Half of Canadians Want Refugees Deported

Decapoda
At what point does a popular illegal border crossing used by over a hundred people every day become an official temporary border crossing? Now the RCMP have set up a tent and tables at the Roxham crossing to process refugee claimants, some who arrive there by bus from as far away as Miami. At what point does this become an official point of entry and thus violate conditions of the safe third country agreement? this is nothing more than a greasy end-run around official refugee process, it's dangerous to our country, and unfair to the legitimate immigrants who have to wait in line and go through the official process.

illegal border crossings into Canada increase from dead end NY road

"Last week, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police put up a tent and table. It looks more like a customs checkpoint at a port of entry than it does the end of a road. Bags are inspected on site, and rather than handcuffs, people are offered water and a seat before they're taken away in a large van."

Tecumsehsbones
Government waste.

A mounted .30-cal and a couple of sandbags'd close that "popular crossing" quicksmart!

Decapoda
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Government waste.

It appears the Government has found a way to make things more efficient that they think will work...

Expedited Policy

The purpose of the policy is to enable the RPD to meet its mandate of making refugee status determinations fairly and efficiently by accepting claims without a hearing in appropriate circumstances.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

It appears the Government has found a way to make things more efficient that they think will work...

Expedited Policy

The purpose of the policy is to enable the RPD to meet its mandate of making refugee status determinations fairly and efficiently by accepting claims without a hearing in appropriate circumstances.

What could possibly be more fair than a .30-cal? Never yet seen a bullet discriminate.

Decapoda
If Trudeau stubbornly refuses to look into amending the safe first country agreement, we should just declare this an official border crossing location and tell all refugees to go back and make a proper formal application like is done at all other official crossings. Problem solved.

This, however, is way too simple for the lil' potato to figure out, and would go completely against his open-arms...welcome all refugees regardless...a Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian...f**k Trump... f**k Canadian sentiment... Trudeau Liberal policy.

Tecumsehsbones

If Trudeau stubbornly refuses to look into amending the safe first country agreement, we should just declare this an official border crossing location and tell all refugees to go back and make a proper formal application like is done at all other official crossings. Problem solved.

This, however, is way too simple for the lil' potato to figure out,

Well, of course. That's why he's a nobody posting his frustrations on the internet, and you're Prime Minister of Canada.

Decapoda

Well, of course. That's why he's a nobody posting his frustrations on the internet, and you're Prime Minister of Canada.

Brilliant response...as usual your stunning lack of any relevant contribution is impressive...and sad. Why even waste your time here genius?

petros

At what point does a popular illegal border crossing used by over a hundred people every day become an official temporary border crossing? Now the RCMP have set up a tent and tables at the Roxham crossing to process refugee claimants, some who arrive there by bus from as far away as Miami. At what point does this become an official point of entry and thus violate conditions of the safe third country agreement? this is nothing more than a greasy end-run around official refugee process, it's dangerous to our country, and unfair to the legitimate immigrants who have to wait in line and go through the official process.

illegal border crossings into Canada increase from dead end NY road

"Last week, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police put up a tent and table. It looks more like a customs checkpoint at a port of entry than it does the end of a road. Bags are inspected on site, and rather than handcuffs, people are offered water and a seat before they're taken away in a large van."

If it's RCMP greeting them upon illegal entry they are being arrested.

CBSA does the claims screening while these people sit in the pokey.

No valid claim, no means to support themselves or a no sponsor they are deported.

Decapoda
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

...and apparently promptly released after a quick health assessment and collection of bio metric data, pending their hearing...unless they are from Syria, Iraq, Eritrea, Afghanistan, Burundi, Egypt or Yemen...in which case they may qualify and thus will be admitted entry into Canada without a hearing via the Expedited Process.

RCMP not charging asylum seekers for illegal entry into Canada

"For now, the government has gathered biometric data on all individuals and conducted health assessments before releasing them."

No valid claim, no means to support themselves or a no sponsor they are deported.

In many cases, no they're apparently not.

petros
RCMP just arrest them, it's CBSA who charge them.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Well, technically, they're still refugees by definition. The definition of refugee does not necessitate unemployment and lack of productivity. Some refugees are qualified engineers and entrepreneurs, but they're still refugees.

And the BIG PROBLEM is that some refugees are glib liars promoting skills and abilities they DO NOT HAVE! Just because you have a fancy paper from Baghdad U. does not mean you are fit to work in Canada. As proof I offer up the reminder of the main highway bridge near Nipissing Ontari-owe that FAILED within a matter of months after being built by a Spanish Consortium that had NO previous experience building anything in Canada!

...and apparently promptly released after a quick health assessment and collection of bio metric data, pending their hearing...unless they are from Syria, Iraq, Eritrea, Afghanistan, Burundi, Egypt or Yemen...in which case they may qualify and thus will be admitted entry into Canada without a hearing via the Expedited Process.

"For now, the government has gathered biometric data on all individuals and conducted health assessments before releasing them."

In the case of the over 500 Tamils that arrived by ship in British Columbia a few years back- more than half have disappeared- gone who knows where and doing who knows what? With the added bonus that many of them owed major money to organized crime figures who got them here and will be working off that criminal debt for a LONG TIME-at OUR COST!

To make matters more fun, LIE-berals have fired all but 2 of the immihgration judges who dealt with cases in the western half of the country because they were too Conservative in their views of immigrants- which means a HUGE pile up of unsorted immigrants- with the evnetual LIE-beral solution expected to be a blanket amnesty- meaning NO Questions asked- so these ALIENS can vote in our 2019 election and maybe just help Our idiot Boy Justin cling to power! TALK ABOUT buying votes!

