trudeau doesnt give a **** about indigeneous peoples rights


spilledthebeer
+2
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Coyote. That one usually works.


================================================== ================================================== ====


I actually went looking for stories about Spence and her mis- use of govt funds- and the mayor of a band that consists of 1500 people-



with virtually all of them living on welfare- gest paid $85 grand per year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And I did find some nice shots of the LUXURY SUV that Spence bought with her wonderful govt salary and expense accounts- the grand accessories included video monitors behind each seat so the kidsw could watch movies while travelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This LUXURY SUV was sent by BARGE up the Labradour coast - around the entire length of Hudsons Bay- into a town that DOES



NOT HAVE A ROAD TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Atiwapiskat can only be reached by sea voyage - around about one third of the North American coast- or BY AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Atiwapiskat is about 250 KM north of Kashetchewan- and Kash is NINE HUNDRED MILES from the nearest paved road!
 
spaminator
#92
'YOU'RE A LIAR': Indigenous people voice anger at Trudeau town hall
Canadian Press
Published:
January 10, 2019
Updated:
January 10, 2019 8:51 AM EST
KAMLOOPS, B.C. — Indigenous people voiced their anger and frustration with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Wednesday at a chaotic town hall in Kamloops, B.C., loudly interrupting him to condemn the arrests of protesters at a pipeline blockade.
While Trudeau was answering a question on accountability for the oil and gas industry, a man who identified himself as Will George stood up and began to yell that the prime minister had lied about wanting reconciliation with First Nations.
“You’re getting people arrested,” George said. “You’re a liar and a weak leader. What do you tell your children?”
Trudeau calmly asked George, several times, to sit down and allow him to finish answering the question. After several minutes, the man apologized and sat down, to applause from the crowd.
RCMP arrested 14 people Monday at a pipeline blockade in northwestern B.C., sparking protests across the country. Demonstrators on both sides of the pipeline debate appeared at Trudeau’s events in Kamloops on Wednesday.
B.C. premier wants ‘peaceful resolution’ to pipeline impasse
Trudeau fielded a variety of questions at the town hall, but his fiery exchanges with Indigenous people dominated the event. When he called on a First Nations woman in the crowd, she asked him what he would do to stop oppressing her people.
“When are you going to give us our rights back?” she asked, to cheers and applause.
The prime minister replied that Canada has a “long and terrible history” with regards to First Nations, but his government is working toward reconciliation and met with Indigenous leaders to discuss self-governance on Tuesday.
“It will take time to improve (the relationship), but we are making significant progress,” he said.
“You are afraid to lose everything you benefit from our oppression and our suffering. You are afraid to lose your comfort,” the woman yelled.
“No, I’m not,” Trudeau replied. “I am ready to walk in partnership with you and building the future and that is what we’ve been doing … I understand the anger and the passion that you have about protecting your land.”
After a lengthy exchange in which the woman continued to press him on how he allowed the arrests to happen, Trudeau said it was possible the woman was “not listening” to him and he tried to move on. Members of the crowd continued to occasionally yell, with one crying out, “Shame on you!”
Later, a man who identified himself as Arnie Jack from the Shuswap Nation said Canada does not have a deed to its territory and has no right to build the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion through its lands.
Jack described the arrests in northern B.C. as a “national disgrace.”
“Do you have a deed to Shuswap territory? Have you brought one here tonight to impose your jurisdiction on us?” Jack asked.
“No, I did not,” Trudeau said, adding that having a “deed” is an old way of doing things and instead he wants to move forward in partnership with Indigenous Peoples.
Several audience members raised concerns about climate change, including a 65-year-old woman concerned about her grandson’s future. She said she had spoken with environmentalist David Suzuki, who was critical of the Liberal government’s handling of the climate.
“There is no question we’re in a time of difficult change,” Trudeau replied, but he added that his government is moving forward with a price on carbon and there are tremendous causes for optimism, and that’s where he disagrees with Suzuki.
“I’m just a little more optimistic than he is,” Trudeau said.
Speaking to supporters at an earlier Kamloops event, Trudeau touted the benefits of the $40-billion liquefied natural gas project at the centre of the impasse with First Nations.
In a campaign-style speech at the Liberal fundraiser, Trudeau did not address Monday’s arrests at a protest against construction of a natural gas pipeline by Coastal GasLink, which is a key part of the LNG Canada project. He instead heralded the massive project as one of his government’s top achievements.
“We moved forward on the LNG Canada project, which is the largest private sector investment in Canada’s history, $40 billion, which is going to produce Canadian LNG that will supplant coal in Asia as a power source and do much for the environment,” he said.
The RCMP enforced a B.C. Supreme Court injunction on Monday that ordered the removal of any obstructions to the pipeline project in and around the Morice River Bridge on a remote forest service road southwest of Houston.
The pipeline company says it has signed agreements with all First Nations along the route but demonstrators say Wet’suwet’en house chiefs, who are hereditary rather than elected, have not given their consent.
Trudeau also told Radio NL that “we’re going to have to do a better job” of dealing with First Nations rights and title.
“There’s still work to be done right across the country in terms of having the opportunity for Indigenous communities to strengthen their governance models,” he said.
Dozens of protesters on both sides of the debate gathered outside the hotel where the fundraiser was held.
Demonstrators wearing yellow vests carried signs that read “Carbon Tax Cash Grab” and “Trudeau for Treason” while taking part in a chant opposing a United Nations pact on migration signed by Canada. Conservative critics argue it threatens Canada’s sovereignty.
Keith LaRiviere, who is Cree and participated in the yellow-vest protest, said he knows some of the people involved in the pipeline blockade.
He said he supports their right to protest but he believes those building the pipeline also have the right to do their work.
“I go to sweat lodges with some of those people so I really know them intimately, and I do support their cause. I do support their right to their land. I don’t support the aggressive way they were forced out of their position,” said LaRiviere.
On the other side of the hotel parking lot, a group of Indigenous protesters opposed to the pipeline sang, drummed and held a banner reading “PM Trudeau: Canada needs climate action now.”
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zkh3tidhKeI
http://torontosun.com/news/national/...porters-in-b-c
 
