msnbc o'donnell 717,000
msnbc sharpton 696,000
msnbc hayes 655,000
msnbc morning joe 444,000
cnnhn grace 444,000

gerryh
+8 / -1
#2  Top Rated Post
I guess that proves that the majority are brainless twats.

WLDB
+1
Dominating a dying industry. How nice for them.

Mowich
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

cable news race
mon., july 16, 2013

foxnews o'reilly 2,859,000
foxnews the five 2,056,000
foxnews baier 1,920,000
foxnews hannity 1,910,000
foxnews greta 1,689,000
foxnews shep 1,589,000
cnn piers 1,378,000
cnn cooper 1,258,000
cmdy daily show 1,197,000
foxnews friends 1,113,000
cmdy colbert 1,047,000
msnbc maddow 819,000
msnbc hardball 743,000
msnbc o'donnell 717,000
msnbc sharpton 696,000
msnbc hayes 655,000
msnbc morning joe 444,000
cnnhn grace 444,000

Lordy, lordy Walter..............and I was having such a good day.

Dixie Cup
Luv Fox!!

Angstrom
+1
I left cable TV 8 years ago.

Kreskin
+6
It's a gathering place for those who want to be told what they think. News, it is not.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

It's a gathering place for those who want to be told what they think. News, it is not.

And MSNBC et al.................?

Kreskin
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Less people who want to be told what they think.

More extremists on the right.

Cliffy
+1
DISNEY CHANNEL'S "TEEN BEACH MOVIE" RIDES HUGE RATINGS WAVE WITH OVER 8 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS, INCLUDING 4.6 MILLION KIDS 2-11 and 1.6 MILLION ADULTS 18-49

Disney Channel’s ‘Teen Beach Movie’ Averages 8.4 Million Viewers; ‘Liv & Maddie’ Premieres to 5.8 Million - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Wow! Cable viewers are a discriminating bunch. Take that FOX. You were outgunned by a teen beach series.

DaSleeper
+1

Less people who want to be told what they think.

More extremists on the right.

Says the enlightened sheeple.....

Kreskin
+2

Says the enlightened sheeple.....

Oh boy, you must a few news bytes short of a cycle.

eh1eh
+1

You said it.

They're all the same in the US of A market. The leftards are just less sensational than the rightards.

Only watches Fox and Sun News.

DaSleeper
+1

Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

Only watches Fox and Sun News.

You two and others are very good at formulating your shortcomings and projecting them onto others....you deserve pity...so I'll quit laughing at you......................maybe............naaah... ...you're too much fun to watch tripping all over yourselves

lone wolf
+2
Why doesn't a love for the word "dominate" (and its variants) surprise me?

Machjo
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

I left cable TV 8 years ago.

I sold my TV years ago.

damngrumpy
+1
This proves that FOX is responsible for the decline of America and all this time
they were saying it's Obama's fault. See the truth comes to light sooner or later.

eh1eh
+1

You two and others are very good at formulating your shortcomings and projecting them onto others....you deserve pity...so I'll quit laughing at you......................maybe............naaah... ...you're too much fun to watch tripping all over yourselves

Formulating our short comings. Is that the Faux phrase of the day? Sounds funny, I'll agree.

Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy View Post

This proves that FOX is responsible for the decline of America and all this time
they were saying it's Obama's fault. See the truth comes to light sooner or later.

Faux is the symptom. It started before Obama.

DaSleeper

Formulating our short comings. Is that the Faux phrase of the day? Sounds funny, I'll agree.

You wouldn't want your preconceived notions destroyed by watching a point of you that differs from yours.......

eh1eh
+3

You wouldn't want your preconceived notions destroyed by watching a point of you that differs from yours.......

Ha Ha. You don't have the capacity to understand that the world is not what you see on Fox.
My notions change every day. As a matter of fact they just changed again today while having this exchange.

DaSleeper

Ha Ha. You don't have the capacity to understand that the world is not what you see on Fox.
My notions change every day. As a matter of fact they just changed again today while having this exchange.

They are about to be changed again because right now I'm watching CNN....unlike you I don't thumb my nose at a point of view without watching it and considering it first.....see what I meant about preconceived notions??? Naaah you wouldn't see....

eh1eh
+2

They are about to be changed again because right now I'm watching CNN....unlike you I don't thumb my nose at a point of view without watching it and considering it first.....see what I meant about preconceived notions??? Naaah you wouldn't see....

You have no idea what I watch, consider or preconceive. So you are watching CNN. Means nothing to me. By nothing I mean I haven't preconceived anything about that. Anybody can watch anything. Completely irrelevant.

DaSleeper

Completely irrelevant.

Yet, the mere mention of Fox an Sun News make some go ape shyte and others nod in assent or give each other greenies

Sal
+1

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I love it...go grump go!!!!

eh1eh
+2

Yet, the mere mention of Fox an Sun News make some go ape shyte and others nod in assent or give each other greenies

Yes, you're right.
I think Fox and Sun are unreasonably biased by watching and reading their media.
My eyes roll back in my head whenever I turn them on. Not that they don't make some good points and I find myself in agreement with some things but it seems to be only about the 'gig' they have going. They have to pander to the far right as that is their format. In light of that I find them less credible then others. Not that I believe the others 'cart blanc' but they have a format of at least seeming impartial and reporting 'unbiased'. Not that they do all the time but I sure get the feeling they are at least trying.
Fox and Sun say up front they are 'Fair and Balanced'.
Oh, BTW, everything I say is the absolute truth.

DaSleeper
+1
You all prove my point with every post....I just love it when that happen......and don't stop ...please heheh....

eh1eh
+3

You all prove my point with every post....I just love it when that happen......and don't stop ...please heheh....

Yes. That is your fall back position. I guess your point is we all don't agree with you.

Sal
+2

do you ever change your opinion on things DaSleeper? Do you ever conclude you were wrong? I am seriously curious? Do I, being a leftard on your radar, EVER , post anything, where you think to yourself: wow, cool she might be right?

Ever?

damngrumpy
+5
I realize FOX is the symptom of problems before Obama, but so many people try to
blame Obama for everything it was more sarcasm than anything. FOX is a parasite
posing as a news station.

eh1eh
+2

I realize FOX is the symptom of problems before Obama, but so many people try to
blame Obama for everything it was more sarcasm than anything. FOX is a parasite
posing as a news station.

Nods head and gives greenie.