get hold of semi-automatic assault rifles, here. You can but you can't buy them at the corner hardware store.
 
Cannuck
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Authorities have identified the suspects in #Quebec City shooting as two white supremacists.

https://twitter.com/ReutersBrk?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Sorry...I might be wrong. This looks like a parody sight.

What kind of depraved screwballs would make fun of something like this??

Probably the same type of a$$holes that try to make these things political before the facts come out
 
Locutus
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Authorities have identified the suspects in #Quebec City shooting as two white supremacists.

https://twitter.com/ReutersBrk?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Sorry...I might be wrong. This looks like a parody sight.

What kind of depraved screwballs would make fun of something like this??


yeah, daily beast and some ipolitics douchebag already fell for it. many a deleted tweet from these agenda pushers on this one.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

Authorities have identified the suspects in #Quebec City shooting as two white supremacists.

https://twitter.com/ReutersBrk?ref_s...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Sorry...I might be wrong. This looks like a parody sight.

What kind of depraved screwballs would make fun of something like this??

Old Stock Canadians, of course. Six dead Muzzies is their dream.

And if it turns out the shooters are brown, they'll say "See? We were right all along!"

And if it turns out the shooters are white, they'll say "See? We were right all along!"
 
EagleSmack
#28
Scratching your heads eh?
 
davesmom
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

It's that god damn Trump!


It's that god damn Trudeau announcing to the world how very welcome refugees are in Canada!
 
TenPenny
#30
Does it help to know that it appears that one of the shooters was from Morocco?