MHz
#93
'Canada needs climate action now.'
Looks like some work on the education of Canadians is also needed.
 
spilledthebeer
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

'YOU'RE A LIAR': Indigenous people voice anger at Trudeau town hall
Canadian Press
Published:
January 10, 2019
Updated:
January 10, 2019 8:51 AM EST
KAMLOOPS, B.C. — Indigenous people voiced their anger and frustration with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Wednesday at a chaotic town hall in Kamloops, B.C., loudly interrupting him to condemn the arrests of protesters at a pipeline blockade.
While Trudeau was answering a question on accountability for the oil and gas industry, a man who identified himself as Will George stood up and began to yell that the prime minister had lied about wanting reconciliation with First Nations.
“You’re getting people arrested,” George said. “You’re a liar and a weak leader. What do you tell your children?”
Trudeau calmly asked George, several times, to sit down and allow him to finish answering the question. After several minutes, the man apologized and sat down, to applause from the crowd.
RCMP arrested 14 people Monday at a pipeline blockade in northwestern B.C., sparking protests across the country. Demonstrators on both sides of the pipeline debate appeared at Trudeau’s events in Kamloops on Wednesday.
B.C. premier wants ‘peaceful resolution’ to pipeline impasse
Trudeau fielded a variety of questions at the town hall, but his fiery exchanges with Indigenous people dominated the event. When he called on a First Nations woman in the crowd, she asked him what he would do to stop oppressing her people.
“When are you going to give us our rights back?” she asked, to cheers and applause.
The prime minister replied that Canada has a “long and terrible history” with regards to First Nations, but his government is working toward reconciliation and met with Indigenous leaders to discuss self-governance on Tuesday.
“It will take time to improve (the relationship), but we are making significant progress,” he said.
“You are afraid to lose everything you benefit from our oppression and our suffering. You are afraid to lose your comfort,” the woman yelled.
“No, I’m not,” Trudeau replied. “I am ready to walk in partnership with you and building the future and that is what we’ve been doing … I understand the anger and the passion that you have about protecting your land.”
After a lengthy exchange in which the woman continued to press him on how he allowed the arrests to happen, Trudeau said it was possible the woman was “not listening” to him and he tried to move on. Members of the crowd continued to occasionally yell, with one crying out, “Shame on you!”
Later, a man who identified himself as Arnie Jack from the Shuswap Nation said Canada does not have a deed to its territory and has no right to build the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion through its lands.
Jack described the arrests in northern B.C. as a “national disgrace.”
“Do you have a deed to Shuswap territory? Have you brought one here tonight to impose your jurisdiction on us?” Jack asked.
“No, I did not,” Trudeau said, adding that having a “deed” is an old way of doing things and instead he wants to move forward in partnership with Indigenous Peoples.
Several audience members raised concerns about climate change, including a 65-year-old woman concerned about her grandson’s future. She said she had spoken with environmentalist David Suzuki, who was critical of the Liberal government’s handling of the climate.
“There is no question we’re in a time of difficult change,” Trudeau replied, but he added that his government is moving forward with a price on carbon and there are tremendous causes for optimism, and that’s where he disagrees with Suzuki.
“I’m just a little more optimistic than he is,” Trudeau said.
