All suicidal explosions are triggered by Zionists of Tel Aviv

darkbeaver
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Be realistic. No sane person is going to give up eating pork simply for that sake of a new religion. On another note why isn't this post in Spirituality and Philosophy where I can happily ignore it?

On religious grounds I agree with you but on scientific grounds there may be sounder reason to abstain from the delightfully tasty very close relative of human/mixed origin.

The Hybrid Hypothesis

A new theory of human origins Human origins: The other parent

EUGENE M. MCCARTHY, PHD GENETICS

selfsame
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

On religious grounds I agree with you but on scientific grounds there may be sounder reason to abstain from the delightfully tasty very close relative of human/mixed origin.

The Hybrid Hypothesis

A new theory of human origins Human origins: The other parent

EUGENE M. MCCARTHY, PHD GENETICS

Rationally, Darwin's theory is not correct .. but because atheists like it, and they defend it with enthusiasm which in fact is not the scientific way of thinking.
No objective evidence to it; nothing but only postulation and imagination; why do you insist on it as if it is a revelation?

While for this hypothesis of hybrid .. it more alien and weird.
Nothing to prove it but only the wishful thinking.

A hint which may be correct : the chromosomes may be nearer than other animals (and actually it is far and so far from human.)

This similarity may agree with the explanation that the swines may have been created from the bodies of some idolaters and disobedient people whose disobedience exceeded the bound and provoked the wrath of God.

This is not related only to the disobedient Children of Israel in the time of Nabuchodonosor, but to other religious sects like in India who give much respect to rats: so rats climb on them and on their heads and they are glad of this believing they are their ancestor incarnation: which may indicate that such rats might have been created from the corpses of the dead idolaters.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Vaseline is a petroleum jelly-based product made from petroleum distillates. Quite frankly, I'd prefer if it was rendered pork fat.

Thank you for the update. It works too good on natural leather to be a petroleum product was my downfall on that one. (that and a lot of people getting a shiver in their spine if they have ever used it as a sexual lubricant. That would make a lot of people pig-f*ckers IMO

taxslave
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Rationally, Darwin's theory is not correct .. but because atheists like it, and they defend it with enthusiasm which in fact is not the scientific way of thinking.
No objective evidence to it; nothing but only postulation and imagination; why do you insist on it as if it is a revelation?

A hint which may be correct : the chromosomes may be nearer than other animals (and actually it is far and so far from human.)

This similarity may agree with the explanation that the swines may have been created from the bodies of some idolaters and disobedient people whose disobedience exceeded the bound and provoked the wrath of God.

This is not related only to the disobedient Children of Israel in the time of Nabuchodonosor, but to other religious sects like in India who give much respect to rats: so rats climb on them and on their heads and they are glad of this believing they are their ancestor incarnation: which may indicate that such rats might have been created from the corpses of the dead idolaters.

Is there a reason you feel it necessary to prove how stupid you are multiple times every day?

darkbeaver
Republican
+1

I don't believe Darwin. We have much in common with pigs though, including the taste according to those who have eaten members of the tribe on the other side of the valley. Whatever conclusion we reach with repect to human origins it will be sure to displease many of us . I find it kind of flattering that I may taste good.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

(that and a lot of people getting a shiver in their spine if they have ever used it as a sexual lubricant. That would make a lot of people pig-f*ckers IMO

Does smearing it on the door knob to keep the kids out count?

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Wow! That was so scientific! I am in awe of your wisdom ... Jayzus Christoph. That was so dumb that I wonder if perhaps you were an idolater in your past life or did your mother drop you on your head at birth?

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

And I do understand the old restriction on pork, which made sense in the days before refrigeration. Unless you were having a pig roast with lots of guests, that meat was going to spoil pretty damn fast in the desert heat.

Actually I suspect it never made sense, not when you consider the fact that pork was eaten in other tropical and semi-tropical cultures. If they could eat pigs in Indonesia then they could eat them anywhere.

Take my advice. Confine your posts to the Spirituality and Philosophy section of CC where nutty statements are accepted as the norm.

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Actually I suspect it never made sense, not when you consider the fact that pork was eaten in other tropical and semi-tropical cultures. If they could eat pigs in Indonesia then they could eat them anywhere.

