Capitalism will save this world


Twin_Moose
+2 / -1
#1501
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Hahaha the top picture with planted trees basically a reclamation by someone who did some kind of construction there first.
 
Christian
#1502
The capitalist isn't the choise for the U.S. perhaps only Canada on earth if I telling the truth.
 
MHz
#1503
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

That mine from 20 years ago probably looks like the top picture by now.

A picture? Unless you can provide a picture 'probably' would seem to be the key word in that sentence. I'm not saying it can't be, I am saying it is always at minimal standards rather than being above and beyond the call. How hard is it to create an artificial ice dam so the flood-plain gets flooded when the next stop for the water when the dam breaks is a huge lake in a place where the buffalo really do roam.


Hydro dam in BC rather than MuckMurry but only ducks die so not doing it 'it is well worth it'.
 
MHz
#1504
https://www.syncrude.ca/environment/land-reclamation/



https://www.syncrude.ca/environment/.../our-progress/
 
Walter
#1505
Peabody’s mine site in Australia rehabilitated two years early
http://www.mining.com/peabodys-mine-...o-years-early/

This is the type of rehabilitation going on all over the world.
 
MHz
#1506
Looks like a toxic waste site in AB after it is full Walter.

Not all are done to the highest of standards. There are lots of photos like this one, there are very few that are like your example.



As far as I know you cannot get a permit to go over this area and get the gold they missed and torn it back into useful land.
Last edited by MHz; Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:45 PM..
 
Cliffy
+1 / -1
#1507
 
Hoid
#1508
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Peabody’s mine site in Australia rehabilitated two years early
http://www.mining.com/peabodys-mine-...o-years-early/

This is the type of rehabilitation going on all over the world.

Part of the acquisition that bankrupted peabody,
 
pgs
+2
#1509
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

That’s what we want , death and destruction of all .
 
Danbones
#1510
Well, we can't afford that.

Canada Begins Mortgage BAILOUT Through Complex Too Big To Fail Derivatives!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IqKBlcXBGU
 
MHz
#1511
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

Well, we can't afford that.

Canada Begins Mortgage BAILOUT Through Complex Too Big To Fail Derivatives!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IqKBlcXBGU

Basically a Rothschild contract that is a blank sheet of paper that will be filled in as more money is demanded.

I doubt Canadians would even clue in if we started paying the oil companies to clean up the oil spill nature burdened us with.


The Mechanism looks like it would be interesting to watch as it shows how capatalism is more about pain and suffering for most under its shadow.

Dramatic fiction series loosely inspired by an investigation of corruption in Brazil's private and state oil companies and construction companies.
https://www.thetvdb.com/series/337480
https://imovies.ws/the-mechanism-sea...h-online-free/
 
MHz
#1512
Somebody needs to save the world from capitalism.
https://govtslaves.info/2018/11/28/d...ver-300-girls/
Deal of a lifetime: The real story on how Jeffrey Epstein only got 13 months for sexually assaulting over 300 girls

On a muggy October morning in 2007, Miami’s top federal prosecutor, Alexander Acosta, had a breakfast appointment with a former colleague, Washington, D.C., attorney Jay Lefkowitz.
It was an unusual meeting for the then-38-year-old prosecutor, a rising Republican star who had served in several White House posts before being named U.S. attorney in Miami by President George W. Bush.
Instead of meeting at the prosecutor’s Miami headquarters, the two men — both with professional roots in the prestigious Washington law firm of Kirkland & Ellis — convened at the Marriott in West Palm Beach, about 70 miles away. For Lefkowitz, 44, a U.S. special envoy to North Korea and corporate lawyer, the meeting was critical.
His client, Palm Beach multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein, 54, was accused of assembling a large, cult-like network of underage girls — with the help of young female recruiters — to coerce into having sex acts behind the walls of his opulent waterfront mansion as often as three times a day, the Town of Palm Beach police found.
The eccentric hedge fund manager, whose friends included former President Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew, was also suspected of trafficking minor girls, often from overseas, for sex parties at his other homes in Manhattan, New Mexico and the Caribbean, FBI and court records show.
Facing a 53-page federal indictment, Epstein could have ended up in federal prison for the rest of his life.
But on the morning of the breakfast meeting, a deal was struck — an extraordinary plea agreement that would conceal the full extent of Epstein’s crimes and the number of people involved.
Not only would Epstein serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement— essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes, according to a Miami Herald examination of thousands of emails, court documents and FBI records.
The pact required Epstein to plead guilty to two prostitution charges in state court. Epstein and four of his accomplices named in the agreement received immunity from all federal criminal charges. But even more unusual, the deal included wording that granted immunity to “any potential co-conspirators’’ who were also involved in Epstein’s crimes. These accomplices or participants were not identified in the agreement, leaving it open to interpretation whether it possibly referred to other influential people who were having sex with underage girls at Epstein’s various homes or on his plane.
As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.
This is the story of how Epstein, bolstered by unlimited funds and represented by a powerhouse legal team, was able to manipulate the criminal justice system, and how his accusers, still traumatized by their pasts, believe they were betrayed by the very prosecutors who pledged to protect them.
“I don’t think anyone has been told the truth about what Jeffrey Epstein did,’’ said one of Epstein’s victims, Michelle Licata, now 30. “He ruined my life and a lot of girls’ lives. People need to know what he did and why he wasn’t prosecuted so it never happens again.”
Now President Trump’s secretary of labor, Acosta, 49, oversees a massive federal agency that provides oversight of the country’s labor laws, including human trafficking. He also has been on a list of possible replacements for former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who resigned under pressure earlier this month.
Acosta did not respond to numerous requests for an interview or answer queries through email.
But court records reveal details of the negotiations and the role that Acosta would play in arranging the deal, which scuttled the federal probe into a possible international sex trafficking operation. Among other things, Acosta allowed Epstein’s lawyers unusual freedoms in dictating the terms of the non-prosecution agreement.
“The damage that happened in this case is unconscionable,” said Bradley Edwards, a former state prosecutor who represents some of Epstein’s victims. “How in the world, do you, the U.S. attorney, engage in a negotiation with a criminal defendant, basically allowing that criminal defendant to write up the agreement?”
As a result, neither the victims — nor even the judge — would know how many girls Epstein allegedly sexually abused between 2001 and 2005, when his underage sex activities were first uncovered by police. Police referred the case to the FBI a year later, when they began to suspect that their investigation was being undermined by the Palm Beach State Attorney’s Office.
Not a ‘he said, she said’