Speaking to supporters at an earlier Kamloops event, Trudeau touted the benefits of the $40-billion liquefied natural gas project at the centre of the impasse with First Nations.
In a campaign-style speech at the Liberal fundraiser, Trudeau did not address Monday’s arrests at a protest against construction of a natural gas pipeline by Coastal GasLink, which is a key part of the LNG Canada project. He instead heralded the massive project as one of his government’s top achievements.
“We moved forward on the LNG Canada project, which is the largest private sector investment in Canada’s history, $40 billion, which is going to produce Canadian LNG that will supplant coal in Asia as a power source and do much for the environment,” he said.
The RCMP enforced a B.C. Supreme Court injunction on Monday that ordered the removal of any obstructions to the pipeline project in and around the Morice River Bridge on a remote forest service road southwest of Houston.
The pipeline company says it has signed agreements with all First Nations along the route but demonstrators say Wet’suwet’en house chiefs, who are hereditary rather than elected, have not given their consent.
Trudeau also told Radio NL that “we’re going to have to do a better job” of dealing with First Nations rights and title.
“There’s still work to be done right across the country in terms of having the opportunity for Indigenous communities to strengthen their governance models,” he said.
Dozens of protesters on both sides of the debate gathered outside the hotel where the fundraiser was held.
Demonstrators wearing yellow vests carried signs that read “Carbon Tax Cash Grab” and “Trudeau for Treason” while taking part in a chant opposing a United Nations pact on migration signed by Canada. Conservative critics argue it threatens Canada’s sovereignty.
Keith LaRiviere, who is Cree and participated in the yellow-vest protest, said he knows some of the people involved in the pipeline blockade.
He said he supports their right to protest but he believes those building the pipeline also have the right to do their work.
“I go to sweat lodges with some of those people so I really know them intimately, and I do support their cause. I do support their right to their land. I don’t support the aggressive way they were forced out of their position,” said LaRiviere.
On the other side of the hotel parking lot, a group of Indigenous protesters opposed to the pipeline sang, drummed and held a banner reading “PM Trudeau: Canada needs climate action now.”
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zkh3tidhKeI
http://torontosun.com/news/national/...porters-in-b-c




Well.....................to be fair............Our idiot Boy did imply to natives that if they voted for him- he would bring them a Brave New World of benefits and advantages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our idiot Boy made even bigger promises to natives than he made to "the middle class"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And the "middle class" -meaning civil service union Hogs got nice pay raises- but they also got EVEN MORE TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes- even after the pay raises the middle class is out of pocket a couple of thousand dollars EXTRA in new taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And of course doing ANYTHING to improve the lives of natives is a typical LIE-beral "Stretch Goal" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals prmised MORE to natives than the promised to Hogs- and the natives got EVEN LESS THAN HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Our soon to be forgotten Wynne-bag defined the LIE-beral concept of a "stretch goal" for us by her handling of Ontari-owe auto insurance premiums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


All LIE-beral promises to natives are "stretch goals"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