I just finished a bit of research on it. It seems that pigs were a major food source in the Middle East until around 1000 B.C.E. IT would seem that chickens, and probably greater desertification, are the "culprit".
Chickens have several advantages over pigs. First, they are a more efficient source of protein than pigs; chickens require 3,500 litres of water to produce one kilo of meat, pigs require 6,000. Secondly, chickens produce eggs, an important secondary product which pigs do not offer. Third, chickens are much smaller and can thus be consumed within 24 hours; this eliminates the problem of preserving large quantities of meat in a hot climate. Finally, chickens could be used by nomads. While neither chickens nor pigs can be herded in the same way as cattle, chickens are small enough to be transported.

Read more: People Ate Pork in the Middle East Until 1,000 B.C.

And since pigs and chickens require pretty much the same kind of resources, why keep both when one is quite a bit more efficient than the other. So it appears that pork consumption was already on the decline long before any of the "holy" books were written. Evidence suggests it began in Egypt. Although there is still pig husbandry in the region in some of the woodland and marsh areas where resources are abundant enough to keep both pigs and chickens satisfied. As for tropical and sub-tropical countries, the first pigs evolved in south-east Asia. Tropical and sub-tropical countries are custom made for wild boars and sows. And in those countries, a boar was more likely used as part of a village feast as opposed to feeding a single family back then. They were doing the same thing throughout Europe until they figured out that salt could cure meat.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Has anybody tried pork jerky? The best method to store any food is dehydration as it preserves all the nutrients.
I had a pork stir fry this evening, with onions, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, corn and red pepper. The pork was so tender and juicy. I bet Selfie would have drooled and then felt guilty and dirty. Poor sap don't know what he is missing.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Is there a reason you feel it necessary to prove how stupid you are multiple times every day?

I think it's part of the Religion of Stupidity.

Gilgamesh
+1

FIRST:

All suicidal explosions are designed and triggered by the Wicked Zionists (W Z)of Tel Aviv.
They are the only gainer and having the advantage of such suicidal explosions.

There are many points to prove this outstanding truth: the suicidal explosions are planned, designed and ordered by the Wicked Zionists (W Z) of Tel Aviv.

1- All such suicidal explosions are advantageous to the W Z of Tel Aviv: they use them to make pressure on many parties who do not agree with their policy.
2- They exploit such explosions to give the impression: This is the violent religion of the Islam, and these are the savage Muslims!
3- It is known to all people all over the world that the Zionists kill people (specially Muslims: remember Gaza as a recent catastrophe) without mercy and with cold blood: without hesitation and without feeling pity.

More indications:
Such suicidal explosions are done in a subtle way: to appear as suicidal, and that there is some savage Muslim who killed himself so as to kill many innocent people: children, women, elderly and others.

Other indications:
The suicider will almost be killed, either in the explosion itself or killed by someone else, so that the investigation will be pushed to Muslims more or less.

Does that include the explosion that destroyed your brain.

Being an anti Semite a is pathetic.

Adding incoherent stupidity as you have is disaster.

Get help.

Gilgamesh
+2

SECOND:

Other points to prove the suicidal explosion by the W Z of Tel Aviv:

Why are such explosions done in any part of the world, and not in Tel Aviv itself?

Aren't the Zionists the true enemy of the Arab and Muslims? so why does the suicider kill himself in anywhere and does not he explode himself in Tel Aviv?

And if done in Tel Aviv, it will only be trivial and mild, but only to confuse the peoples of the world?

Thank goodness your filthy insane hatred isn't contagious-much.

Dixie Cup
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

When did Sunni's become Zionists...

LOL; and since when did "personal decisions" become the fault of Zionists or anyone else for that matter? Terrible thing, personal decisions - apparently when you screw up it's someone else's fault and again, "apparently" it's always on Israel!!

Dixie Cup
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

LOL; and since when did "personal decisions" become the fault of Zionists or anyone else for that matter? Terrible thing, personal decisions - apparently when you screw up it's someone else's fault and again, "apparently" it's always on Israel!!

I should have added "in that part of the world".