“This was not a ‘he said, she said’ situation. This was 50-something ‘shes’ and one ‘he’ — and the ‘shes’ all basically told the same story,’’ said retired Palm Beach Police Chief Michael Reiter, who supervised the police probe.
More than a decade later, at a time when Olympic gymnasts and Hollywood actresses have become a catalyst for a cultural reckoning about sexual abuse, Epstein’s victims have all but been forgotten.
The women — now in their late 20s and early 30s — are still fighting for an elusive justice that even the passage of time has not made right.
Like other victims of sexual abuse, they believe they’ve been silenced by a criminal justice system that stubbornly fails to hold Epstein and other wealthy and powerful men accountable.
 
Cliffy
+1
#1513
 
MHz
#1514
I can handle snow so I'm not trading the shovel I use to get rid of the bullshit.
 
HarperCons
-1
#1515
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Hahaha the top picture with planted trees basically a reclamation by someone who did some kind of construction there first.

you have no idea what the top picture is, you ignoramus.
 
HarperCons
+1 / -1
#1516
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

That’s what we want , death and destruction of all .

yea, you're too stupid to realize it, but that's exactly what you strive for.
 
Walter
#1517
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

yea, you're too stupid to realize it, but that's exactly what you strive for.

Progs be funny.
 
pgs
#1518
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Tobad all you are getting is a lump of coal .
 
pgs
#1519
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperCons View Post

yea, you're too stupid to realize it, but that's exactly what you strive for.

Go choke on a stoggy .
 
petros
#1520
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

What do you want to be when you grow up?
 
Cliffy
+1
#1521
 
pgs
+1
#1522
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

What do you want to be when you grow up?

It appears he is aiming for bar code .
 
Cliffy
-1
#1523
All the privileged countries feed directly from the resource theft and ruin of poorer countries. Poor, but immensely rich with natural resources. Resources they leave alone because they are into caring for their land and forests. Truly the rich nations are actually the poor, they must steal from others to continue with lives of greed and excess. That's why they have the biggest armies. So many places destroyed by destabilizing forces, despot governments put in place, then war and slavery. It's left two thirds of the planet in ruin, with desertification from forest loss, and famines from people being forcibly removed their lands for mining and other internationally profitable business. Places like Africa, richest on Earth, yet suffering horribly because of foreign invaders and their greed fueled crusades of evil enterprise. To watch the Amazon go down, with the last wild tribes in it, it's just too much sadness. We need to end globalization and greed fueled invasions. No government ought to be allowed to ruin it's own ecological health and balance on behalf of any industry, foreign or domestic.
No invaders ought to be able to take over nations and install false colonial governments to facilitate the resource theft and destruction of that nation.
No nation ought to be allowed to invade, or economically overthrow others.
I am forever haunted by the African girl in a video someone sent me.
She was beautiful, and she was killed for her organs to be sold.
Every life on this world has equal value!!!
**** every form of privilege.
We need to all be willing to live in tents with nothing to bring down the empire that is eating our world, enslaving our brother and sisters, and destroying mother earth.
If a way of life make other's lives unlivable in other places, it's a total shit way of life.
Not acceptable.
The money system has to go.
At the top of the money system pyramid is a world consuming, human destroying, greed infected demon hoard.
Time to chuck it.
We're all slaves.
This world used to be abundant, thriving, and everyone on it was free.
Freedom is where you don't need money to live, you can roam the Earth freely.
Nobody owns a thing, and everyone everywhere equally owns the whole beautiful living world.
If we try real hard we could imagine what it looks like, maybe even remember.
Everything interconnected.
What we do to other life we do to ourselves.
Real humanity is nurturing, not cruelty.
- Joel Davis Holmberg
 
MHz
#1524
We need to try a little harder.
 