LIE-berals promised they could save us 15 percent on our auto insurance bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But somehow LIE-berals FORGOT to explain the part about how insurance benefits for severely injured accident victims would GO DOWN BY FIFTY PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


And LIE-berals also neglected to mention that the tax on auto insurance WOULD BE RAISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes- we pay 13 percent HST on most things- but thanks to LIE-berals and their money saving efforts- we PAY FIFTEEN PERCENT HST tax on auto insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you Doug Ford for cutting that 15 percent LIE-beral HST back to 13 percent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Given this mass of LIE-beral stretch goals is it any wonder that natives- and others- are calling Our idiot Boy prime minster some RUDE NAMES????????????????????????/
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#95
Statement on the situation in Wet’suwet’en First Nation

By General Synod Communications on January 11, 2019

View this statement as a PDF.
We as Indigenous and non-Indigenous Anglicans are writing to express our concern and distress about disturbing events in Wet’suwet’en land this past week. Specifically, we are concerned about the arrests at the Gitdimt’en checkpoint on Monday, January 7th, 2019. Our concern is threefold: 1) This action willfully ignores the right of the Wet’suwet’en People to free, prior, and informed consent as is their inherent right and as delineated throughout the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples 2) This action willfully ignores the authority of the traditional hereditary leadership of the Wet’suwet’en People, and 3) The use of this type of unnecessary and violent force to dismantle the checkpoint and arrest and incarcerate land defenders demonstrates a dedicated disregard for the fundamental principles of Indigenous Rights.
We thoughtfully and prayerfully support the traditional leaders and implore the forces of government and industry to join us in upholding the basic rights of Indigenous peoples, particularly in this situation, as expressed in the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. To this end, we add government and industry leaders and workers to our prayers, praying not only for a change of heart and tactics but also for the well-being and safety of all involved and threatened by this disruption of the well-being of the Land. To all who seek a good outcome in this matter, we commend the Seven Traditional Teachings: humility, respect, trust, honesty, wisdom, courage, and love, as well as our call to keep in mind and heart the Seventh Generation not yet born.
We issue this statement of concern and call for prayer in the spirit of our church’s commitment to uphold the UN Declaration, to the continuing work of reconciliation as expressed in the ninety-four calls to action of Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission, and to the shared hope of laying a foundation for a better future for all people in Canada. We are aware that the situation continues to evolve and we continue to pray for healing and reconciliation among those involved.

The Most Rev. Fred Hiltz
Primate, Anglican Church of Canada


The Rt. Rev. Mark MacDonald
National Anglican Indigenous Bishop, Anglican Church of Canada

The Rt. Rev. Barbara Andrews
Bishop of the Territory of the People, Anglican Church of Canada

The Rt. Rev. David Lehmann
Bishop of Caledonia, Anglican Church of Canada

The Most Rev. Melissa Skelton
Archbishop of the Ecclesiastical Province of BC and Yukon, Anglican Church of Canada
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Statement on the situation in Wet’suwet’en First Nation

By General Synod Communications on January 11, 2019

View this statement as a PDF.
We as Indigenous and non-Indigenous Anglicans are writing to express our concern and distress about disturbing events in Wet’suwet’en land this past week. Specifically, we are concerned about the arrests at the Gitdimt’en checkpoint on Monday, January 7th, 2019. Our concern is threefold: 1) This action willfully ignores the right of the Wet’suwet’en People to free, prior, and informed consent as is their inherent right and as delineated throughout the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples 2) This action willfully ignores the authority of the traditional hereditary leadership of the Wet’suwet’en People, and 3) The use of this type of unnecessary and violent force to dismantle the checkpoint and arrest and incarcerate land defenders demonstrates a dedicated disregard for the fundamental principles of Indigenous Rights.
We thoughtfully and prayerfully support the traditional leaders and implore the forces of government and industry to join us in upholding the basic rights of Indigenous peoples, particularly in this situation, as expressed in the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. To this end, we add government and industry leaders and workers to our prayers, praying not only for a change of heart and tactics but also for the well-being and safety of all involved and threatened by this disruption of the well-being of the Land. To all who seek a good outcome in this matter, we commend the Seven Traditional Teachings: humility, respect, trust, honesty, wisdom, courage, and love, as well as our call to keep in mind and heart the Seventh Generation not yet born.
We issue this statement of concern and call for prayer in the spirit of our church’s commitment to uphold the UN Declaration, to the continuing work of reconciliation as expressed in the ninety-four calls to action of Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission, and to the shared hope of laying a foundation for a better future for all people in Canada. We are aware that the situation continues to evolve and we continue to pray for healing and reconciliation among those involved.

