DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Assholes gotta asshole.

And fakebook is an addiction

https://www.lifewire.com/signs-of-fa...iction-2654371

AnnaEmber
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think the term is "Bible Thumpers" dearie. The suicide rate is at least partly attributable to the fact they aren't 100% right in the head, Sweetheart.

I omitted the "t" on purpose, so sue me.

And neither are the people that think the superstitious, relatively uneducated, primitives that worship nothing more than an unknown "maybe".

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

And fakebook is an addiction

So is nattering on abut Cliffy’s Facebook addiction

AnnaEmber
+6
#364  Top Rated Post
I think it's just as stupid to indoctrinate kids with the idea that they may be LGBT+ as it is to indoctrinate kids with any particular religion or political view. Let em discover stuff like that for themselves but be prepared to answer their questions honestly and objectively.

Walter
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

I think it's just as stupid to indoctrinate kids with the idea that they may be LGBT+ as it is to indoctrinate kids with any particular religion or political view. Let em discover stuff like that for themselves but be prepared to answer their questions honestly and objectively.

Hence the snowflakes of today.

Hoid
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yesterday's man

AnnaEmber
+3

If something is out of your control, it's silly to rant and rave about it. Best try to control your reactions to it. No-one has been able to control LGBT in the history of humanity and no-one is likely to for a long, long time to come. You wanna instill all kinds of biases and prejudices into your kids, go right ahead.

Walter

If something is out of your control, it's silly to rant and rave about it. Best try to control your reactions to it. No-one has been able to control LGBT in the history of humanity and no-one is likely to for a long, long time to come. You wanna instill all kinds of biases and prejudices into your kids, go right ahead.

AnnaEmber

lol I sure know how to trigger you, huh.

Walter

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

RuPaul might be great for the Drag scene, but when it comes to trans issues, he's a total asshole.

Check today's RadioOne content and all it's RuPaul praise . RuPaul is smashing barrier after barrier.

Maybe it's not your thing and that's okay but drag is an art form as is the brash, harsh and crude gay humour scene.

It's okay to be a prude in the alphabet community too.

AnnaEmber

I think your phonograph cylinder is stuck.

Tecumsehsbones

I think your phonograph cylinder is stuck.

The righties are just so HURT by conduct they claim to not give a damn about.

Blackleaf
How quaint. Became a member in August 2019...

I feel like someone in Year 11 in high school meeting a little Year 7 kid for the first time.

Blackleaf
I wonder if Anna will be able to hack living in this virtual lunatic asylum for 15 years like I've done.

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Check today's RadioOne content and all it's RuPaul praise . RuPaul is smashing barrier after barrier.

Maybe it's not your thing and that's okay but drag is an art form as is the brash, harsh and crude gay humour scene.

It's okay to be a prude in the alphabet community too.

Oh I know, RuPaul has broken a lot of barriers.

I actually love drag queens.

I just don't like RuPaul because he's an asshole.

Yeah, you can be part of the 'community' and still not like people in it.

AnnaEmber
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I wonder if Anna will be able to hack living in this virtual lunatic asylum for 15 years like I've done.

Probably not unless conversations and discussions quit seeming more like familial bickering and drug-assisted fantasies than actual conversations and discussions.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Yesterday's man

How gay.

Hoid
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

How gay.

Also yesterday's man.

AnnaEmber

How quaint. Became a member in August 2019...

I feel like someone in Year 11 in high school meeting a little Year 7 kid for the first time.

Sorry, but I have 2 Bachelor's degrees so I am a little past high school.
Besides that, this is not my first forum board. See https://www.the-brights.net/index.html

AnnaEmber
+1

Einstein said, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results" (or something to that effect). =)

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Seeing as you know nothing about the boy from the first story, I don't know why you included it... oh wait, it's a kid who loves to dress in Drag and wants to do Drag thus makes him a target for your false outrage.

How about go read up on the kid and what really goes on in his life before you post up BS clickbait garbage.

How about the parents be the ones to dress up, after all they will be the ones that are raping the children later. (or is that not happening in your fantasy world)
More attacks on normal family values, I wonder if the Jewish fuktard that dreamed this shit up is modelling it after his own family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzhsmLaOLO0
SEXUALITY, GENDER & LABELLING - David Icke