Curious Cdn
#1525
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Go choke on a stoggy .

What the hell is a "stoggy"?

Is that some sort of weird pig thing?
 
pgs
+1
#1526
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

All the privileged countries feed directly from the resource theft and ruin of poorer countries. Poor, but immensely rich with natural resources. Resources they leave alone because they are into caring for their land and forests. Truly the rich nations are actually the poor, they must steal from others to continue with lives of greed and excess. That's why they have the biggest armies. So many places destroyed by destabilizing forces, despot governments put in place, then war and slavery. It's left two thirds of the planet in ruin, with desertification from forest loss, and famines from people being forcibly removed their lands for mining and other internationally profitable business. Places like Africa, richest on Earth, yet suffering horribly because of foreign invaders and their greed fueled crusades of evil enterprise. To watch the Amazon go down, with the last wild tribes in it, it's just too much sadness. We need to end globalization and greed fueled invasions. No government ought to be allowed to ruin it's own ecological health and balance on behalf of any industry, foreign or domestic.
No invaders ought to be able to take over nations and install false colonial governments to facilitate the resource theft and destruction of that nation.
No nation ought to be allowed to invade, or economically overthrow others.
I am forever haunted by the African girl in a video someone sent me.
She was beautiful, and she was killed for her organs to be sold.
Every life on this world has equal value!!!
**** every form of privilege.
We need to all be willing to live in tents with nothing to bring down the empire that is eating our world, enslaving our brother and sisters, and destroying mother earth.
If a way of life make other's lives unlivable in other places, it's a total shit way of life.
Not acceptable.
The money system has to go.
At the top of the money system pyramid is a world consuming, human destroying, greed infected demon hoard.
Time to chuck it.
We're all slaves.
This world used to be abundant, thriving, and everyone on it was free.
Freedom is where you don't need money to live, you can roam the Earth freely.
Nobody owns a thing, and everyone everywhere equally owns the whole beautiful living world.
If we try real hard we could imagine what it looks like, maybe even remember.
Everything interconnected.
What we do to other life we do to ourselves.
Real humanity is nurturing, not cruelty.
- Joel Davis Holmberg

Zimbabwe. Peace and harmony .
 
Walter
+1
#1527
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

All the privileged countries feed directly from the resource theft and ruin of poorer countries. Poor, but immensely rich with natural resources. Resources they leave alone because they are into caring for their land and forests. Truly the rich nations are actually the poor, they must steal from others to continue with lives of greed and excess. That's why they have the biggest armies. So many places destroyed by destabilizing forces, despot governments put in place, then war and slavery. It's left two thirds of the planet in ruin, with desertification from forest loss, and famines from people being forcibly removed their lands for mining and other internationally profitable business. Places like Africa, richest on Earth, yet suffering horribly because of foreign invaders and their greed fueled crusades of evil enterprise. To watch the Amazon go down, with the last wild tribes in it, it's just too much sadness. We need to end globalization and greed fueled invasions. No government ought to be allowed to ruin it's own ecological health and balance on behalf of any industry, foreign or domestic.
No invaders ought to be able to take over nations and install false colonial governments to facilitate the resource theft and destruction of that nation.
No nation ought to be allowed to invade, or economically overthrow others.
I am forever haunted by the African girl in a video someone sent me.
She was beautiful, and she was killed for her organs to be sold.
Every life on this world has equal value!!!
**** every form of privilege.
We need to all be willing to live in tents with nothing to bring down the empire that is eating our world, enslaving our brother and sisters, and destroying mother earth.
If a way of life make other's lives unlivable in other places, it's a total shit way of life.
Not acceptable.
The money system has to go.
At the top of the money system pyramid is a world consuming, human destroying, greed infected demon hoard.
Time to chuck it.
We're all slaves.
This world used to be abundant, thriving, and everyone on it was free.
Freedom is where you don't need money to live, you can roam the Earth freely.
Nobody owns a thing, and everyone everywhere equally owns the whole beautiful living world.
If we try real hard we could imagine what it looks like, maybe even remember.
Everything interconnected.
What we do to other life we do to ourselves.
Real humanity is nurturing, not cruelty.
- Joel Davis Holmberg

All bullshit.
 
MHz
#1528
Walnut, which section of the map would you like to be in if you don't want to say which group you are in. I'm pretty sure I'm part of the red dot group. That isn't depressing, getting there from any of the other places would be 'depressing'.


 
Cliffy
-1
#1529
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

All bullshit.

You really don't have a clue how the world works, do you, Wally.
 
pgs
+1
#1530
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You really don't have a clue how the world works, do you, Wally.

He is more grounded in reality than you .Did your extinct tribe get on the gravy train yet ? Is your honorary membership going to get you on the gravy train ?
 

Similar Threads

8
How to save the world
by I think not | Nov 2nd, 2010
348
7 Ways to Save the World
by I think not | Nov 1st, 2010
73
Socialists Will Save The World
by darkbeaver | Apr 21st, 2007