The Most Rev. Fred Hiltz
Primate, Anglican Church of Canada


The Rt. Rev. Mark MacDonald
National Anglican Indigenous Bishop, Anglican Church of Canada

The Rt. Rev. Barbara Andrews
Bishop of the Territory of the People, Anglican Church of Canada

The Rt. Rev. David Lehmann
Bishop of Caledonia, Anglican Church of Canada

The Most Rev. Melissa Skelton
Archbishop of the Ecclesiastical Province of BC and Yukon, Anglican Church of Canada

Fred is the head monkey .
 
spilledthebeer
+2
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Statement on the situation in Wet’suwet’en First Nation

By General Synod Communications on January 11, 2019

View this statement as a PDF.
We as Indigenous and non-Indigenous Anglicans are writing to express our concern and distress about disturbing events in Wet’suwet’en land this past week. Specifically, we are concerned about the arrests at the Gitdimt’en checkpoint on Monday, January 7th, 2019. Our concern is threefold: 1) This action willfully ignores the right of the Wet’suwet’en People to free, prior, and informed consent as is their inherent right and as delineated throughout the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples 2) This action willfully ignores the authority of the traditional hereditary leadership of the Wet’suwet’en People, and 3) The use of this type of unnecessary and violent force to dismantle the checkpoint and arrest and incarcerate land defenders demonstrates a dedicated disregard for the fundamental principles of Indigenous Rights.
We thoughtfully and prayerfully support the traditional leaders and implore the forces of government and industry to join us in upholding the basic rights of Indigenous peoples, particularly in this situation, as expressed in the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. To this end, we add government and industry leaders and workers to our prayers, praying not only for a change of heart and tactics but also for the well-being and safety of all involved and threatened by this disruption of the well-being of the Land. To all who seek a good outcome in this matter, we commend the Seven Traditional Teachings: humility, respect, trust, honesty, wisdom, courage, and love, as well as our call to keep in mind and heart the Seventh Generation not yet born.
We issue this statement of concern and call for prayer in the spirit of our church’s commitment to uphold the UN Declaration, to the continuing work of reconciliation as expressed in the ninety-four calls to action of Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission, and to the shared hope of laying a foundation for a better future for all people in Canada. We are aware that the situation continues to evolve and we continue to pray for healing and reconciliation among those involved.

The Most Rev. Fred Hiltz
Primate, Anglican Church of Canada


The Rt. Rev. Mark MacDonald
National Anglican Indigenous Bishop, Anglican Church of Canada

The Rt. Rev. Barbara Andrews
Bishop of the Territory of the People, Anglican Church of Canada

The Rt. Rev. David Lehmann
Bishop of Caledonia, Anglican Church of Canada

The Most Rev. Melissa Skelton
Archbishop of the Ecclesiastical Province of BC and Yukon, Anglican Church of Canada




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The statement by a bunch of religious wack jobs is a classic illustration of why membership in main stream Christian religion is DROPPING SO FAST AMONG WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


You CANNOT gain white support by INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE with radical native propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