Walter
Send them all back.

spilledthebeer

Oh T-gurly - you got it WRONG yet again! Our idiot Boy Justin and his delusional party are proof positive that some people believe in a free lunch! Our idiot Boy BOUGHT his place in parliament- and it now looks like he will have a hard time keeping that place as he had made such a mess that the formerly silent majority will rise up and sweep him away? We shall see.......

And hey T-gurly- how come you always get so shy and stop e-mailing me when I ask your opinions on police training? Its not like you need to be totally original as your pals at Washington Post surely have some thoughts on the matter? After all, they are like you in calling for revisions....but none of you LIE-berals will ANSWER as to what those revisions might entail?

And what manner of psychopath can be happy to condemn cops simply because they exist but ignore the LIE-berals who steadfastly refuse to supply medical aid to the suffering crazy people! How twisted the thinking must be to figure every cop on the street is grist for the insult mill? Only a really damaged human being would ignore the obvious opportunity to seek aid for those suffering mental illness!

So why dont you try to tell us where cop training is wrong?

Government waste.

A mounted .30-cal and a couple of sandbags'd close that "popular crossing" quicksmart!

Oh T-gurly - you are ridiculous as usual! How kind is it to welcome people with gunfire? Or are you hopping to score some BIG points for your cop hate crusade by scorning anybody who would actually talk of such a solution? How oddly confused of you that you should be so very selective/entirely bigoted in your choices of who cops can and cannot shoot!

Its my thought that the Australians have a nice way to deal with line jumpers- they get sent to the Outback to live in some ancient missile base lost in the sand! They get all they need to live- but NO access to the wider world- if they dont like it out there and few do- then they can go back where they came from quick enough!

It ought to be the Cdn solution as well! just send them to some old DEW line base and let them stew! NO VIOLENCE NEEDED!

EagleSmack

Canadians want them out. I was just in Canada and was amazed at the numbers. Wow.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Is it a matter of having them deported or more a matter of looking after our own people in need first? We're all human beings with needs, but you have to look after your own first. Would I feed the neighbour's kids while mine are starving?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Is it a matter of having them deported or more a matter of looking after our own people in need first? We're all human beings with needs, but you have to look after your own first. Would I feed the neighbour's kids while mine are starving?

The back up for asylum reviews for these refugees is up to what now... 11 years?

TRRRRRRRRROUBLE

petros
Been that way since Obama took office and white people fled to Canada.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Canadians want them out. I was just in Canada and was amazed at the numbers. Wow.

Latest news is that as many as 60,000 Haitians may be headed our way this year alone! And RCMP and Border Security are actually HELPING the refugees- helping carry kids and bags onto buses so the people can be hauled off to a holding centre. No need to hate these people or to hurt them either- BUT NO NEED to ACCEPT them either!

They were illegal in United States for valid reasons and they should be illegal in Canada for the SAME valid reasons!

Our idiot Boy Justin is playing with peoples lives and wrecking our economy with this sanctuary crap! What of the Somali guy who lost ALL his fingers to frostbite late winter sneaking into Manitoba? Just how is he going to make a living? He just became a PERMANENT invalid and a drain on our economy thanks to those mutilated hands!

Or what of the South American woman-from Chile I think- who came here seeking refugee status and Chretien LIE-berals chose not to accept her and then basically lost interest in her- they never got round to deporting her and about 10 months later she was sexually assaulted- a very harsh attack that put her in hospital and traumatized her badly- so LIE-berals were charitable and let her stay. And the point is that if LIE-berals were as quick to act on failures as they are to welcome unknown high security risk Muslims then she would not have been AVAILABLE to be abused- she would have been home safe and sound and not a permanent drain on Cdn resources!

EagleSmack
Canada is starting to panic

Migrants are being misled about Canada's immigration policy | CTV Montreal News

Last edited by EagleSmack; Aug 8th, 2017 at 04:33 PM..

bluebyrd35
No Party Affiliation
Hundreds gather outside Olympic Stadium in support of refugees - Montreal | Globalnews.ca

‘Refugees are welcome here’: Protesters rally in Ottawa to support Muslims | Ottawa Citizen

Refugee crisis prompts rallies across Canada - Latest Hamilton news - CBC Hamilton

Do I need to continue??

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35 View Post

Hundreds gather outside Olympic Stadium in support of refugees - Montreal | Globalnews.ca

‘Refugees are welcome here’: Protesters rally in Ottawa to support Muslims | Ottawa Citizen

Refugee crisis prompts rallies across Canada - Latest Hamilton news - CBC Hamilton

Do I need to continue??

Face it... Canada does not want them... even the Trudeau government is starting to panic.

Yet they cannot stop them from coming.

Smackit
Still leaving my door unlocked at night.

I'm so afraid.

Do you have a high bed frame so you can sneak under with your favourite stuffy at night when you hear a noise tough guy?

....."snicker".....

EagleSmack
The panic is setting in DEEP!

*snicker*

Smackit

The panic is setting in DEEP!

*snicker*

Yes.

You do seem to panic over such things for a big brave guy.

Must be PTSD.

Although, I doubt you were ever in any kind of real combat since you seem to be afraid of....well....everything.

Lock that door hero.....immigrants are coming.

..."snicker"....

EagleSmack
I love watching you boil over Boba. You were always so easy to string along and spaz out.

*snicker*

Smackit

I love watching you boil over Boba. You were always so easy to string along and spaz out.

*snicker*

Boil over?

I love watching you dodge and slink.

EagleSmack
^

Boiling over

Smackit
So you give up?

I'm so shocked hero.

Lock the doors.

EagleSmack
Trudeau’s lost all control of our border crisis

Trudeau

Trudeau has lost all control or the border.

Smackit
They are all welcome.