 
Twin_Moose
Conservative
+2
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Statement on the situation in Wet’suwet’en First Nation
By General Synod Communications on January 11, 2019
View this statement as a PDF.
We as Indigenous and non-Indigenous Anglicans are writing to express our concern and distress about disturbing events in Wet’suwet’en land this past week. Specifically, we are concerned about the arrests at the Gitdimt’en checkpoint on Monday, January 7th, 2019. Our concern is threefold: 1) This action willfully ignores the right of the Wet’suwet’en People to free, prior, and informed consent as is their inherent right and as delineated throughout the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples 2) This action willfully ignores the authority of the traditional hereditary leadership of the Wet’suwet’en People, and 3) The use of this type of unnecessary and violent force to dismantle the checkpoint and arrest and incarcerate land defenders demonstrates a dedicated disregard for the fundamental principles of Indigenous Rights.
We thoughtfully and prayerfully support the traditional leaders and implore the forces of government and industry to join us in upholding the basic rights of Indigenous peoples, particularly in this situation, as expressed in the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. To this end, we add government and industry leaders and workers to our prayers, praying not only for a change of heart and tactics but also for the well-being and safety of all involved and threatened by this disruption of the well-being of the Land. To all who seek a good outcome in this matter, we commend the Seven Traditional Teachings: humility, respect, trust, honesty, wisdom, courage, and love, as well as our call to keep in mind and heart the Seventh Generation not yet born.
We issue this statement of concern and call for prayer in the spirit of our church’s commitment to uphold the UN Declaration, to the continuing work of reconciliation as expressed in the ninety-four calls to action of Canada’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission, and to the shared hope of laying a foundation for a better future for all people in Canada. We are aware that the situation continues to evolve and we continue to pray for healing and reconciliation among those involved.

The Most Rev. Fred Hiltz
Primate, Anglican Church of Canada

The Rt. Rev. Mark MacDonald
National Anglican Indigenous Bishop, Anglican Church of Canada

The Rt. Rev. Barbara Andrews
Bishop of the Territory of the People, Anglican Church of Canada

The Rt. Rev. David Lehmann
Bishop of Caledonia, Anglican Church of Canada

The Most Rev. Melissa Skelton
Archbishop of the Ecclesiastical Province of BC and Yukon, Anglican Church of Canada


Again not recognizing the deal reached with freely elected band council

Tanya Talaga: Trudeau’s cabinet shuffle sends troubling signals to Indigenous communities

Federal government investing $5.6M in Indigenous research

RCMP to review arrests at B.C. pipeline blockade

More than 100 First Nations could purchase the Trans Mountain expansion pipeline
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

You CANNOT gain white support by INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE with radical native propaganda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Sure you can. Most of the "Indian supporters" are white wannabes.
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#100
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

'Canada needs climate action now.'
Looks like some work on the education of Canadians is also needed.




OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!


MHz wants action on climate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


WE should give it too him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WE should immediately help MHz CLEAN UP UP HIS FILTHY DISEASED JEW BAITING WHITE HATING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


His mind IS A TOXIC WASTE DUMP of MARXIST/SOCIALIST AND NAZIS BIGOTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

 
spilledthebeer
+2
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Sure you can. Most of the "Indian supporters" are white wannabes.




POOR STUPID T-gurly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Exhibiting his foolishness for the world yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Those "indian supporters" are virtually ALL civil service union Hogs who desperately want their LIE-beral overlords to remain in power- in exchange for great gobs of new gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


Hog greed is breaking our economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Those "Indian supporters" generally EXPECT TO BE BRIBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!


For most native supporters- NO BRIBE MEANS NO MORE SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


Though we should not forget the Christian religious LOONS who think that the Earth is 6500 years old and that God will provide to protect us from racists and nuclear war and national bankruptcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


Or maybe we should ask if this religious support for native bigots and drunkards is some sort of belated priestly apology for residential schools and such?????????????????????????????????


If this religious support IS in fact motivated by guilt then it is ENTIRELY MISPLACED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


The bible tells us clearly that TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!


The residential school disaster was set up for good honest reasons and was run as a TOTAL DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The idea that natives NEED TO FIND SOME LOGICAL PLACE IN MODERN SOCIETY IS NOT HARD TO ARGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Too bad logic is getting BURIED under LIE-beral BULLSH+T PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Letting natives remain lost in the woods like half wild AND BADLY NEGLECTED pets is not doing them any good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The suicide rates and drunken stupidity and general violence and corruption that are too often a part of native life are absolute proof that the native way is a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Mowich
Conservative
+3
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Sure you can. Most of the "Indian supporters" are white wannabes.

So any natives that see the economic benefits of the line to their communities are 'white wannabes' eh, Tec. Good to know.


More than 100 First Nations could purchase the Trans Mountain expansion pipeline

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tmx...nous-1.4975243


Here's a bunch more you can label.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#103
LOL, was that what they call a DEM -o- lition?

it was demolicious.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Sure you can. Most of the "Indian supporters" are white wannabes.

At least one well known one in this forum!
 
petros
+2
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

So any natives that see the economic benefits of the line to their communities are 'white wannabes' eh, Tec. Good to know.
More than 100 First Nations could purchase the Trans Mountain expansion pipeline
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tmx...nous-1.4975243
Here's a bunch more you can label.

Probably tied to this group as well and I'd wager they are just as concerned about whales, salmon and beaches.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4486622/e...ce-rupert-neb/

They decided their lives need saving too. They can only dream of the 24/7 convenience of the south coast for community based support services and healthcare.

They must not be getting the US money to protest to drive the price of our oil down, suppress our dollar, kill our manufacturing, the entire resource sector and force the rest of Canada and their cousins as a whole to suffer.

Assholes too stupid to realize they are being used by US "Big Oil".
Last edited by petros; Jan 15th, 2019 at 02:36 PM..
 
MHz
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post


Assholes too stupid to realize they are being used by US "Big Oil".

. . . but your suck-holing to the same entity is a 'good thing'.
 
petros
#107
Canada?
 
MHz
#108
Your reply means 'no recovery possible until the next life', you get the delayed version thanks to all your hard work for the Collective. Looks good on you really. lol
 
Tecumsehsbones
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

So any natives that see the economic benefits of the line to their communities are 'white wannabes' eh, Tec. Good to know.
More than 100 First Nations could purchase the Trans Mountain expansion pipeline
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tmx...nous-1.4975243
Here's a bunch more you can label.

Hi, Mowich!

What the **** are you talking about?

Hope y'all had a nice Christmas.
 
EagleSmack
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Sure you can. Most of the "Indian supporters" are white wannabes.


Truth.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#111
B.C. First Nations leaders lend their support to Wet'suwet'en hereditary chiefs at Smithers rally

'Reconciliation cannot be done at the end of a gun,' says chief from the Secwepemc nation

First Nations leaders from communities across B.C. gathered in Smithers Wednesday in support of the Wet'suwet'en hereditary leadership following last week's RCMP enforcement of an injunction to allow access to their territory by a pipeline company.
"You are in charge of your land, make no mistake about it. We are in charge of our land. And at times, we need to rely on each other for support," said Murray Smith from Lax Kw'alaams near Prince Rupert.
Smith and others from the Tsimshian nation said they came to show support after the Wet'suwet'en hereditary chiefs stood with them, in their territory, when they were standing in opposition to the Pacific Northwest LNG project on Lelu Island.
"Today's show of support from our neighbours and allies… proves the Wet'suwet'en do not stand alone," said Wet'suwet'en hereditary chief Na'Moks.

"We the hereditary chiefs are the title holders and maintain authority and jurisdiction to make decisions on our unceded lands."


More: https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/w...ally-1.4981069
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

B.C. First Nations leaders lend their support to Wet'suwet'en hereditary chiefs at Smithers rally

'Reconciliation cannot be done at the end of a gun,' says chief from the Secwepemc nation

First Nations leaders from communities across B.C. gathered in Smithers Wednesday in support of the Wet'suwet'en hereditary leadership following last week's RCMP enforcement of an injunction to allow access to their territory by a pipeline company.
"You are in charge of your land, make no mistake about it. We are in charge of our land. And at times, we need to rely on each other for support," said Murray Smith from Lax Kw'alaams near Prince Rupert.
Smith and others from the Tsimshian nation said they came to show support after the Wet'suwet'en hereditary chiefs stood with them, in their territory, when they were standing in opposition to the Pacific Northwest LNG project on Lelu Island.
"Today's show of support from our neighbours and allies… proves the Wet'suwet'en do not stand alone," said Wet'suwet'en hereditary chief Na'Moks.


"We the hereditary chiefs are the title holders and maintain authority and jurisdiction to make decisions on our unceded lands."


More: https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/w...ally-1.4981069

Why can’t they win elections ? Do the majority of band members agree with the hereditary chiefs ?
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Why can’t they win elections ? Do the majority of band members agree with the hereditary chiefs ?

Elections are imposed on native communities by the invading colonial governments. That is not how they are organized and that is how the colonial governments get the elected councils to do their bidding - pay off the councils. They are illegitimate governing bodies and that is the way Canada and BC get their way for the corporations. The so called democratic system is designed to be corrupted and it is. The Haida just stripped some of their hereditary chiefs of their title for supporting a pipeline. Most band members don't recognize their colonial imposed governments.

BC is an illegitimate province. With next to no treaties, the land still belongs to the natives, that is why Canada uses force to get their way. That may be coming to an end as many of the tribes are gathering together to put a stop to this abuse of power that does not exist in legal terms. BC was supposed to settle land claims before they entered confederation but they chose not to. How they got accepted is anybodies guess. Probably because Canada needed a western port to ship off all the natural resources they stole from indigenous lands.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#114
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Elections are imposed on native communities by the invading colonial governments. That is not how they are organized and that is how the colonial governments get the elected councils to do their bidding - pay off the councils. They are illegitimate governing bodies and that is the way Canada and BC get their way for the corporations. The so called democratic system is designed to be corrupted and it is. The Haida just stripped some of their hereditary chiefs of their title for supporting a pipeline. Most band members don't recognize their colonial imposed governments.

BC is an illegitimate province. With next to no treaties, the land still belongs to the natives, that is why Canada uses force to get their way. That may be coming to an end as many of the tribes are gathering together to put a stop to this abuse of power that does not exist in legal terms. BC was supposed to settle land claims before they entered confederation but they chose not to. How they got accepted is anybodies guess. Probably because Canada needed a western port to ship off all the natural resources they stole from indigenous lands.

Wow . So a hereditary chief can be removed , yet they allow the elected representatives to control the finances and infrastructure , Makes sense to me I am the boss ( hereditary chief ) but you control the money and decide where and when it is spent . No wonder native culture couldn’t even utilize a simple concept like a wheel .
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Elections are imposed on native communities by the invading colonial governments. That is not how they are organized and that is how the colonial governments get the elected councils to do their bidding - pay off the councils. They are illegitimate governing bodies and that is the way Canada and BC get their way for the corporations. The so called democratic system is designed to be corrupted and it is. The Haida just stripped some of their hereditary chiefs of their title for supporting a pipeline. Most band members don't recognize their colonial imposed governments.

BC is an illegitimate province. With next to no treaties, the land still belongs to the natives, that is why Canada uses force to get their way. That may be coming to an end as many of the tribes are gathering together to put a stop to this abuse of power that does not exist in legal terms. BC was supposed to settle land claims before they entered confederation but they chose not to. How they got accepted is anybodies guess. Probably because Canada needed a western port to ship off all the natural resources they stole from indigenous lands.

Good , maybe we can get Custers revenge .
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#116
Excellent legal backgrounder from lawyers at West Coast Environmental Law

"Legally there is no question that Aboriginal title exists, and there is no doubt that related rights of Indigenous nations to make decisions about and govern their territories also exist."

"How Canada’s “prove-it” mentality undermines reconciliation"https://www.wcel.org/.../unistoten-stand-how-canadas...
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Good , maybe we can get Custers revenge .


 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#118
She was a native to that land there too wasn't she cliffy?

talk about a custard moment eh?

Say was that Meme also a Gillette moment too?..like as in drunk to the Gill-ettes?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Scary . I will be hiding in the shed .
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#120
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Excellent legal backgrounder from lawyers at West Coast Environmental Law

"Legally there is no question that Aboriginal title exists, and there is no doubt that related rights of Indigenous nations to make decisions about and govern their territories also exist."

"How Canada’s “prove-it” mentality undermines reconciliation"https://www.wcel.org/.../unistoten-stand-how-canadas...

No where does it state that hereditary leadership reigns supreme . Maybe you should go back to the drawing board .